IGNORED

TAXI/LIMO SERVICES – Women Owned, Operated, Recommended

brutox

^

That is the Ann taxi service I use quite often and am very happy with.

There is another Ann whose email is [email protected]

though I've never used this service.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

I'm a little concerned because I sent an email today, asking her to confirm that email address and explaining that I had tried to refer her to a friend, but the email got kicked back.  No word back from her yet.

I would think that she would reply since it concerned a possible referral, but WTF do I know?

If all else fails with trying to reach Ann Taxi service, try Nam at

[email protected],

she usually answers quite promptly....

and she now has a back-up driver, called....Ann

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

When I read Nam had a backup driver named Ann if it was the same lady from Ann's Taxi Service but I guess its not.

Just booked with Nam for October and got a quick response by email, 1200baht for pickup to Pattaya at airport. With the great communication I expect her highly regarded recommendations to make my trip to Pattaya an easy one and less expensive than my taxi fare last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Just booked with Nam for October and got a quick response by email, 1200baht for pickup to Pattaya at airport. With the great communication I expect her highly regarded recommendations to make my trip to Pattaya an easy one and less expensive than my taxi fare last time

Well, feel free to report on your experience once you're here...

Would it be possible to add Thips taxi into the header. She asked me today to help her out.

She has driven families to Chiang Mai, Phuket and Cambodia. She does tours in and around Pattaya... including soapies.

She was also a Secrets driver and speaks good English..

I would like to add Angie Taxi she is a pure professional with a very roomy car and speaks perfect English. She in my book is the best out there Female and or male run.

0865758437 she can also be contacted on line "angiejones" her Email "[email protected]" perfect host during your trip.

I would like to add Angie Taxi she is a pure professional with a very roomy car and speaks perfect English. She in my book is the best out there Female and or male run. 0865758437 she can also be contacted on line "angiejones" her Email "[email protected]" perfect host during your trip.

sounds good,what is her rates from airport to pattaya?

Would it be possible to add Thips taxi into the header. She asked me today to help her out. She has driven families to Chiang Mai, Phuket and Cambodia. She does tours in and around Pattaya... including soapies. She was also a Secrets driver and speaks good English..

Need to post her contact info (email, website, phone, etc.)

Need to post her contact info (email, website, phone, etc.)

Yes mate. will do when the op says he will add it to the header. .. I expect to see Thip tomorrow. If you know her she is pretty unique... she has even driven the big tourist buses..

sounds good,what is her rates from airport to pattaya?

she quotes 1200 baht from Bkk to Ptya

and she drives one of those large Toyota hybrid mini busses (avanza, Innova forgot the model) so really comfortable seating if your with a few people.

Yes mate. will do when the op says he will add it to the header. .. I expect to see Thip tomorrow. If you know her she is pretty unique... she has even driven the big tourist buses..

He can't edit his original post.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I am also tired of Mr T. Not always reliable drivers, last one drove like crazy.  So mailed  meow, to get me November third. I will leave comment here. Not know about her price though .

Have used Tann taxi on both my previous trips, and also made arr. for my 3. trip in november

I recently had to use a different driver from my usual, so contacted Tann. She didn't have any women driver available for my time slot and asked if she could send a man, for whom she could vouch as a safe driver.

He was, drove no mire then 110 all the wsy, no dangerous overtaking, either...

Just to be clear - it is fairly well known that Tan is a personal friend of mine. Not relevant just being upfront.

Yes Tan now has three female drivers (including herself) and one Male Driver. If she has to send the male driver she will notify you in advance.

Their cars are as follows

Tan - Honda CRV (Suv)

Male Driver - Honda CRV (Suv)

Femal 2 - Toyota Camry saloon

Female 3 - Toyota Camry saloon.

The two Camrys are fairly new.

The two SUVs are a few years old (maybe 5 and 6 at a guess) but are obviously better if there are more than one person traveling or with larger amounts of luggage.

Website - http://tanstaxi.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tantaxipattaya

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

^

.. thanks for the contribution, thinkingallowed

..  Ann Private Taxi Service listed at the top of the thread is a woman taxi driver .. I checked up on Ann Taxi Pattaya, which is a car rental agency .. so, I will exclude it from the list.

.. I will update the thread shortly 

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Would it be possible to add Thips taxi into the header. She asked me today to help her out.

She has driven families to Chiang Mai, Phuket and Cambodia. She does tours in and around Pattaya... including soapies.

She was also a Secrets driver and speaks good English..

......including soapies, As I understand does it mean a tour of soapies or does it mean something else.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

.. guys .. just updated the contact list at the top of the thread.

.. these women-drivers appear to have found a niche and are growing their businesses into disciplined platforms capable of competing against the taxi brokers and the street taxis driven by the crocodilian-brained suicide monkeys.

.. I believe some will quite likely surpass the bozos of the taxi and limo sector, offering the kind of higher quality business services much needed in Thailand .. quite similar to the market gap international hotel operators here exploit.

.. give them your business, guys.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

.. guys .. just updated the contact list at the top of the thread.

.. these women-drivers appear to have found a niche and are growing their businesses into disciplined platforms capable of competing against the taxi brokers and the street taxis driven by the crocodilian-brained suicide monkeys.

.. give them your business, guys.

Thanks for the info brutox.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Used Nam on the 24th, pick up went smooth and female driver she has working for her was a good driver and nice woman. I would recommend Nam's service to anyone and will use for my trip back to airport and future visits

• 2 weeks later...

Do you tip the drivers? I'm from America were everyone wants a tip. I've read conflicting things on the net, so I'd like some BM feedback, please. Thanks.

Archived