IGNORED

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

Wok N Rok

Great news mate!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

What type of pool tables are you getting? American (Big balls) or the English style, round cut pockets?

As someone suggested, a nice little map could be good!

When are you expecting to have it finished and open by?

Cheers!

American type for sure mate.

They are good on the pool leagues. 9 foot by 4.5 is preferable. They make great pool games.

Open by... Hopefully before new year mate. Keep you posted.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we're stumbing along and hopefully getting there. The tiling's complete and I hope to announce the official opening party very soon. If all goes to plan it will be the 30th December.

It's all cleaned up and ready. The pool tables will go in after new year and the large area will have seating.

bar7.jpg

rearbar.jpg

tiling2.jpg

cleanbar.jpg

Best of luck , if we can we order the same great Chinese food at the new bar that we can get from Wok n Rok , I 'll become a regular.   :WinkGrin1:

Best of luck , if we can we order the same great Chinese food at the new bar that we can get from Wok n Rok , I 'll become a regular.   :WinkGrin1:

The exact same mate. Thanks.

The opening party for the "One More?" beer bar is Tuesday the 30th at 8pm.

There will be Karaoke and food supplied by
Wok N Rok.

We will be doing a deal on the ciders and hopefully will have Fosters on Draught installed by that date.

The bar complex is located directly behind the Kasikorn Bank on Soi Baukhao. All very welcome.

Sign.jpg

Party_logo.gif

Opening party tonight lads.

We have Thai and Foreign beers on offer. Thatchers Gold cider at 150 Baht. Victoria bitter at 110 Baht and Miller at 140 Baht.

Plus all your favourite Thai beers.

Karaoke begins at 8pm and there will be food supplied by Wok N Rok. And of course free Vodka orange shots.

All very welcome.

Will be in pattaya on 24 th january

Staying at VT6 condo, should be easy walk from there.?

I will make it my new regular.

See you soon.

Cheers Dave

Tigers 2017 premiers 

Will be in pattaya on 24 th january

Staying at VT6 condo, should be easy walk from there.?

I will make it my new regular.

See you soon.

Cheers Dave

Thanks.

Two nights in a row now I've been well mullered sitting at the bar. Big fun!

The opening party went well. There was a decent turnout and I hope everybody enjoyed themselves.

The bar across from us was having a party also. Bit of a clash with the music but we eventually agreed to do an hour each.

I'm very happy with the new bar. Even though we are still recruiting new girls we have been using the Wok N Rok girls and friends wife's helping out. and it's been a very positive start indeed.

Last night all the bars were jumping in the complex. We were quiet until Ouy took all the girls round and suddenly we were packed also. Once we fully staff it and get the pool tables in, I think everything will be good. :wink:

Pictures from the opening party. Sorry some are blurred and eye glary. It was a good night. Cheers.

Party1.jpg

Party2.jpg

Party3.jpg

Party4.jpg

Party5.jpg

Party6.jpg

Party7.jpg

Party8.jpg

Party9.jpg

Party10.jpg

Party11.jpg

Party12.jpg

Party13.jpg

Party14.jpg

Party15.jpg

Staying just around the corner for a few weeks from the 10th Jan. Usually head the opposite direction and drink in New Plaza and Marquee Bar, but I'm happy to support any business that takes the time to mingle with the mongers on PA. See you soon!

Congrats on your new bar! :Chokdee3: Will definitely come past for a few brewski's in March!

Staying just around the corner for a few weeks from the 10th Jan. Usually head the opposite direction and drink in New Plaza and Marquee Bar, but I'm happy to support any business that takes the time to mingle with the mongers on PA. See you soon!

Cheers. Hopefully we will have some new recruits by then! This time of year is proving difficult. But on a positive note the pool tables should be in and we have live football on TV. Plan to organise games of killer once they are in place.

We have joined the Wednesday 9 ball league and are looking for team players.

It's a great social night to play pool and make friends.

The Home and away teams supply food to the team members and we will do a great deal on drink prices for our team when playing at Home.

If you can play pool and are interested in joining our team, please message me. Cheers...

Archived