IGNORED

TAXI/LIMO SERVICES – Women Owned, Operated, Recommended

brutox

It depends.

I have only used Tanns Taxi. And they where all carefull drivers. Speed at 100-110km/t on the highway with a 120km/t limit.

Never suicide driving.

You get a bottle of water, and they are always on time. at least for me.

So i will tip the driver from Tann

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends.

I have only used Tanns Taxi. And they where all carefull drivers. Speed at 100-110km/t on the highway with a 120km/t limit.

Never suicide driving.

You get a bottle of water, and they are always on time. at least for me.

So i will tip the driver from Tann

How much do you tip, if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what i got in my wallet.

On arrivel this time he got 100bht, but 50bht is enought i think.

Thanks so much. I'm in one of Tann's Taxis now. The driver is a very nice lady and her driving is very safe/good. I hired a car in Costa Rica earlier this year and feared I wouldn't survive the drive.

I chose Tann's due to this thread. I'm glad I did. Also, the driver was early for pickup also.

Thanks so much. I'm in one of Tann's Taxis now.  ...

.. I am curious yoyohat .. how did you find you way to Tann's Taxi?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Just to be clear - it is fairly well known that Tan is a personal friend of mine. Not relevant just being upfront.

Yes Tan now has three female drivers (including herself) and one Male Driver. If she has to send the male driver she will notify you in advance.

Their cars are as follows

Tan - Honda CRV (Suv)

Male Driver - Honda CRV (Suv)

Femal 2 - Toyota Camry saloon

Female 3 - Toyota Camry saloon.

The two Camrys are fairly new.

The two SUVs are a few years old (maybe 5 and 6 at a guess) but are obviously better if there are more than one person traveling or with larger amounts of luggage.

Website - http://tanstaxi.com

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/tantaxipattaya

I went to her web page listed above, and I sent her a message about where I was staying, where I needed to go and when I needed to go. She replied with price and I agreed. All done through email. The driver called this morning to confirm then she called again when she arrived at my hotel:

I used Tanns both ways too and from Patts last August and cannot recommend them enough.

From the airport Tann herself picked me up and waited over two hours for me because my plane was delayed. She greeted me with a big smile and dismissed my apologies for being late.

She took me to the exchange place to get some baht and drove safe and steady all the way to Patts. In Patts she knew all the little roads to avoid the traffic jams. She was pleasant to converse with in the car and had some nice stories to tell.

1300 baht was the fee but I gladly handed over 1500 baht.

The return journey was handled by another driver Tann provided but the same car. A guy. He arrived at the hotel before time (an early morning) again drove safe and got me to the airport on time. Not much of a conversationalist but I was depressed for leaving Patts anyway and did not want to talk.

Again I paid 1500 although 1300 was the asking price

I had no hesitation to book Tann again for my trip next week. Tann answered my booking email within an hour and confirmed my pickup time.

It's a great service.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

• 1 month later...

This thread got rather low on the Transport list, so I thought it deserves refreshing.

Although most posts on this page are about Tann's taxi, and I have has good service from her, my own preference is of course Nam's Taxi

Namstaxipattaya.com for booking.

Enjoy it !

I went with Tanns taxi when I was in Patts a couple of years ago.  Used her service 4 times then( made a trip to Angeles City for 10 days).  Met Tann and an unknown male at the airport arrivals for pickup once I phoned her.( I would rather someone be waiting for me at the gate)  She was very courteous and though she got lost a bit in finding my hotel she got me there safe and sound.

The other trips were with an unknown male driver.  He wasn't as pleasant.  On return to the airport he didn't have change from 2000 baht, though he did drive my friend to the bus depot in Bangkok.  When next I was picked up at airport I had gotten a cold in AC so asked the driver to turn down the airconditioner, he turned it down one notch, when I asked if he could turn it down some more he muttered something in Thai and did not touch the controls.  I literally froze in the back seat.  Then when my return trip to the airport arrived, no one showed up.  I texted Tann, she said driver slept in, alarm did not go off.  Since I could not wait any longer I booked a taxi that was near by.  I like Tann but I would be reluctant to use her service again.

babydollsaddict.gif

Would it be possible to add Thips taxi into the header. She asked me today to help her out.

She has driven families to Chiang Mai, Phuket and Cambodia. She does tours in and around Pattaya... including soapies.

She was also a Secrets driver and speaks good English..

Thip is a very good friend of mine and here are her contact details

image.jpeg

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

• 2 months later...

I come to Thailand about 4 times a year and for the past 2 years have used Ann Taxi service

http://pattaya-taxiservice.com/

Her replies are swift and the service is excellent. Most are women drivers, but had a male driver once. The driver waits at Gate 3, level 2 arrivals. Have never been let down. My flight from Manila a few days ago was delayed by 2 hours, but Ann had my flight details and the driver was there as ever. Quoting the web site should solve insurance claim problems, I think. From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya/Jomtien costs me 1000 THB and I usually give a 100-200 THB tip. The driver has always waited until I am admitterd properly into my hotel or service apartment. Helped with entry to a Jomtien apartment, when the owner was not there and sorted it all out with several phone calls.

• 1 month later...

I have bookend Angie taxi to pick me up in BKK, She could not get me on the day i arrive, but within some minutes

she had she had arranged for her "sister" to pick me up instead. so far only good to say.. 

So if she takes me there in one piece, i can tell the you more about the service .

I come to Thailand about 4 times a year and for the past 2 years have used Ann Taxi service

http://pattaya-taxiservice.com/

Her replies are swift and the service is excellent. Most are women drivers, but had a male driver once. The driver waits at Gate 3, level 2 arrivals. Have never been let down. My flight from Manila a few days ago was delayed by 2 hours, but Ann had my flight details and the driver was there as ever. Quoting the web site should solve insurance claim problems, I think. From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya/Jomtien costs me 1000 THB and I usually give a 100-200 THB tip. The driver has always waited until I am admitterd properly into my hotel or service apartment. Helped with entry to a Jomtien apartment, when the owner was not there and sorted it all out with several phone calls.

Yup use her all the time.

When I landed last time I called her, rather annoyed, as I couldn't find her or another driver. Turns out I've booked for the day after and am 24 hrs early but she had me sorted out and in a car in twenty minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Tans taxi for the last few years when in Thailand and have always been impressed with the service, good communications, drivers on time and safe no speeding or tailgating.  I used her again for a few journeys in March and April this year but this time everything did not go to plan (no fault with Tann or her drivers) unfortunately we were involved in accident, there was nothing Tans driver could have done she had just braked to a gradual halt in stationary traffic when a pickup truck left it too late and rammed our car from behind.

Tann took what could have been a stressful and worrying time for me and did everything she could do to help and ease the situation.  She arranged for another taxi to take us back to Pattaya, then met myself and my girlfriend herself and took us to hospital (my choice to go in Pattaya, rather than a smaller one), waited with us, arranged for her insurance to pay for the treatment (x-rays, ct scan). Then on completion and leaving the hospital offered to take us for food (we hadn’t eaten for 8hrs) and drove us back to our hotel

I can’t praise and recommend Tann and the service she provides enough, this was above and beyond what I expected and I will be continuing to use her in future.

Whoa! .. Tyke! .. now that is service!

Applause, applause for Tann!

Thip is a very good friend of mine and here are her contact details

Drove me a few times when she worked as a Secrets driver. Lovely girl, great english and very cute. Haven't seen her for a few years. Good to see she is doing well.

Tried Nam's website http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/ and got no response, I heard it is a new site so emailed her direct   [email protected] very quick response all sorted within a couple of hours.

Nam's website usually works fine, it is tested frequently, and yesterday received several bookings.

But very occasionally, it spits the dummy, so it was very good of you to go to her email address directly.

Enjoy your ride....

• 2 weeks later...

Been using Anns taxi service for 2  years now. Very satisfied customer  :GoldenSmile1:

keeping the dream alive !!!

• 1 month later...

On my 3 recent trips I took the airport taxis from BKK to Pattaya. 1 went fine and smooth. 2nd one was drinking and driving and also needed to take a piss stop on the side of the highway. 3rd one seemed like he was dozing off at the wheel, constantly changing speeds for no reason and swerving, almost side swiped a truck before slamming the breaks and fish tailing across the lanes. He also had to stop at a 7-eleven so he could put baht on his phone to call the hotel for its location even though I had the address and showed him the location on my phone.

Bad odds and learned my lesson!

I use the same female taxi company on every visit and advise anyone travelling in Thailand to do likewise.

The army have raided the passenger van drivers at Victory Monument and this was the outcome 

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/numerous-weapons-seized-passenger-van-drivers-victory-monument/ 

For a few extra Baht you will have a safe and pleasant journey .

• 1 month later...

I would like to add one of the new drivers in Pattaya. She is an excellent driver is always on time and waits in case of delays or anything else.

Communicates well and replies within minutes.

She also offers a highly competitive price to and from the airport which I doubt she can maintain in the long run but if I was you guys I would take it into account of you need a solid driver now. She is hard to beat.

Speaks good English and is quit the funny lady.

See her details on her address card she gave me.

Just tell her you got her details from me....The Big Belgian Guy hahaha and she might have some stories to entertain you for the drive up to Bkk hahahaha

Trust me they are all lies.....hahaha

001_zps5v1cdxwz.jpg

Noted shipslife, and thanks for adding to the resource file of women drivers.

I will include nong Ungkhana's contact coordinates at the top of the thread when I do the semi-annual updating here soon.

I would like to add one of the new drivers in Pattaya. She is an excellent driver is always on time and waits in case of delays or anything else.

Communicates well and replies within minutes.

She also offers a highly competitive price to and from the airport which I doubt she can maintain in the long run but if I was you guys I would take it into account of you need a solid driver now. She is hard to beat.

Speaks good English and is quit the funny lady.

See her details on her address card she gave me.

Just tell her you got her details from me....The Big Belgian Guy hahaha and she might have some stories to entertain you for the drive up to Bkk hahahaha

Trust me they are all lies.....hahaha

001_zps5v1cdxwz.jpg

hi there,what does she charge from airport to pattaya?

might give her a go,

hi there,what does she charge from airport to pattaya?

might give her a go,

she asks for 1000baht

Archived