IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess all the balconies are the same size...small?

Yes, I think so.

I didn´t see any other balcony sizes...

I guess all the balconies are the same size...small?

The mini suite's have full size balcony's.

f83fb0e8cb766ca95e52789fb7cbd2f4.jpg

lol i guess many people here like the 247 beds.

I stayed there this past trip in oct with 8 other friends. All of them hated the bed.....So I assumed the beds just suck and it wasn't just my preference. 

edit:

you know on second thought it could be the crappy pillows. The pillows feel like they are feather down but my head just sinks into it and it's as it there is no pillow. I am really picky with pillows, so this might have been the cause of my sleep problems.

It's ok. I stayed there a few weeks ago. Right on soi honey. You will be grabbed every time you leave the hotel

Bed was hard But room was clean and modern By the end of your stay you will know all the girls on soi honey

Enjoy !!!! Gasman

It´s a very nice hote. I stayed there for 4 days in the mini suite and I love that they have free computers in the room. 

I pay 2,500B walk in rate, maybe could find it cheaper on internet, but I will stay there again if they give me same price.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

• 1 year later...

Just stayed here for a week in a non-smoking room. There was no balcony at all, but since I didn't need to go out for a smoke, no worries. I thought the hotel was great, so thanks LW for your review, and the heads up to give it a try. 

I always am a bit concerned about beds, if I can't sleep because the mattress is too firm (typical) or too soft (rare), then my holiday turns to crap. There was a foam mattress topper on my bed when I arrived, and I felt the bed was perfect. 

For me the location was also perfect. I almost always have a motorbike available to me, so I don't really have anywhere in or around Pattaya that isn't easy to get to, but even without that, at either end of Soi Honey is a baht bus route. 

The only down note was that my fantasy of the 'perv-o-rama' glass walled shower was better than the reality of the glass walled shower that always seem to have the curtains down when occupied by a guest. 555

All in all though, I was very happy with my one week stay at 247 Boutique. 

Stayed there last year and staying again in February for 2 weeks, great location at Soi honey, rooftop outdoor pool let's you get some air and exercise away from smog and humidity and smargasborg and omelette freshly cooked as you wish and as many as you want does Me fine

Asked for a discount for superior room for long stay ie 2 weeks and because I was a returning customer and of course told them I will come back again regularly a few times a year and got discount

I like firm beds and they are firm

Downside is internet was slow in my room and I had to log back in regularly with password

Yeah, I have an unlimited data plan on my Thai smartphone so I didn't test or care about the hotel (or anyplace else) wifi quality. If you don't have a good data plan on your phone, I can see that being an issue.

Yeah, I have an unlimited data plan on my Thai smartphone so I didn't test or care about the hotel (or anyplace else) wifi quality. If you don't have a good data plan on your phone, I can see that being an issue.

Yes the wifi is not brilliant. However, it is good enough to receive and send emails, and for me personally (when on holiday in Patts) that is good enough.

Do you guys know if they have safety boxes in the room. I just found out that I need to bring some expensive medical equipment with me to Thailand.

Do you guys know if they have safety boxes in the room. I just found out that I need to bring some expensive medical equipment with me to Thailand.

Yes, 'standard' size room safe. Maybe big enough for a netbook or tablet, but not big enough for a laptop (to give you an idea of the sizing.)

Yes standard size room safes. The wifi speed was fine for me but a nuisance having to log in with passcode every time you use a device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the construction noise at the back of Honey Massage affecting 24/7 at the moment as it is other Honey Group hotels?

When I was there 9/12 to 16/12 it wasn't an issue. Seemed like most days, no one was over there.

Is the construction noise at the back of Honey Massage affecting 24/7 at the moment as it is other Honey Group hotels?

I'm there now. Have a room at the front facing down Soi Honey. Can't hear a thing. I had a room at the front of the H Boutique for the first nine nights and the noise was an issue for me.

When I was there 9/12 to 16/12 it wasn't an issue. Seemed like most days, no one was over there.

I'm there now. Have a room at the front facing down Soi Honey. Can't hear a thing. I had a room at the front of the H Boutique for the first nine nights and the noise was an issue for me.

thanks guys.

I found the rooms great if perhaps a little small. The rooftop pool was nice and I even managed to 'Christen' it with a BG early one evening when no other guests were around so nothing but good memories from my 3 day stay in October.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I found the rooms great if perhaps a little small. The rooftop pool was nice and I even managed to 'Christen' it with a BG early one evening when no other guests were around so nothing but good memories from my 3 day stay in October.

You do know that the CCTV works a treat in the pool area of 24 7?.... :GoldenSmile1:

You do know that the CCTV works a treat in the pool area of 24 7?.... :GoldenSmile1:

He does now! :laugh:

I liked the room a lot. However, the previous trip I stayed in room B1 at Boomerang and really got spoiled on room size. There's no pool, or exercise room, or other stuff at Boomerang, but the #1 rooms are huge.

I liked the room a lot. However, the previous trip I stayed in room B1 at Boomerang and really got spoiled on room size. There's no pool, or exercise room, or other stuff at Boomerang, but the #1 rooms are huge.

Thanks for the tip, I might well stay there next month, I certainly like the location.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Thanks for the tip, I might well stay there next month, I certainly like the location.

They fill up quickly, so if you decide to stay, reservations early are best.

Archived