Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

24 7 Hotel

LOTTELLEE WINNA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been hearing some good reviews of the H Boutique hotel, seemingly owned by  the same group.

Anyone stayed there at the H .....Looks nice on their website as well

Mattress top quality - not the cheap hard and lumpy ones they sell in many of the Thai stores.

you and I have very different opinions of what is a high quality bed.

for me the 247 beds are probably the worst i have slept in during my trip to thailand. 

The beds are hard and if you are a side sleeper....then you will not get a good sleep. 

I stayed at lk renaissance, Page 10, and a whole bunch of places in bangkok. The 247 beds are the worst. 

I prefer medium hard beds with a top cushion layer. The 247 beds are just hard.

for me the 247 beds are probably the worst i have slept in during my trip to thailand. 

The beds are hard and if you are a side sleeper....then you will not get a good sleep. 

I stayed at lk renaissance, page 10, and a whole bunch of places in bangkok. The 247 beds are the worst. 

I'm a side sleeper and find it hard to secure a comfortable bed. Where have you had success?

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I stayed at lk renaissance, page 10, and a whole bunch of places in bangkok. The 247 beds are the worst. 

They are high quality beds, it's just that we all have different preferences on mattresses (Hard - Soft). From a western perspective, the beds are slightly on the firm side. They are certainly not Thai mattresses (type bought in many department stores are very firm), the 24 7 mattreses will be plenty comfortable for most guys.

I'm a side sleeper and find it hard to secure a comfortable bed. Where have you had success?

March hotel, absolutely the best I've slept in Pattaya, less than a year old as well.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

March Hotel, absolutely the best I've slept in Pattaya, less than a year old as well.

Cheers

Thanks for that mate - I intend to check March out...maybe stay there on my next visit. How did you find the location...any issues?

Baraquada beds are magic and covered with the softest dona.

Pillow choices as well.

Lb

500b for the second girl.

Only if she sleeps the night.

Short time, no charge.

Emailed the hotel and thats the answer they gave me.

Lb

I'm a side sleeper and stayed there a few weeks ago, not a problem. I slept soundly.

Thanks for that mate - I intend to check March out...maybe stay there on my next visit. How did you find the location...any issues?

Wasn't an issue for me, few min walk to second road for a baht bus or moto taxis not far from hotel.

August Suites obviously much better location wise and larger rooms, but March excellent value and great mattress.

Found the breakfast much better than August Suites which is the one thing that lets August down.

Cheers

Wasn't an issue for me, few min walk to second road for a baht bus or moto taxis not far from hotel.

August Suites obviously much better location wise and larger rooms, but March excellent value and great mattress.

Found the breakfast much better than August Suites which is the one thing that lets August down.

Cheers

Thanks mate - good info and advice.

Is this hotel near to megabreak..... hows the walking distance like. Or need to take a baht bus

Assuming we are talking about 24 7 hotel, it is a 1 minute walk for a Baht bus on soi buhakow and then a 5+ minute ride to Walking Street.

Stayed here in November this year and I was halfway satisfied.

The room was very good, clean and in a good condition. The Rooftop Area is a little unloving. No Service, no Bar or anything like this.

Some Pics for you:

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

For me, the mattress was nearly perfect. Not to hard - not to soft.

The balcony is of course a little joke. Just for smoker....

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

I had some problems with the warm water regulation.

All in all. The room is good. Beause of the poor rooftop area I just used the room and in the end, therefore you can find comparable rooms for less money.

Via Agoda I payed 210 Euro for 5 Nights ( nearly 1600 Baht per Night).

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

For me, the mattress was nearly perfect. Not to hard - not to soft.

The balcony is of course a little joke. Just for smoker....

Thanks for the pics looks good.

Could you hear your next door neighbour shaggin" ?

No, I never heared anything around. It´s really quiet.

Even if you´re standing on the balcony it is very quiet. No noise from the street or anything like this.

So in this case I can recommend the room 210.

Why would you want to Harry?

Cheers

No, I never heared anything around. It´s really quiet.

Even if you´re standing on the balcony it is very quiet. No noise from the street or anything like this.

So in this case I can recommend the room 210.

Why would you want to Harry?

Cheers

Coz I had room 209 next door through NOV  and my girl was making a hell of a din when she was getting pounded. 55555  :GoldenSmile1:

Coz I had room 209 next door through NOV  and my girl was making a hell of a din when she was getting pounded. 55555  :GoldenSmile1:

:GoldenSmile1:  Perhaps I have a very deep sleep.

Archived