Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Thanks for the review, I'll keep in mind for next trip.

Yes mate, well worth considering....really hard to fault it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My room had a balcony, but it was tiny....only good for a smoke.

So room for two then ?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

So room for two then ?

Yes two midgets.....tiny balcony with no furniture.

I only thought as you were getting a smoke ......

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I only thought as you were getting a smoke ......

Its a real excuse for a balcony....and I guess if you like sitting out of an evening then 24 7 might not be for everybody.

About the same size as Glow?

i have stayed at 24/7

the hotel is in a good location and the staff are friendly. Even helped up get rid of a lady boy my friend picked up from wechat who lied and said she was a girl. 

The beds are very uncomfortable! This is a deal breaker for me and i will never stay in this hotel again. If you can't get a good nights sleep then no hotel is worth it. 

i have stayed at 24/7

the hotel is in a good location and the staff are friendly. Even helped up get rid of a lady boy my friend picked up from wechat who lied and said she was a girl. 

The beds are very uncomfortable! This is a deal breaker for me and i will never stay in this hotel again. If you can't get a good nights sleep then no hotel is worth it. 

Everyone has different standards and tastes....speaking personally, I thought the beds were really comfy.

About the same size as Glow?

Looks good & thanks for the info & pics.

Price looks good also.

:Wassup1: 

The staff are nice, especially those serving the free breakfasts at the honey (sister) hotel next door. Good modern bathroom with rain shower. I should add that the place is spotlessly clean. Ask for a high floor at the back of hotel - quick lifts and high floor...these rooms are very quiet. At 1,600 Thb (inc breakfast) it's great value.

24 7 hotel is one I will definitely return to, this hotel, is even better value than April Suites....and that takes some beating.

There always seems to be a "but..." :Cuss4:

I checked the Agoda listing and it says that the standard Superior Room price is ฿3120.30

24 7 Rate.jpg

*Not included in room price: hotel tax 7%, Service charges 10%

It seems that you got a bargain. The above screen cap was taken AM on 30March2015 and is for a query about accommodation in late May.

Maybe the special price through Agoda will be there long-term, but one can never be sure just how long-term...

PenXV

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

Some companies show the rack rate to demonstrate what a bargain you are getting....others don't. I hope to be in Patts first 6 nights of May. With Expedia 24 7 is at $60 AUD = 1.500THB (inc taxes)

Check-in Enter date in dd/mm/yy formatCheck-out Enter date in dd/mm/yy format
RoomsNumber of rooms12345678

Book more than 1 room for your party size
AdultsNumber of adults1234567891011121314

Remove guests to check availability ChildrenNumber of children0123456

Update

Room type
Max
Options
Total

Best Value!
Superior Room 22 square meters
1 double bed or 1 single bed

Show room information Show room information for Superior Room
1 double bed or 1 single bed
237-sq-foot (22-sq-meter) room with city views

Entertainment - Free WiFi, 21-inch LCD TV with premium channels
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, minibar, and coffee/tea maker
Bathroom - Private bathroom with a bathtub or shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Non-Smoking
Show room information Show room information for Superior Room

Superior Room Option 1

Max guests
Superior Room Option 1 occupancyadultIcon.pngadultIcon.pngchildIcon.png

2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)

Free Cancellation
You can cancel free of charge up until the cancellation window
  • Cancellations or changes made after 6:00PM (SE Asia Daylight Time) on Wed, 29 Apr or no-shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to the first night's rate plus taxes and fees.
until Wed, 29 Apr

Breakfast is included in your stay.

Parking is included in your stay

Free Internet is available in this room

Recommended for you
1 room left
Superior Room Option 1 nightly rates informationinfo-icon.png
Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu AU$51 AU$51 AU$51 AU$51 AU$51 AU$51
Price is now: AU$356.64 Price was:

BookBook Superior Room - Breakfast included Option 1
It only takes 2 minutes 

LW, what is the parking situation there?

I had a m8 stay there for 1 night...i went with him when he checked-in. Room was very nice & the pool is great though he did mention HE WON'T BE RETURNING...due to the noise levels coming from Soi Honey....in his words....''the walls are far too thin, not only can you hear the bar music but the people next door to my room''.

Thxs for the review but i've already overlooked this hotel.  

LW, what is the parking situation there?

Hi Mate there is parking but it is limited (about 6-8 spaces). Might be best to email hotel directly to inquire.

I had a m8 stay there for 1 night...i went with him when he checked-in. Room was very nice & the pool is great though he did mention HE WON'T BE RETURNING...due to the noise levels coming from Soi Honey....in his words....''the walls are far too thin, not only can you hear the bar music but the people next door to my room''.

Thxs for the review but i've already overlooked this hotel.  

Personally I didn't hear a thing from adjoining rooms...so the thin wall issue is something I didn't notice.Regarding the noise from soi Honey - that is 100% a non issue if you book a rear facing room (looks onto wasteground - see pic I posted).

Indeed, I have not stayed in a more quiet hotel.

Personally I didn't hear a thing from adjoining rooms...so the thin wall issue is something I didn't notice.Regarding the noise from soi Honey - that is 100% a non issue if you book a rear facing room (looks onto wasteground - see pic I posted).

Indeed, I have not stayed in a more quiet hotel.

Yes i saw your pixs where your room was located...back side of hotel. Yes my m8's room was closer to Soi Honey side....apparently he said the noise from outside kept him up & the guy next door decided to watch TV early in the morning...he could hear everything.

Yes i saw your pixs where your room was located...back side of hotel. Yes my m8's room was closer to Soi Honey side....apparently he said the noise from outside kept him up & the guy next door decided to watch TV early in the morning...he could hear everything.

Soi Honey isn't particularly noisy, there are no gogos, few music bars and no Karaoke....that said, the soi  (like most round there) can generate a bit of a din at all hours. 

By way of a more general tip, I usually request a high floor in any hotel I stay in....always quieter in terms of street noise.

Yes Mate, Hotel Glow's handling of my booking was customer service at its worse....24 7 was quite the reverse!

But you're still the customer for Expedia? I'm pretty sure you said the Glow drama was end of it for Expedia...

This hotel seems to be very nice and the price is affordable enough.

But you're still the customer for Expedia? I'm pretty sure you said the Glow drama was end of it for Expedia...

This hotel seems to be very nice and the price is affordable enough.

Yes, following some further phone discusssions with Expedia I was offered some compensation after the Glow hotel fiasco. On that basis, I have decided to continue using Expedia.

Hi Mate there is parking but it is limited (about 6-8 spaces). Might be best to email hotel directly to inquire.

They got back to me on Trip Advisor, off street parking with a security guy trying to stay awake all night. :-)

gr8 thanks for info. ideal location, will look into it on next visit in may

Least you did not have any Glow dramas this time!  Be interesting to see when that development on Baukhou kicks off, it is going to be a big one!

If any development goes on that massive site behind soi honey then 24 7 should be avoided during construction.

Yes, following some further phone discusssions with Expedia I was offered some compensation after the Glow hotel fiasco. On that basis, I have decided to continue using Expedia.

Ok fair enough. I'm glad Expedia appreciated your business as I remember you have some more business than just yourself travelling to LOS.

I looked at this hotel but chose The Scenery City hotel at 1200 baht. No Breakfast but I was never up in time for that anyway. 

24/7 rear room will be better for noise as The Scenery at the rear is facing some massive construction. The one behind LK Renaissance.

I also read that the beds were like rock but The Scenery was the same as most beds in Pattaya are like that. (Lasts longer with all the action)

Moved from VT6 as it was not for me. As LW said great location.

I will try 24/7 next time.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

• 4 weeks later...

Lottellee Winna, thanks for an excellent review. I've booked it for 6 days from Tue 28/4. Love the moderness, location and breakfast. Thanks for making my choice easier. All the best

Adam

Archived