Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

"One More?" beer and sports bar.

Wok N Rok

Party Party Party

On Tuesday the 20th we are having a Birthday party for Mim, one of the Ladies that works at the bar. There will be a great Band and a Karaoke. Food supplied by Wok N Rok and a Professional Chrome pole polisher who utterly amazed me last night with Her gymnastic ability. :GoldenSmile1:

Please come on over to "One more" beer bar in the R-Con complex directly behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao and help us celebrate Mim's Birthday on Tuesday.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we are well into our first Month at the "One More" beer bar.

Here's how it's panning out.

The complex itself has become very very busy. Every bar is now occupied and it's looking 10 times better than it did previously. Last night a lot of bars were very busy indeed. The competition is very stiff over there. And it has been and is a huge learning curve.

It's ALL about the girls and entertainment in this complex. The bars that don't have girls don't have customers.

Some days we've done very well. Some days we have been quiet. But overall I'm very pleased with what we have done so far.

The second pool table should be in at any time. The first one is proving very popular. It runs just perfect and we are seeing a few freelancers taking their hires there, late at night to play on it. That's the idea!

We are in the Wednesday 9 ball league now and will be playing at the bar this Wednesday.

But... it's ALL about the girls and last night through one of our contacts we hired a Professional pole dancer. Wow..She had nearly every seat filled in about an hour with her acrobatic skills and she's a stunner. Not cheap but well well worth it. The best bit last night was when She done the leg splits upside down on the pole and forgot She wasn't wearing any knickers. A few boys at the bar nearly choked on their beers. :laugh:

We have 5 girls (and a Ladyboy cashier) working there now and I'm hoping to recruit the pole dancer permanently if the money offer for Her is right.

Early days. But happy to have made the investment in the bar. There's potential but it's all about the pussy and attentive Ladies. Our girls are told to sit with customers and 'take care' of them. And they do.

Party Party Party

On Tuesday the 20th we are having a Birthday party for Mim, one of the Ladies that works at the bar. There will be a great Band and a Karaoke. Food supplied by Wok N Rok and a Professional Chrome pole polisher who utterly amazed me last night with Her gymnastic ability. :GoldenSmile1:

Please come on over to "One more" beer bar in the R-Con complex directly behind Kasikorn bank on Soi Baukhao and help us celebrate Mim's Birthday on Tuesday.

See you there :Party3:

See you there :Party3:

Yip. Looking forward to the party.

Food, booze, music and very nice Ladies. We've just put a second revolving pole in for the dancer. What a body in action. :ThumbUp6:

Tonight. 8pm Mim's Birthday party at the "One More?" beer bar.

Yip. Looking forward to the party.

Food, booze, music and very nice Ladies. We've just put a second revolving pole in for the dancer. What a body in action. :ThumbUp6:

Tonight. 8pm Mim's Birthday party at the "One More?" beer bar.

A REVOLVING POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER OR THE POLE, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NATIONALITY?

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

A REVOLVING POLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER OR THE POLE, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HIS NATIONALITY?

Unfortunately the Pole and the girls continue to revolve in this Town mate!

And so, the first Month of the  'One More' bar being in business is rapidly approaching.

Here's the high points and the low points... so far!

Being Thailand, nothing happens too quickly and the best of plans can be shot down in  flash. The 2nd pool table is still being built, according to the suppliers. Where it's being built I don't know because it's 3 weeks overdue. But never mind. T.I.T. Best to bite your lip and accept that it might come today or tomorrow! Moaning wont make them work at it any harder!

The Wednesday 9 ball pool league. Well, 9 ball is a complete mystery to me. The rules are difficult to remember. I've only ever played 8 ball. 9 ball is an Alien concept. Two games into the league and I'm sure somebody in the team will learn the rules!

Girls! Like our new pole, they revolve in and out of the bar scene. There is virtually zero reliability and I've learned not too ask too much. And expect too much either. But it all seems to work it's way out in the end. As one leaves a new one arrives. Like a revolving door that never stops.

The complex itself.

The R-Con complex has no doubt had a massive boost to the foot traffic since we opened. There used to be two bars in ruins and it was a dark, dinghy place that only hardcore beer bar patrons visited. Now it's clean, well lit and other bars are repainting and improving also. Whether it's high season or not but the last few nights this complex has been very busy. And so have we. Not as busy as the well established bars but a lot busier than I had imagined. We are trying to build our own customer base and keep them!

Neighbours. We like to keep on friendly terms with everyone. Especially the other bars around us. Sadly, this is not the case with others around us.

We had a 'planned' visit from the music Police the other evening. 4 Thais wearing investigation jackets and carrying paperwork etc. Now, my Wife always uses a well respected Thai Lawyer in this Town to do our leases and licence applications etc. He knows what's required and makes sure we have everything in place.

My Wife came over and spoke to these 4 clowns. They asked Her to sign a document and pay for a licence that allows Thai music to be played. "Nope, we don't play Thai music" She said. And point blankly refused to sign anything. She then called our Lawyer who told Her to check the date on their I.D. cards and ask for the phone number of their boss and His office address and number.

This really upset them. They gave out a number after She demanded it and during the call, one by one they took their badges off and slipped away, in separate directions, into the night.

Well well. Was this just a coincidence. A chance visit trying to extort a new bar in Town or a jealous bar owner playing tricks?

It didn't take long before the cover was broken. One bar owner came over and said "you have big problem?"

"No problem at all if you know the right people and have the correct paperwork" I told Him.    

Ah well. OK, no harm done. And we're older and wiser.

Pheww... what a Month. It's all happened.

If I could turn the time back and take the advice of 'never open a bar in Pattaya' would we have took it?

No chance. A bar in Pattaya is big fun. I've enjoyed every night over there and had a great time watching the girls on the poles let their hair down and get a bit wild.

Month two rapidly approaching. Can my liver take any more! :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy to tell you we won our first 9 ball match last night.

We beat FCUK 13-7 and that was with the help of Gerry from 'Steak & Co' and His mate Alan. Thanks for playing in the team lads. I also won my 4 games to help things along.

The R-Con  complex is looking good these days. Every empty bar has been taken. There's even a burger stand inside it now.

It's definitely got busier and there's plenty good looking girls in the bars in this complex.

We've had our quite days and busy days and it's all about having the girls to welcome customers. We have three new girls from Korat and they have made a big difference. Very pretty. Another three starting on the 21st.

Taking it a day at a time. So far so good.

In the past, I'd never have gone in that complex, but sounds like its changed a lot and for the better.

That was a cheeky stunt with the music police. 

Good luck

In the past, I'd never have gone in that complex, but sounds like its changed a lot and for the better.

That was a cheeky stunt with the music police. 

Good luck

Busy again tonight mate. Japanese guys getting the crop if you know what i mean.

Yes, we keep ourself to ourself but a lot of back stabbers in that complex. Hey ho, never mind. We have all the correct licences and the complex is worth a visit. Good looking girls in many bars. Open late and bar fines reasonable. 

Busy again tonight mate. Japanese guys getting the crop if you know what i mean.

Yes, we keep ourself to ourself but a lot of back stabbers in that complex. Hey ho, never mind. We have all the correct licences and the complex is worth a visit. Good looking girls in many bars. Open late and bar fines reasonable. 

That sounds very good to me,but

what about some pics to share ???

Cheers and good luck to you.Will

give it a go in nov.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

That sounds very good to me,but

what about some pics to share ???

Cheers and good luck to you.Will

give it a go in nov.

Ok mate. I'll put some pics up, when I get a chance. Of course, girls come and go. It's like a constant revolving door. Next week they could all be new faces. That's what like it is here.

I don't even know the names of some of the girls...lol I just know where they come from. But, 'Om' is the best looker. She came from Udon Thani looking for a job and a farang boyfriend. She's had plenty success. A real classy looking well dressed girl.

We've still to do a little bit of work in the pool area. There's speakers going in tomorrow and overhead fans to cool the pool players. This can be a problem as the balls can move if the fan is too strong. Have to position them in the right places.

It's a 'work in progress' but hey, the rent's cheap and it gives me somewhere else to hang out.

Last night we travelled to 'The Ranch' on third road for our Wednesday 9 ball comp.

We drew 10/10 after a closely fought match. Thanks to Stephen, Ray, Max, Alan and their ladies for playing and helping us get the draw.

Then back to the 'One More Bar' and we were there till the small hours.

I really have to say we have a cracking line up of girls in the bar now. The new girls are not as shy as they were a week or so ago. Dressed very sexy last night I was slobbering in my beer but can only look. Shit.

I must have had a good time. Very hung over and my wallet empty! :GoldenSmile1:

OK lads. It's party time tonight at the One More? Beer Bar. It's our Cashiers Birthday. The beautiful Mel will be hosting Her Birthday party from 8pm at the OMBB just off Soi Baukhao in the R Con beer bar complex.

There will be live music, Karaoke and free food for all who attend.

It's a 'Thai girl' party and Mel's many lovely friends will be here. Along with nine of the sexy staff who will look after you at the OMBB

Come on over and let's party tonight.

party.jpg

Sound good

Count me in :)

Oof... what a sore head I have.

Great party. Hope I behaved myself with the girls... :laugh: :laugh: :Beer2: :Beer2:

Oof... what a sore head I have.

Great party. Hope I behaved myself with the girls... :laugh: :laugh: :Beer2: :Beer2:

Any pictures ?

Dear fellow Addicts. If you can play pool and would like to be involved in a competitive match then the OMBB plays tonight in the Pattaya 8 ball league.

We play at FCUK which is on LK Metro.

The game starts at 8:30pm and if you are interested then please come along and say hello. The first beer is on me.

Pool is a fun way to meet new friends in Pattaya. When we play at Home all our beers are 45 Baht all night long for our team members.

If you'd like to join the team please P.M. me or call 092 969 4119 for details.

Cheers... 

We beat FCUK 11/9 last night, away from Home.

Thanks to FCUK who made it a great night. The games were fast and competitive.

Cheers lads.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok mate. I'll put some pics up, when I get a chance. Of course, girls come and go. It's like a constant revolving door. Next week they could all be new faces. That's what like it is here.

I don't even know the names of some of the girls...lol I just know where they come from. But, 'Om' is the best looker. She came from Udon Thani looking for a job and a farang boyfriend. She's had plenty success. A real classy looking well dressed girl.

We've still to do a little bit of work in the pool area. There's speakers going in tomorrow and overhead fans to cool the pool players. This can be a problem as the balls can move if the fan is too strong. Have to position them in the right places.

It's a 'work in progress' but hey, the rent's cheap and it gives me somewhere else to hang out.

you keep promising pics.where are they?they really will help get bums on seats trust me.would love to see some of nut in particular .thanks

you keep promising pics.where are they?they really will help get bums on seats trust me.would love to see some of nut in particular .thanks

Ok, I'll get round to it. With the girls permissions of course.

At the moment the bar's pretty busy. We need more seats for extra bums!

Ok, I'll get round to it. With the girls permissions of course.

At the moment the bar's pretty busy. We need more seats for extra bums!

great news ,hope it keeps busy for you and the girls.regards andy

great news ,hope it keeps busy for you and the girls.regards andy

Thanks Andy.

The pool nights have made a big difference. As have the girls. No doubt about it, beer bars are all about the girls.

And the girls at the OMBB take care of customers very well. Last night we had one young man who was slightly worse for wear. Fell asleep at the bar, said He wasn't feeling well. Too much to drink. He had three girls take care of Him with massages and cold towels. I thought to myself, "this is how it used to be" the girls from Korat are little stars.

Give me five more like these and I'd be happy.

Thanks Andy.

The pool nights have made a big difference. As have the girls. No doubt about it, beer bars are all about the girls.

And the girls at the OMBB take care of customers very well. Last night we had one young man who was slightly worse for wear. Fell asleep at the bar, said He wasn't feeling well. Too much to drink. He had three girls take care of Him with massages and cold towels. I thought to myself, "this is how it used to be" the girls from Korat are little stars.

Give me five more like these and I'd be happy.

give me just the one and id be happy

Archived