IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Lottellee Winna, thanks for an excellent review. I've booked it for 6 days from Tue 28/4. Love the moderness, location and breakfast. Thanks for making my choice easier. All the best

Adam

Cheers mate - you will have a great time, it's a top hotel. Try and get up for the free breakfast (served in sister hotel just across the soi)....the omelettes are delicious.

A good place foe snack and people watching is Captain's bar - just across the soi...and check out the young cutie in Yui bar next door (if she hasn't been taken already).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can also recommend this hotel, having stayed here for a couple of days. Rooms are currently available at a walk in price of B1400 including buffet breakfast. Brand spanking new rooms with good quality fixtures and fittings. Everything works fine too. Worth a look if your coming to town.

Balcony?

Wery small. No chairs to sit on. Its the only thing that keeps me from staying there again. Rooms are spotless but not descent balcony.

LOTTELLEE WINNA 

Thanks for the great review. i had been seriously considering between this hotel and the Areca and have now booked 10 nights in September.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks for the great review. i had been seriously considering between this hotel and the Areca and have now booked 10 nights in September.

Thanks for the positive feedback mate. It really is a top hotel - particularly if you can bag a room for around 1,500-1,700THB.  I will be booking a week at the 24 7 in June.

Have a great time in September mate.

Wery small. No chairs to sit on. Its the only thing that keeps me from staying there again. Rooms are spotless but not descent balcony.

Yes that is a very fair point. For those who like balconies, then it's really not for you. All the balcony is any good for is a quick smoke, or drying a towel off. 

• 3 weeks later...

What's the water pressure like? And is there plenty of hot water ?

Can any one tell me are the beds comfortable ???

The beds are fine - quality mattress.

What's the water pressure like? And is there plenty of hot water ?

Pressure fine - no probs with hot water.

I booked this place for next January-feb for 27nights 1600baht a night (non refundable) Agoda

I stayed at the honey inn this year and i saw this hotel right across from there, then i kind off made my mind up in staying there next time.

But the review from LOTTELLEE and some guest comments made me book months ahead.

• 1 month later...

Is there a pool in this hotel?

None of the booking sites shows a pool in their galleries.

Cheers

Is there a pool in this hotel?

None of the booking sites shows a pool in their galleries.

Cheers

Yes mate - rooftop pool. sunbeds and gym.

Yes mate - rooftop pool. sunbeds and gym.

Cheers for that ...funny how nothing's mentioned and no photos about it.

Cheers for that ...funny how nothing's mentioned and no photos about it.

Mate - try this tripadvisor link it's got a pool pic. Click, the link, then 'photos', then 'other'

247 Boutique Hotel - TripAdvisor

I emailed them direct for reservation. They have a promo at the moment for 1300pn no bf for standard room which is very tempting. 

• 1 month later...

Will the pool be sunny or Will it be shady early?

Roof-top pool mate sunny all day.

So what is the matters like ???

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Mattress top quality - not the cheap hard and lumpy ones they sell in many of the Thai stores.

Mattress top quality - not the cheap hard and lumpy ones they sell in many of the Thai stores.

Thanks so much.

The comfortable bed is a must for me.

:Wassup1:  :NiceThread1:

Archived