IGNORED

TAXI/LIMO SERVICES – Women Owned, Operated, Recommended

brutox

re-found another great service between Bkk and Pattaya

Used her before long time ago but lost her contacts for some reason.

Speaks English perfect so very easy to have a conversation with and not only the regular "hello where you come from" she seem a very inteligent woman and I never saw her touch her phone once. Drives very sensible and again the conversation she can have makes that truip look so much shorter.

Has a nice big and comfortable car and can easily get a minibus as she stated.

Anyway for me she is the new number 1 on the block.

Have her card now so cant loose it anymore and share it here so when lost I just come back here and find it lol.

You cant go wrong with Angie.

Tell her the Belgian guy posted her details as I mentioned to her would post on some forum for her.

001_zpsqwbo99la.jpg

What did she charge for the trip to Pattaya?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did she charge for the trip to Pattaya?

The regular 1200 but a fun ride actualy as I said great conversation

• 2 weeks later...

S__10068011_zpsg2lzb05f.jpg

I used here for my trip down and back to the airport this trip. I specified the car for 1000 baht and both times I lucked out and was picked up by the minivan for the.same price of 1000 baht (tolls incl). Her brother from Bankok drove me and he set the cruise control at 110kph (68 mph) and that is the fastest he goes. I appreciate that they are early to pick me up and the cars are clean and top notch. I highly suggest you give them a try. It is really nice speaking with Ann (the owner) who speaks English very well. If you schedule the minivan it is 1200 baht.

I am done with taking Mr T and worrying about how fast we are going and if we will survive the trip.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Booked with Angie this morning.

Nice quick reply to my email.

And confirmed booking quickly from Sukhumvit to Pattaya

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Booked with Angie this morning.

Nice quick reply to my email.

And confirmed booking quickly from Sukhumvit to Pattaya

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

just sent angie an e mail on my upcoming trip,instant reply, very impressed,all sounds good.

Told you guys since I found her again she is the one to go for

she is a special woman

fast friendly and a good set of brains in that prity head.

you wont regret driving with her though you might see it will pass too fast.. (and I dont mean she flies but just some great interesting conversation)

Told you guys since I found her again she is the one to go for

she is a special woman

fast friendly and a good set of brains in that prity head.

you wont regret driving with her though you might see it will pass too fast.. (and I dont mean she flies but just some great interesting conversation)well i am impressed 

got to say i am impressed with her business attitudes,i don't want another  white

knuckle ride, and i asked angie for for a lady driver, she told me to let her know my dates in advance so she can organise a lady driver for me, thats good business,happy days' will let you all know how i get on.

• 10 months later...

Looks like nobody posted any updates lately, so I wonder if all this info is still valid. I have some concerns with my flight's arrival to and departure  from BKK. I arrive at midnight and depart at 7AM after 2 weeks. I plan to spend all this time in Pattaya, butI don't know how to get there after midnight and how to get to BKK airport very early in the morning. Are these ladies driving during the night?

If you arrive after midnight you and want to get to Pattaya - no option you will should pre- book taxi at least 7 days before arrival. For early morning departure the same applies. I would at this stage just book for Pattaya and if you like the service you can pre-book with the same taxi service for return trip to the airport.

image.thumb.jpg.b790359da9aff6ac9151cb2786989c36.jpg

Thip will probably be able to sort you out at those times 

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

1 hour ago, HenryTO said:

Looks like nobody posted any updates lately, so I wonder if all this info is still valid. I have some concerns with my flight's arrival to and departure  from BKK. I arrive at midnight and depart at 7AM after 2 weeks. I plan to spend all this time in Pattaya, butI don't know how to get there after midnight and how to get to BKK airport very early in the morning. Are these ladies driving during the night?

Sure, no problem!

Nam's Taxi  ( email [email protected] ) has ladies who drive at all hours

Indeed best to book some time ahead, three or four days is plenty.
I am pretty sure most others mentioned here do the same, except when they are single operators. 
Driving at night is simpler, less traffic.

I’ve used http://www.tanstaxi.com/ 3 or 4 times now although this November will be the 1st time I’ve ever booked for pickup at the airport. I arrive at 12:30 am and Tan says no problem. Also, I always leave Pattaya at about 3 or 4am for early departure times, and Tan has always gotten me there with no problems. Last time I had a male driver, but he was fine.

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like the price from BKK to Pattaya is now 1200-1300. No more 1000?

34 minutes ago, HenryTO said:

It looks like the price from BKK to Pattaya is now 1200-1300. No more 1000?

I’m pretty sure there are still companies charging 1000 baht. Not the lady drivers though afaik - except maybe Ann?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Used meows services for my recent trip and have no complaints. On time safe drivers and good communication via email. AFAIK the rate is still 1000 baht swampy to pattaya and vice versa.

On 11/15/2017 at 00:10, Madzar said:

Used meows services for my recent trip and have no complaints. On time safe drivers and good communication via email. AFAIK the rate is still 1000 baht swampy to pattaya and vice versa.

may i know how long for you to arrive in pattaya ? thx

28 minutes ago, Madzar said:

Standard hour and a half I slept the whole way

ahh ok.. btw have u ever try to ride bus from bkk to pattaya? will it be the same for the time?

I've used the bus before from the Ekamai bus station, but it was daytime traffic. I think it took closer to 2.5 hours, but it's so cheep! If USA flights would land at a decent hour I would always take the bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are a lot of positive comments for the bus but I am simply exhausted, my ears are blocked and I just really want to have a long shower after flying for 9+ hours. I want to get to patts the fastest and most convenient way possible and that is with one of the mentioned female drivers (or in my case meow as she is the only service I have used)

15 hours ago, yoyohat said:

I've used the bus before from the Ekamai bus station, but it was daytime traffic. I think it took closer to 2.5 hours, but it's so cheep! If USA flights would land at a decent hour I would always take the bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah. this is what i plan too.. since i arrive 9am. so i think i can take bus 10am. thx for ur information

11 hours ago, Madzar said:

I know there are a lot of positive comments for the bus but I am simply exhausted, my ears are blocked and I just really want to have a long shower after flying for 9+ hours. I want to get to patts the fastest and most convenient way possible and that is with one of the mentioned female drivers (or in my case meow as she is the only service I have used)

thanks for your suggestion mate.

I just noted a security feature prevents email addresses to be posted here, so instead you can use this webpage that gives you a direct link to her email and also details the information she requires for the booking:

www.namstaxipattaya.com

In high season, booking a few days ahead is useful. If you are arriving at the airport, I suggest you book once you get your flight confirmed by the airline.

Once she accepts your booking she will give you her phone number for emargencies, but all booking matters including changes she prefers emails, since that prevents errors that can creep into a conversation in English over the phone, and also gives her an immediate written record of you info.

Archived