Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

Wok N Rok

give me just the one and id be happy

Me too mate. But don't tell the Wife!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a statement for sure.555.Cheers.

Can't waait to be back and meet you for some

colds mate.CHEERS.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

mums the word

mums the word

Sorry, still no pics Andy. Ouy took a lot and they were ruined by the red lighting. I'm going to ask my friend who's a photographer to do it right.

If anybody doubts what good looking girls can mean to a bar. They set a new Ladydrink record last night. 52 Ladydrinks. Not bad for what was farm fresh girls just a Month or so ago.

drinks.jpg

Sorry, still no pics Andy. Ouy took a lot and they were ruined by the red lighting. I'm going to ask my friend who's a photographer to do it right.

If anybody doubts what good looking girls can mean to a bar. They set a new Ladydrink record last night. 52 Ladydrinks. Not bad for what was farm fresh girls just a Month or so ago.

attachicon.gifdrinks.jpg

well done to you and in particular to the girls.last visit 2weeks ago there were only two punters in the bar the other one wouldnt buy a LD.tough on the girls.i kept little nut topped up with drinks and 3 BFs.loverly girl very sweet and mild natured.back again week after songkran to help keep up the LD tally. regards andy.

well done to you and in particular to the girls.last visit 2weeks ago there were only two punters in the bar the other one wouldnt buy a LD.tough on the girls.i kept little nut topped up with drinks and 3 BFs.loverly girl very sweet and mild natured.back again week after songkran to help keep up the LD tally. regards andy.

Looking forward to seeing you Andy. Yes, little 'Nut' is a star. I can only look 'sadly' but that doesn't go for the rest of you Addicts!

I've done nothing. I'm just the drunk at the bar. The girls are happy together and work well. Of course, things can change. I take one day at a time in Pattaya. Never anything for granted. I'm grateful to the girls and especially to our customers for drinking at the OMMB.

By the way if you fancy a game of pool for the team when at the OMBB you are welcome. 45 baht beers ALL NIGHT for our team. Cheers.

And this is why we are always looking for good pool players.

Currently top of the League. But one game at a time lads.

Join our team if you are a good pool player. 45 Baht beer home games and free Chinese food from Wok N Rok.

onomore.jpg

attachicon.gifdrinks.jpg

please do not go to any expense to take professional photos of your bar and staff on my account.it is totaly not necessary.afterall i will be back in under a month and will be able to see all first hand.see you soon for a few coldies .regards to you and steve from noodys

They were at it again last night. I cannot see this being beaten as we slip into low season. Funny, it's been quieter and suddenly a couple of very big spenders hit the bar and all Hell breaks loose. In a nice sort of way of course.

I don't know how many Ladydrinks Nut got from the 82 but She was very drunk at the end of the night.

This by the way was mostly between 2 customers competing with each other over the girls.

DSC_4912.jpg

They were at it again last night. I cannot see this being beaten as we slip into low season. Funny, it's been quieter and suddenly a couple of very big spenders hit the bar and all Hell breaks loose. In a nice sort of way of course.

I don't know how many Ladydrinks Nut got from the 82 but She was very drunk at the end of the night.

This by the way was mostly between 2 customers competing with each other over the girls.

attachicon.gifDSC_4912.jpg

well done girls

well done girls

when you see little Nut can you please tell her big andy will be in town to see her  on 28th april 12 noon in wok n rok for lunch.love to meet you for a cold one too kind regards andy

• 2 weeks later...

when you see little Nut can you please tell her big andy will be in town to see her  on 28th april 12 noon in wok n rok for lunch.love to meet you for a cold one too kind regards andy

Will do Andy. Look forward to a beer with you.

All the lovely Ladies from the OMBB will be celebrating Songkran at Wok N Rok on Sunday 19th.

They are going to be getting wet and wild from 10am.

There will be live music and complimentary food for everybody.

Bring along your water gun and make them wet wet wet. :GoldenSmile1:

songkran.jpg

BizMaps.jpg

All the lovely Ladies from the OMBB will be celebrating Songkran at Wok N Rok on Sunday 19th.

They are going to be getting wet and wild from 10am.

There will be live music and complimentary food for everybody.

Bring along your water gun and make them wet wet wet. :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifsongkran.jpg

attachicon.gifBizMaps.jpg

i dont remember your korat girls looking quite like that !

i dont remember your korat girls looking quite like that !

You'd be amazed what waterproof make up can do mate. It makes a Thai bloke look sexy. Imagine if a girl puts it on!! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

You'd be amazed what waterproof make up can do mate. It makes a Thai bloke look sexy. Imagine if a girl puts it on!! :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

maybe try it next week ,feel like doin something different for a laugh

• 1 month later...

If any of you guys are in Town then why not come over to the "one more? beer bar" we are located directly behind the Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

We sell ciders and bitters.

The pool tables are free for customers and the ladies are friendly and attentive.

We have Mel, Ben, Om, A, Nut, Dal, On and more Korat ladies arriving tonight and tomorrow. Come and say hello to the ladies at the bar.

If any of you guys are in Town then why not come over to the "one more? beer bar" we are located directly behind the Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

We sell ciders and bitters.

The pool tables are free for customers and the ladies are friendly and attentive.

We have Mel, Ben, Om, A, Nut, Dal, On and more Korat ladies arriving tonight and tomorrow. Come and say hello to the ladies at the bar.

My idea . Have a meal at WNR,after go with the boss

for some fun to soi xzyte ??? and after to the OMBB for

looking a LT.555.Good idea ???.Cheers.

My idea . Have a meal at WNR,after go with the boss

for some fun to soi xzyte ??? and after to the OMBB for

looking a LT.555.Good idea ???.Cheers.

are you working on a percentage?

are you working on a percentage?

Why ??? I only like bars like this and i know some of the girls

from bars they worked before.555.Cheers.

Why ??? I only like bars like this and i know some of the girls

from bars they worked before.555.Cheers.

Yep. I know you love to party Midge and have a great time in beer bars like these. That's what a Pattaya holiday is all about.

Yep. I know you love to party Midge and have a great time in beer bars like these. That's what a Pattaya holiday is all about.

For sure.Think we will meet in nov for some chat and colds and may be some fun together.555.Cheers bro.

For sure.Think we will meet in nov for some chat and colds and may be some fun together.555.Cheers bro.

Yes, I'll probably need a new liver by then but it's in my diary! Cheers.

Yes, I'll probably need a new liver by then but it's in my diary! Cheers.

555 i don't think it will be so difficult and painfull for you.

555.Let's have a good time together with some PA members too.Cheers bro.

Will you be linked up to the other bar sound system or will you have the commentary from the football games? Bar looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived