Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

Wok N Rok

Yep. I know you love to party Midge and have a great time in beer bars like these. That's what a Pattaya holiday is all about.

the korat girls in the bar are fantastic ,they keep you well topped up and looked after.only one downside the cashier is constantly ear bashing you for drinks all the time so i now dont spend much time here any more .sorry ,its a great bar

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the korat girls in the bar are fantastic ,they keep you well topped up and looked after.only one downside the cashier is constantly ear bashing you for drinks all the time so i now dont spend much time here any more .sorry ,its a great bar

Nowhere's perfect Karandy but when it's busy it has a good feel to it. As does a lot of bars in that complex I may add.

Ignore the cashier and party with the girls that's what I say. Now I know why Her writing's unreadable she's probably pissed for the last half of the night...Lol

Nowhere's perfect Karandy but when it's busy it has a good feel to it. As does a lot of bars in that complex I may add.

Ignore the cashier and party with the girls that's what I say. Now I know why Her writing's unreadable she's probably pissed for the last half of the night...Lol

have been in many times  your girls are a credit to you unfortunately i have been the only customer every night except two . when there was one other on each occasion,atmosphere was lacking but the girls made up for it in abundance.the cashier as i said spoiled the atmosphere therefore i  check binned  every time she got on my case,i think the girls were even embarassed by her persistance,maybe that is why it wasnt busy if she was the same with others?.love your place but one  keeps me away.good luck regards andy

have been in many times  your girls are a credit to you unfortunately i have been the only customer every night except two . when there was one other on each occasion,atmosphere was lacking but the girls made up for it in abundance.the cashier as i said spoiled the atmosphere therefore i  check binned  every time she got on my case,i think the girls were even embarassed by her persistance,maybe that is why it wasnt busy if she was the same with others?.love your place but one  keeps me away.good luck regards andy

Well, She is a character and nobody else has said this but of course a lot of girls do try to get Ladydrinks out of customers. Some are more persistant then others.

I went to the Excite club last night, albeit a bit too late there was no short time action but as soon as I walked in I was pesterered constantly to ring the bell. It wont stop me going back though as I love it. I'll just go earlier.

The OMBB was busy last night. In fact the last one open in the complex. Some nights busy, some not. It is low season after all.

Well, She is a character and nobody else has said this but of course a lot of girls do try to get Ladydrinks out of customers. Some are more persistant then others.

I went to the Excite club last night, albeit a bit too late there was no short time action but as soon as I walked in I was pesterered constantly to ring the bell. It wont stop me going back though as I love it. I'll just go earlier.

The OMBB was busy last night. In fact the last one open in the complex. Some nights busy, some not. It is low season after all

good news.keep it up.i do understand the girls have to work at it to get LDS to enhance their salary.it is part of their job after all!

Tonight we play FCUK at 9 ball on their Home patch in LK Metro.

We are not doing very well at 9 ball currently ninth in the league.
http://patts.leaguerepublic.com/l/standingsForDate/308430490/2/-1/-1.html

On Fridays we are doing better at 8 ball. Currently joint 3rd.

http://patts.leaguerepublic.com/l/standingsForDate/969044862/2/-1/-1.html

If you can play pool and would like to play for our team please get in touch.

50 Baht beers for our team during home games.

Cheers...

• 2 weeks later...

walked through r con the other night passed your bar ,it was deserted,couldnt help thinking if certain staff were more aminablle  i would have stopped by and had a few drinks and bought some LDs for the girls  and maybe even BF .but ......perhaps im not the only one?

walked through r con the other night passed your bar ,it was deserted,couldnt help thinking if certain staff were more aminablle  i would have stopped by and had a few drinks and bought some LDs for the girls  and maybe even BF .but ......perhaps im not the only one?

Some nights busy, some quiet. 

Nowhere has Miss Thailand similing, waiting for you. Just a regular beer bar. Some regulars and some passers by. Cheers.

Some nights busy, some quiet. 

Nowhere has Miss Thailand similing, waiting for you. Just a regular beer bar. Some regulars and some passers by. Cheers.

555 yes that's it.And if you come to patts

a long time you must know about.555.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Never been to this complex yet, but will make sure to visit the bar in july. Woohhoo, just one more month until we hit Pattaya!

w

Never been to this complex yet, but will make sure to visit the bar in july. Woohhoo, just one more month until we hit Pattaya!

w

Time goes quickly. Enjoy it when you arrive Wilhelm.

• 3 weeks later...

8pm tonight we are hosting the 9 ball pool league party. We have live music, a Chinese buffet and pool tables.

If you're passing by, come and say hello.

One More Beer Bar, R-Con complex directly behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

Dear P.A.

Wok N Rok is now sponsoring the Pattaya 9 ball Wednesday league. That gets played at the OMBB behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

We NEED PLAYERS. Players for Wok N Rok and the One More Beer Bar. It's a great social night out. We play Home one week and away the next.

When we are home our players can drink any beers for 50 Baht all night at the OMBB. And we provide great Chinese food at half time.

We play Retox bar tonight 8:30 at the OMBB if you are a good pool player and would like to play, please come along and introduce yourself.

Cheers... 

• 2 months later...

had a   fantastic evening in your bar a few days ago with 3 lovely girls.bought a few LDs and had a ball.new cashier ,fantastic lass what a difference.the only thing to spoil the evening was to find out after spending a   while there was that the there were to be no BFs  because there were only 3 staff.WTF?good atmosphere though,until 4 dudes came in and sat grouching at the bar,the girls went quiet very quickly.i check binned and left.will return to savour the girls delights another time

had a   fantastic evening in your bar a few days ago with 3 lovely girls.bought a few LDs and had a ball.new cashier ,fantastic lass what a difference.the only thing to spoil the evening was to find out after spending a   while there was that the there were to be no BFs  because there were only 3 staff.WTF?good atmosphere though,until 4 dudes came in and sat grouching at the bar,the girls went quiet very quickly.i check binned and left.will return to savour the girls delights another time

We've a few girls on holiday at the moment and a couple sponsored. One's back so hope to recruit a few more for high season. They are very friendly and good with customers.

We've a few girls on holiday at the moment and a couple sponsored. One's back so hope to recruit a few more for high season. They are very friendly and good with customers.

. Will See you in 3 weeks.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

We are hosting a 2 bar party at the 'One more beer bar' and next door the 'Oh bar.'

It's a Halloween party that starts at 20:30pm on Saturday the 31st.

The ladies from both bars will be dressed as scary vampires and little devils to entertain and look after you.

Live music and there will be Thai food and Chinese food from Wok N Rok.

And we are planning on playing KILLER pool all night long for those who are interested.

Everybody is welcome I hope you can come along to make it a great evening

Photos of some of the Ladies who will be taking care of you on Halloween. They put the make up on early before the complex started to get going in case anybody thought Halloween had come early!

We are located directly behind the Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

amps2.jpg

amps4.jpg

amps3.jpg

OK lads the party is tonight at the 'One More? Beer Bar/Oh Bar' located in the R-Con complex, behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao. We hope to see some of you there.

Plenty Ladies to keep you company. Live music, cold beer and two very good hostesses 'Oh and Ouy' running the show.

Free food we have Thai, Chinese and Indian on offer. 

You're welcome.

We are hosting a 2 bar party at the 'One more beer bar' and next door the 'Oh bar.'

It's a Halloween party that starts at 20:30pm on Saturday the 31st.

The ladies from both bars will be dressed as scary vampires and little devils to entertain and look after you.

Live music and there will be Thai food and Chinese food from Wok N Rok.

And we are planning on playing KILLER pool all night long for those who are interested.

Everybody is welcome I hope you can come along to make it a great evening

Photos of some of the Ladies who will be taking care of you on Halloween. They put the make up on early before the complex started to get going in case anybody thought Halloween had come early!

We are located directly behind the Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao.

attachicon.gifamps2.jpg

attachicon.gifamps4.jpg

attachicon.gifvamps.jpg

attachicon.gifamps3.jpg

Better line up than Kaos!,,

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

was back in the bar recently and what a fantastic turnaround-9 girls altogether-some freelance-all having fun and getting into the party mood.only 2 other customers though-but it was earlyish 9.20pm was told the bar was packed every night after 10.30-11pm.one girl remembered me from previous visits and was all over me like a rash,giggling and joking.good vibes-needless to say a BF was in order and we left before 11-not full but on its way-good luck OMBB-great turnaround-well done

• 1 month later...

was back in the bar recently and what a fantastic turnaround-9 girls altogether-some freelance-all having fun and getting into the party mood.only 2 other customers though-but it was earlyish 9.20pm was told the bar was packed every night after 10.30-11pm.one girl remembered me from previous visits and was all over me like a rash,giggling and joking.good vibes-needless to say a BF was in order and we left before 11-not full but on its way-good luck OMBB-great turnaround-well done

Sounds good. I walked past in January and then it seemed pretty dead. Will give it a new chance in Juny.

• 6 months later...

Archived