IGNORED

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

Wok N Rok

Dear Pattaya Addicts, I'm happy to announce that we have procured two bars in the Made in Thailand complex just off Soi Baukhao. One of the bars has been removed to allow space for two or three pool tables, and an eating, drinking area.

The first bar is almost complete. The tiling and completion of the second area starts tomorrow.

We will be showing live Premiership football. Selling Thai and Foreign beers and ciders. There will be quality pool tables and Ladies to keep you company. And of course Wok N Rok Chinese, Western and Thai menus for you to order from.

Some photos. As you can see it's a sizeable area right in the middle of the complex. Hopefully we can revive it a bit and make it busier. Cross fingers. Cheers.

Hopefully open this Month.

bar1.jpg

bar2.jpg

bar3.jpg

bar4.jpg

bar5.jpg

bar6.jpg

bar7.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with this, I like the name of the bar. Soi Made in Thailand certainly needs a boost, its got quiet recently. But I like this old-fashoined style beer-bar complex so will no doubt drop in next trip.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Good luck! Sounds like you're investing a bit to make it a really decent bar.

Yes. We had to pay the landowners the 'rebuild fee' as well. It will be the best bar in that complex with quality pool tables. We of course plan to join every pool league.

Good luck with this, I like the name of the bar. Soi Made in Thailand certainly needs a boost, its got quiet recently. But I like this old-fashoined style beer-bar complex so will no doubt drop in next trip.

Thank you. Cheers.

Hope it is going to work out for you , chok dee . 

looks good mate.

I hope it all goes well for you

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hope it is going to work out for you , chok dee . 

Thanks jerry. Bit of a risk with this being a low high season so far but in for a penny in for a pound. It's a risk even crossing Soi Baukhao these days. :)

I will be in for a drink over the New Year hopefully your open. Got many new girls starting ? 

We hope so. Staffing is hard here but the Jungle drums have been put out there. We will do our best. That's a promise.

best of luck fella...our little gang will pop in for a few next month

Will we be ok to order food from there as they would know where to bring it to

We hope so. Staffing is hard here but the jungle drums have been put out there. We will do our best. That's a promise.

I often drink in the bars in the Made in Thailand complex

Will Deffo pop in

When do you think you will be open for business ?

looks like the old r-con complex behind tesco   :Think1:

It is, yes. When you tell somebody 'R Con' they walk straight past to the R Con hotel and corner bar. Located about 300 metres on Soi Baukhao.

At least they get the right soi when you mention 'Made in Thailand'

Good luck mate

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

It is, yes. When you tell somebody 'R Con' they walk straight past to the R Con hotel and corner bar. Located about 300 metres on Soi Baukhao.

Might be worth knocking up a nice little colour map that shows the exact location in due course - if you do it as an attachment people to can save it to their phones.

Might be worth knocking up a nice little colour map that shows the exact location in due course - if you do it as an attachment people to can save it to their phones.

Yes, good idea. Thanks.

most punters enter maid in Thailand from second road get to the dog leg and think that's it , from

buahkou very small soi not even have a name , no problem for regular mongers if you want to attract

new customers suggest you take a few pictures and show exact location .

will a game of pool be free ?

Yes. If the other bars wont to use a table it's 20 Baht  a game to them. That's the idea. It might change, depending on decent advice.

i will be staying above the 7/11..opposite wok and rock...not far from your new bar so will pop in...bring a couple of girls with me..

many years a go the soi had quite a few bars on the right coming from soi bukao..then for some reason it died....

the problem is getting the punter up the soi..

hope all works out

i will be staying above the 7/11..opposite wok and rock...not far from your new bar so will pop in...bring a couple of girls with me..

You're welcome mate. Cheers.

We will also be looking to recruit pool team member for the new leagues around February (haven't got exact dates yet) if any of you guys are good at pool it would be nice to hear from you. There will be special reduced beer prices (for our team) and very nice free food on pool league nights.

You're welcome mate. Cheers.

We will also be looking to recruit pool team member for the new leagues around February (haven't got exact dates yet) if any of you guys are good at pool it would be nice to hear from you. There will be special reduced beer prices (for our team) and very nice free food on pool league nights.

got a couple of thai girls are very good at pool...will bring them in...i get there jan 8..when you open

Great news mate!

I wish you the best of luck! :)

What type of pool tables are you getting? American (Big balls) or the English style, round cut pockets?

As someone suggested, a nice little map could be good!

When are you expecting to have it finished and open by?

Cheers!

Archived