IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Top location in Soi honey, easy access to baht buses on second rd and Soi buhakow...walking distance to the action of LKMetro. Well presented modern rooms, which are quiet. Nice rooftop pool and gym. GF....of course!

The staff are nice, especially those serving the free breakfasts at the honey (sister) hotel next door. Good modern bathroom with rain shower. I should add that the place is spotlessly clean. Ask for a high floor at the back of hotel - quick lifts and high floor...these rooms are very quiet. At 1,600 Thb (inc breakfast) it's great value.

24 7 hotel is one I will definitely return to, this hotel, is even better value than April Suites....and that takes some beating.

BanSaray 031.JPG

BanSaray 034.JPG

BanSaray 035.JPG

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been waiting for your mini review, thanks alot.

.....is even better value than April Suites....and that takes some beating.....

Looks like this remark has made my decision. Will be hard to nudge 247 from the top spot of hotel to stay at for my next trip.

im noting newer places and refits putting in rain-head showers - great.  the venerable mr macs hotel on thap phraya road has renovated their bathrooms and the place is good value now

Thanks for the great review. I'm wheels down in 5 weeks and havnt booked anything yet. April Suites was in the top running but this seems to win hands down. Ca. You please let me no if the wifi ia any good and any construction near by. Thanks again and I love the location of 2 47.

I like how the shower room has glass so you can see the room when taking a shower, good for when taking freelancers to the room.

24 7 hotel is one I will definitely return to, this hotel, is even better value than April Suites....and that takes some beating.

April suites is just 1000 / night low season.

Thanks for the great review. I'm wheels down in 5 weeks and havnt booked anything yet. April suites was in the top running but this seems to win hands down. Ca. You please let me no if the wifi ia any good and any construction near by. Thanks again and I love the location of 2 47.

Wifi is very good in 24 7. No connection issues and strong signal. There are no construction issues, but the vacant plot at the back (see picture) will undoubtedly be developed at some stage.

I stayed April Suites last year and loved it. There are 2 advantages to 24 7 over April Suites (a) location (b) free breakfast.

Have they got a website ?

I booked via expedia.

BanSaray 033.JPG

April suites is just 1000 / night low season.

When I stayed last September/October April Suites was 1,450THB....good value. If you got it at 1,000THB, then it is outstanding.

Strange ,never stayed in a hotel with that configuration yet !!! Missed that picture when i looked ..

Strange ,never stayed in a hotel with that configuration yet !!! Missed that picture when i looked ..

The glass windows have blinds which can be pulled down for privacy.

The glass windows have blinds which can be pulled down for privacy.

Thanks a lot for this complete info, mate; 

I will go to Patts in August for the fourth time, I usually book in The Stay hotel or Page 10, but this year I´ll have a look at your recommendation; 

Cheers.

Thanks for the photos and info, LW

I checked their website after your prior post, but the photos made it look like the bed was small -- smaller than a Queen.  Your photos make it look like a king.

What type of room did you book?

I'm locked in for Sea Me Spring (about 500 baht more per night) on my trip next week, but will put 247 on my list for future trips.

Thanks for the photos and info, LW

I checked their website after your prior post, but the photos made it look like the bed was small -- smaller than a queen.  Your photos make it look like a king.

What type of room did you book?

I'm locked in for Sea Me Spring (about 500 baht more per night) on my trip next week, but will put 247 on my list for future trips.

Hi Mate, my room was just a standard one....plenty big enough.

Balcony?

My room had a balcony, but it was tiny....only good for a smoke.

My room had a balcony, but it was tiny....only good for a smoke.

That is all I need one for and maybe to bend the girl over!

That is all I need one for and maybe to bend the girl over!

Now your talking!!!! :ThumbUp6:

Least you did not have any Glow dramas this time!  Be interesting to see when that development on Baukhou kicks off, it is going to be a big one!

Least you did not have any Glow dramas this time!  Be interesting to see when that development on Baukhou kicks off, it is going to be a big one!

Yes Mate, hotel Glow's handling of my booking was customer service at its worse....24 7 was quite the reverse!

Archived