Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

While im in this topic just curious if anyone has been to Aqua Deymie lately off of Nern Plub wan, curious to see how many and what type of girls are there.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

FYI; Saxo bar on Khao Noi closed till 8 Sept, the sign on the door say closed for holiday.

FYI; Saxo bar on Khao Noi closed till 8 Sept, the sign on the door say closed for holiday.

Would not be surprised if Saxo were closed for good, until next owner that is.

latest word on white oyster?? want to take a couple buddies there tomorrow, but havent been for about 3 weeks, not impressed with last visit....

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

latest word on white oyster?? want to take a couple buddies there tomorrow, but havent been for about 3 weeks, not impressed with last visit....

After the reopening of White Oyster some weeks ago there seemed to be all new staff.

The girl who was diving for my coins did not inspire me to more.

Not been there since.

it was closed last wed.dont know if it was just for 1 day or not

it was closed last wed.dont know if it was just for 1 day or not

sorry not closed if to much fun at the pool they chain the gate,but you can still get in they will open for you

ended up being fairly lame.. i still like the joint, but the new format seems to be to rush off and put their clothes back on after swim instead of sit in towel with u...

and we were a group of about 6, not shy on spending. almmost no incentive to take anyone upstairs. tho boss did call in reinforcements when we arrived

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

White Oyster is not closed for business, but the entrance is locked with a chain and a padlock.
The owner’s 10-year-old daughter will let you in and her mother will open the door near the jacuzzi.
The new staff seem to be hit and miss, but when I left good, old (actually not old at all) Pim arrived.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Does anyone know if La Guingette is still a short time place? 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Guinguette-Pattaya/1410708722576457?fref=ts

Seems to be done out like a resort, massage, and white woman foodie place. One of the fairly recent pictures does show one of the dirty horn bags I used to fuck in there in the past, but aside from her, it appears the new owners have completely changed the dynamics of the place. 

Anyone been there in the last month? Failing that, any bars with short time rooms in that vicinity ? Can't be arsed to go to Koh Noi area today but fancy a quick knee trembler. 

Does anyone know if La Guingette is still a short time place? 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/La-Guinguette-Pattaya/1410708722576457?fref=ts

Seems to be done out like a resort, massage, and white woman foodie place. One of the fairly recent pictures does show one of the dirty horn bags I used to fuck in there in the past, but aside from her, it appears the new owners have completely changed the dynamics of the place. 

Anyone been there in the last month? Failing that, any bars with short time rooms in that vicinity ? Can't be arsed to go to Koh Noi area today but fancy a quick knee trembler. 

What you write is completely wrong.

Thai owned now, but still a girlie bar.

Some younger ones and some older ones.

Oh. I did pop in there yesterday, and I saw 1 really hot spinner with ome blokes. Had a chat with the little sauce pot I knew before and she said "new owners, all change" without the usual fondling at the bar. 

• 2 weeks later...

it was one of the ladies that told me when Iasked how many ladies they had,she said 13 one ladyboy, they had just had 5 new girls,

the ladyboy has short hair

No ladyboy at Butterfly Bar any more.

Bump to let BM's know the map has been updated.

Here are links to each format:

Google Maps

Google Earth File To view you will need the Google Earth app on your computer. Also, best format for viewing on a smartphone. Once downloaded and opened in Google Earth you should see the date the file was last updated. Right clicking on the folder properties you'll also see in the description area a list of changes since the last update was published.

GPS xXchange Format (s/b able to import this file into any Sat/Nav system)

For those that would like the raw lat/long data.

Google Sheets (lat/long data for each bar)

Clicking the waypoints in Google Maps or Google Earth will display a photo of the respective bar.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Scrapyard bar opened just along from Aqua Daimeeeee (or however you spell it. About 10 girls outside with an airconned inside bar as well. Lots of bike parking. About 4/10 of the girls are cute enough to fuck. 

Scrapyard bar opened just along from Aqua Daimeeeee (or however you spell it. About 10 girls outside with an airconned inside bar as well. Lots of bike parking. About 4/10 of the girls are cute enough to fuck. 

Thanks for the reminder on that. They've been open for many months now and I keep forgetting to mark their location.

Just a few observations from my recent crawls around here. 

777 Nikky Bar - Closed. 

Angels Place - Great bar. Limited girls there though. 1st Friday of the month party awesome fun. 

Aqua-Deymie - Such a shame - great venue. Disinterested birds. Only 1 there I would consider pumping it into and she is very aloof. *

Barking Frog - Good boozer with friendly girls. 1 new young on (23) with nice body and baps. A little stand offish until she gets to know you. Wednesday night pub quiz is a good laugh. 

Billabong - Aussie shed of a bar. Good for Rugby watching and the owner is a real nice gent. 

Bird Cage - Not what it used to be now that Yui is up the duff. *

Black Angels Bar - Has a very popular deaf mute girl working there. Usually empty and dead. 

Black Hole - disappeared? Has it been pulled down or am I going blind? 

Black Sheep Bar - Same as usual. Old birds. *

Blue Moose - Nice American food and the owners missus is hot. 

Brasshouse - Good food. Can be very tedious though. 

Butterfly Bar - the new young bird in there is a great fuck - 9/10 BJ as well. *

Clover Bar - closed for renovation (might have just opened again?)*

Courtyard - OK food - 1 10/10 waitress spinner in there. 

Fabrice - getting to like this place. 2 crackers working there (one a fixture, 1 freelance) *

Fisherman Cafe  - open. Good curries that give me the shits. Every time. 

GB Bar - Freindly and good fun. A little 24 yr old in there is a good bang. 

Happy Days - older very friendly girls. Good happy hour and the owner a gent. 

Ice Star - usually dead. Can be fun in the afternoon. *

Joy Joy Bar - never seen a fuckable girl in there, but did fuck one in the jacuzzi. I think that has gone now thoug? *

Jungo Bar - Not worth stopping at now - a freak show! 

Khao Noi sports bar - Could be nice, is not. No girls. 

Khun John's - closed. 

Kik Bar - A lot of DUkes girls now there. Some lovelies in there, and very friendly. Worth a visit. *

La Guinguette Club - Used to love it. Not sure about it now. 1 stunning spinner there. *

Lair - Dead most of the time. 

Layla's Place - good hand cut chip shop. 

Mango Pub - Same as usual. *

Mermaid - Really impressed with this place. Loads of birds, very friendly owner. Top notch! *

Nifty's - Good pizza. Occassionaly some decent birds there. 

Nok & Nok Bar - Funny little place. Tiny girl working in there by the way. A real cutie. 

Pacha - Some stunning girls working there. Hit or miss if you get anything from them though. Would rather play phones than get fingered int he bar for a LD. *

Pat's BAr - good fun and some nice hot girls. *

Peacock Cafe - Now Shenanigans on the Lake. Very good, not for whoring though. 

Peet Bar - a couple fo lookers, ad a couple of scary LB freaks. Owned by a copper. 

Players Lounge - Nice atmos for watching sport. 

Ponderosa - rebranding to be a Thai place. Shame - some great birds working there and I am in love with the cashier. Well, not love, but would love to lick her snatch. *

Pum Pui's Bar & Grill - Best Burger in Pattaya... bar none. 

Pussy Cat Club - 1 decent bird workign there who goes to a lot of effort to make you enjoy yourself. Highly recommend her. *

Queen Vic Guesthouse - smoky anmd dull. 

Route CC Road House - Great draft beer on tap. A couple of cuties in there as well. Worth exploring further. 

Som Bar - Love this place. For 2 reasons. *

Top Cool Retreat Bar - Good bar with some lovely talent in there. *

Venue - turning into a great place. 5 lovely girls out of about 10 working there. Friday and Saturday are the nights to go. 

White Oyster Lounge - Like it, but get their early to get a good bird. Lady boss will call in more freelancers if nothing takes your fancy. *

* = can do the deed onsite - not limited to only these, but these are the ones i and definiate about. ...

Fantastic summary. Thanks for the info. Will use to update the map with bar closures and renaming that I missed.

Black Hole is still open. Saw they had a party going on a couple nights earlier when I rode past. Haven't been in there for a couple of years. Have many good memories from when it was the Titty Twister, but the atmosphere changed for the worse, IMHO, after Mark moved on.

Clover Bar: Noticed it was open the other night, but again didn't stop. I'm usually out and about solo and usually find places like Clover and its neighbor Som more fun when traveling with a wingman.

Dukes Lounge: Not sure what's happening there. Been dark for several weeks, but one of the nights last week they had a big party. Was tempted to stop in, but the music was typical Thai level, volume 11. Been dark since, but did see a sign out front that looked like they were advertising for help. Had good times in there when they first opened. Nice pool table and friendly ladies, but over the past year gave up on the place when the few ladies remaining showed more interest in their phone than the only customer in the place. Did follow one that was my favorite over to Kik, which I agree is a fun bar. Stumbled drunk out there a few times when the owner(s) rang the bell multiple times.

Jungo Bar: Not sure I'd go as far as saying "freak show", but definitely no eye candy in there now. Although a month ago they had a couple of good looking ladies that I haven't seen since. They've reopened the area around the fishing pond, and I think the intent is to offer karaoke. Unfortunately that will probably mean a shift towards Thai customers which usually puts me off the place. Shame really as I like the "rustic" bars in which category the Jungo definitely falls into.

Nok & Nok Bar: If the cute, tiny girl is who I think you're referring to (Bell), she used to work at the now closed PJ's. And yes, she is a cutie and quite friendly.

Pat's Bar: Used to stop in regularly, but after a couple of times the ladies doubling up on lady drinks (i.e. LD hunting when they already had one going with another customer), and nothing done to stop the practice after mentioned to Pat my displeasure, I voted with my feet.

Venue: Another place I like. Music is good on the weekend, but found the music not to my taste on other nights. Was quoted 500B for BF, which to me is an indication the new owners would rather the ladies stay in the bar.

There is a new bar called Double Trouble at the top of Khao Talo on the right hand side as you're going toward the Bird Cage/Full Moon Bar. About a six weeks ago saw they had what looked like was a grand opening party, then the next night and the weeks following it was closed. In the last week I see it's opened again, but don't see any ladies in there, so haven't bothered to stop. Anyone know the story is on this bar?

Nok & Nok - not the same girl. 

Dukes Lounge - it was run into the ground by the manager (who also ran PEacocks into the ground before). So the owners sacked all of them and closed it up., The party you saw was the Jimmy White charity thing they do every year. A one off for the foreseeable. 

777 Nikky Bar - Closed. 
Angels Place - Great bar. Limited girls there though. 1st Friday of the month party awesome fun. 
Aqua-Deymie - Such a shame - great venue. Disinterested birds. Only 1 there I would consider pumping it into and she is very aloof. *
Barking Frog - Good boozer with friendly girls. 1 new young on (23) with nice body and baps. A little stand offish until she gets to know you. Wednesday night pub quiz is a good laugh. 
Billabong - Aussie shed of a bar. Good for Rugby watching and the owner is a real nice gent. 
Black Angels Bar - Has a very popular deaf mute girl working there. Usually empty and dead. 
Butterfly Bar - the new young bird in there is a great fuck - 9/10 BJ as well. *
Fabrice - getting to like this place. 2 crackers working there (one a fixture, 1 freelance) *
Joy Joy Bar - never seen a fuckable girl in there, but did fuck one in the jacuzzi. I think that has gone now thoug? *
Khao Noi Sports Bar - Could be nice, is not. No girls. 
Khun John's - closed. 
Kik Bar - A lot of DUkes girls now there. Some lovelies in there, and very friendly. Worth a visit. *
La Guinguette Club - Used to love it. Not sure about it now. 1 stunning spinner there. *
Mermaid - Really impressed with this place. Loads of birds, very friendly owner. Top notch! *
Nok & Nok Bar - Funny little place. Tiny girl working in there by the way. A real cutie. 
Pacha - Some stunning girls working there. Hit or miss if you get anything from them though. Would rather play phones than get fingered int he bar for a LD. *
Peet Bar - a couple fo lookers, ad a couple of scary LB freaks. Owned by a copper. 
Ponderosa - rebranding to be a Thai place. Shame - some great birds working there and I am in love with the cashier. Well, not love, but would love to lick her snatch. *
Pussy Cat Club - 1 decent bird workign there who goes to a lot of effort to make you enjoy yourself. Highly recommend her. *
Route CC Road House - Great draft beer on tap. A couple of cuties in there as well. Worth exploring further. 
Venue - turning into a great place. 5 lovely girls out of about 10 working there. Friday and Saturday are the nights to go. 
White Oyster Lounge - Like it, but get their early to get a good bird. Lady boss will call in more freelancers if nothing takes your fancy. *

* = can do the deed onsite - not limited to only these, but these are the ones i and definiate about. ...

Are you sure Ice Star has got ST rooms?

AFAIK not a single bar in the Mabprachan area has ST rooms.

777 Nikky Bar - Closed. 
Khun John's - closed. 

At Black Angels Bar the other girls told me the deaf mute girl had worked in Bangkok, but was still a “Pattaya virgin”.

As this bar has no ST room, we had to go to the nearby motel.

The deaf mute girl is mid twenties with short blonde hair and has a good shape.

She is very friendly and does everything except anal.

The lack of communication makes the experience less enjoyable however.

Black Hole was open some days ago.

I agree that most girls at Black Sheep Bar are old and fat, but at my latest visit I shagged a 20-year old spinner.

Although she still had a beaver, she had way too many tattoos to be “farm fresh”; no anal.

The ST room at Black Sheep Bar is seldom used, but it can happen it is engaged and a gent and his girl had to wait until we were ready.

Clover Bar has reopened.

It’s a double unit now and it looks rather empty.

There seem to be ST rooms upstairs, and also a karaoke room whatever that may be.

I was the only customer and there were four very solid 30+ girls.

Heineken 80 baht, no happy hour.

I shagged a bird at Joy Joy Bar some years ago, but since then it only went downhill.

777 Nikky Bar - Closed. 
Khun John's - closed. 

I have not seen interesting birds at Fabrice, Kik Bar, Mermaid, Pacha, Pat’s Bar and Pussy Cat Club recently.

I will have to retry them.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Are you sure Ice Star has got ST rooms?

AFAIK not a single bar in the Mabprachan area has ST rooms.

They are not supposed to have them now... but the rooms that used to be there, used as accommodation... sometimes... get used for rumpy pumpy. I think you need to be known there and no chance of you being a farang snitch. 

Based on the recent feedback, another quick update to the Darkside map. Click on the Change tab in Google Sheets to see a list of the recent changes.

Here are links to each format:

Google Maps

Google Earth File To view you will need the Google Earth app on your computer. Also, best format for viewing on a smartphone. Once downloaded and opened in Google Earth you should see the date the file was last updated. Right clicking on the folder properties you'll also see in the description area a list of changes since the last update was published.

GPS xXchange Format (s/b able to import this file into any Sat/Nav system)

For those that would like the raw lat/long data.

Google Sheets (lat/long data for each bar)

Clicking the waypoints in Google Maps or Google Earth will display a photo of the respective bar.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Is Blue Moose on Soi 9 off Soi Khao Noi a girlie bar?
Have they got ST rooms?

Edited by Peeping Tom