Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

it is the wrong bar to be shy, or a ladyboy

it is the wrong bar to be shy, or a ladyboy

Or both.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but Les, the boss at Top Cool, died this morning from a heart attack.

I have not been to his bar for a long time, I know he had problems walking , he was a nice guy sorry for his family

Pats bar is now K and K bar. Kig the cashier (ex La pacha) is the new owner.Her daughters name starts with K. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Pats bar is now K and K bar. Kig the cashier (ex La pacha) is the new owner.Her daughters name starts with K. 

I’ve seen that, but old cock blocking Yoyo is still there.

I have always thought about going to some darkside bars and explore.

For those who have taken daytrips there, how do you go about ?

Take taxi from central to darkside early daytime and tell the driver to come back at a certain time ?

Or, will there be plenty of taxis there at any time ? i´d hate to be walking around looking for one all night.

also, what would be the normal rate for a taxi each way ? 

I have always thought about going to some darkside bars and explore.

For those who have taken daytrips there, how do you go about ?

Take taxi from central to darkside early daytime and tell the driver to come back at a certain time ?

Or, will there be plenty of taxis there at any time ? i´d hate to be walking around looking for one all night.

also, what would be the normal rate for a taxi each way ? 

On one of my previous visits to Thailand I wanted to spend time on the dardside...

I read this thread from start to end, then stayed at a hotel on the darkside [east of Sukhumvit road] and rented a motor-cycle.

If you will be drinking alcohol, you should not try getting around anywhere in Thailand on a motor-cycle, the prospect of a crash and serious injury is too great.

There are motor-sai taxis on the darkside that can ferry you from one bar to another, and back to your hotel.  If you feel the need to take a girl to your hotel room, some of the girls have their own motor-cycles.  Personally, I did not want to take any girl to my room - I sleep better when I am sleeping alone - I used whatever was available for BJ or ST at or near the various venues.

I found that the moto-sai taxi riders who hang about on the darkside know the brightside places well enough, but the brightside riders know little to nothing about where anything is on the darkside.

Personally, I like the darkside because the venues there tend to play less music, and at a much lower volume.

If you're hoping to find stunners/beauty Queens, you might be disappointed

Other threads that might be helpful:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/250293-map-of-gentlemen-clubs-and-misc-bjst-places/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/226-blow-job-bars/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/254354-blowjob-bars/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/63563-best-blowjob-bar-in-pattaya/

• Like 1

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

Rumours have it Dao bar has closed it's doors and is up for sale, some of the girls have moved to goldflower bar, owners ex Dao bar girls

Rumours have it Dao bar has closed it's doors and is up for sale, some of the girls have moved to goldflower bar, owners ex Dao bar girls

Wow, , Golden Flower already had a bunch of girls and a few LBs, if the rumor is true golden flower must be packed with girls,

Where on D/S is Golden Flower?

Go back a page or two on this thread and you''ll find an excellent map...hence the name of the thread "Up to date map of dark side bars"

They closed for 2 days for redecoration, having the place painted, all the girls were in the hotel bar both nights, there were no lady-drinks pricing only normal Dao hotel price

They closed for 2 days for redecoration, having the place painted, all the girls were in the Hotel bar both nights, there were no lady-drinks pricing only normal Dao hotel price

Seems it is going to be longer than 2 days as still closed yesterday, cashier said the staff will start working today at La Rouge on Kao Noi until it re-opens

Pacha and Kik again have ST rooms upstairs now,

Thank goodness, last time I did a ST in Pacha we used a tiny sofa behind the curtain, I'm tall so I'm sure my feet were sticking out form the bottom of the curtains...555. 

Thank goodness, last time I did a ST in Pacha we used a tiny sofa behind the curtain, I'm tall so I'm sure my feet were sticking out form the bottom of the curtains...555. 

For a while Pacha did have a ST room in the building behind Bee’s Nee’s Bar on Soi Khao Noi.

my ex misses works in pacha and says no short time in bar still, bj`s at back yes

my ex misses works in pacha and says no short time in bar still, bj`s at back yes

Last week when I wanted a BJ in Pacha I was told to go upstairs.

Then I must be special hansum man..555 I got full service IN the bar behind curtain #1,.

They closed for 2 days for redecoration, having the place painted, all the girls were in the Hotel bar both nights, there were no lady-drinks pricing only normal Dao hotel price

Seems it is going to be longer than 2 days as still closed yesterday, cashier said the staff will start working today at La Rouge on Kao Noi until it re-opens

Noticed both bar round the back and hotel/cafe were closed up last night.

Noticed both bar round the back and hotel/cafe were closed up last night.

Yes, it seems it not just closed for re-decorating, the girls from Dao had moved to Rendezvous on Khao Noi but hear they will not be there that long