IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Dusk to Dawn had its opening party last week.  Popped in last night to see what its like on a regular night .-  only 5 girls working and two were agency girls.  Expensive Lady drinks for any bar let alone a Dark Side bar.

Dusk to Dawn is that the previous Clover Bar ?

I have seen that on a sign, but I thought it related to their opening hours.

Dusk to Dawn is that the previous Clover Bar ?

I have seen that on a sign, but I thought it related to their opening hours.

Yes.

Black Swan Bar seems to be intermittently open, or closed if you want.

Signage is down so I'd say it's definitely closed until the next owner decides to try their luck.

IMG_0035.jpg

Yes.

Signage is down so I'd say it's definitely closed until the next owner decides to try their luck.

attachicon.gifIMG_0035.jpg

Black Swan Bar on Soi Khao Noi has NOT closed.

There were several girls inside and the sign was lit.

Sweetheart Nong had “men” and acted as a cashier.

Beers 80 baht, lady drinks 120 baht and barfine still 300 baht.

At Paradise Bar the front door was open, probably still open for business.

On the other hand Black Angels Bar on Soi Lablae was dark.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn Happy Time Bar has disappeared.

At Nok & Nok are 24-year-old twin sisters, but they don’t go together.

Black Swan Bar on Soi Khao Noi has NOT closed.

There were several girls inside and the sign was lit.

Sweetheart Nong had “men” and acted as a cashier.

Beers 80 baht, lady drinks 120 baht and barfine still 300 baht.

At Paradise Bar the front door was open, probably still open for business.

On the other hand Black Angels Bar on Soi Lablae was dark.

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn Happy Time Bar has disappeared.

Thanks for the update. Black Swan I was remembering more signage out front, thus my jumping to the incorrect conclusion they had closed. Looking again at a pic from Sunday vs. one at the beginning of January I see they've replaced the fabric awning with metal, thus I imagine the reason for the removal of the Black Swan wrap around sign. Shame they couldn't incorporate the old sign with the metal awning as it's quite a bit more visible than the smaller sign on top.

IMG_0035.jpgBlack Swan Bar.jpg

noticed new bar on khao noi, called patty bar. just big stickers on windows of girl silhouettes in colour bit like black swan frontage, not been in though so no reports, also know mucky duck is for sale ,

In Black Swan Bar is a big girl of 21 with a square face now.
I checked her and she’s a real girl.

noticed new bar on khao noi, called patty bar. just big stickers on windows of girl silhouettes in colour bit like black swan frontage, not been in though so no reports, also know mucky duck is for sale ,

Patty Bar is already on the map, but it’s a sad story: two fat grannies inside.

Patty Bar is already on the map, but it’s a sad story: two fat grannies inside.

i went there the other night, the owner told me she go hit up for money within 3 hours of opening the doors cause she didn't have a music license, there were no customers so she told them they were still setting up and not ready for customers. 

Also they will throw a party with food sometime in the near future after they work out the kinks.

Cute cashier but 3 average-to-below-average girls working.

i went there the other night, the owner told me she go hit up for money within 3 hours of opening the doors cause she didn't have a music license, there were no customers so she told them they were still setting up and not ready for customers. 

Also they will throw a party with food sometime in the near future after they work out the kinks.

Had a drink there tonight  -  85 baht for a singha light is over the top for a very plain bar with very plain girls. (and the stickers with girls on them that block the windows were messed up and the one that says WELCOME was put on an internal door leading to the toilet instead of the front door  lol  so yeah a few kinks to iron out.

Had a drink there tonight  -  85 baht for a singha light is over the top for a very plain bar with very plain girls. (and the stickers with girls on them that block the windows were messed up and the one that says WELCOME was put on an internal door leading to the toilet instead of the front door  lol  so yeah a few kinks to iron out.

85 baht for a DS average beer bar? Her girls aren't that special, her boyfriend backed bar will be closed soon,

Nong, or whatever her name is, at Black Swan is a decent girl.
She is 33 years old and works there since it reopened four months ago.
She used to work as a cashier at Central in Roi Et at 9,000 baht a month.
At Black Swan she gets 300 baht a day and 40 baht per lady drink.
She says if she can fix three STs a week, she makes 20,000 baht a month.

Pacha has no longer ST rooms upstairs, but they do have a ST room in the building behind Bee’s Nee’s Bar, included in the barfine of 300 baht.
The mamasan at Dusk till Dawn, Nok, comes from Dao Café and is more interested in getting barfined than doing the job she is paid for.

don't know of any old birds in the black swan only dang the owner, caters mainly on young looking girls

Stars Bar on Soi Khao Talo is a real dump.
At my latest visit a young fatty said she didn’t boomboom.
The other girl, in jeans salopettes, ignored me completely.
No boss to be seen.
Nor even worth the 65 baht for a beer.

On Soi Khao Talo Blue Sea Angles Bar has been closed for several days.

At La Guinguette are some girls now who have come from Red Bar.
Some of them are unpaid freelancers who only come occasionally.
All of them seem to be from Surin and speak Cambodian.

There were 3 customers in there when they turned up, a couple and my-self, they took the cute cashier away

There were 3 customers in there when they turned up, a couple and my-self, they took the cute cashier away

I thought the cashier at Patty Bar was not available, but in Pattaya you never know for sure.

I thought the cashier at Patty Bar was not available, but in Pattaya you never know for sure.

I don't think she was "available", it was the police and music license patrol who took her away, have called back in there once since and now has a different cashier working

The Pub has been closed for a while, but it’s possible the guy is just visiting his native Amsterdam.

Blue Sea Angles Bar still closed.

Looks like it was opened this afternoon when I walked past.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.