IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Looks like it depends on who's asking the question. Two weeks ago I used the upstairs room for 400B. A couple of weeks before that had a suck, swallow session behind the curtain. 300B to the bar, the usual 500B to the lady.

I was there a couple of days ago. 500 + 300 and the girl was actually quite young and pretty.

Rumour  going around that Jim, the cranky old Yorkshireman who owned the local might not be with us any longer. Bar shut gain and I haven't seen him out the front for days. Any Chinese whispers.

As in he has died? (sorry to be so blunt) Or just disappeared? 

I know him, ex pharmaceutical scientist for ICI or such like. Cranky yes but a very nice man. 

If you’re talking about The Local on Soi Khao Talo: they’re still open and the owner is still alive.

I don’t find that man strange or eccentric; he’s just friendly in an old-fashioned way, something youngsters are perhaps not used to anymore.

If you’re talking about The Local on Soi Khao Talo: they’re still open and the owner is still alive.

I don’t find that man strange or eccentric; he’s just friendly in an old-fashioned way, something youngsters are perhaps not used to anymore.

55555 somebody calling Ron a 'youngster' thanks mate, great laugh for my day!!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Supatta Bar & Guesthouse on Soi Nern Plab Wahn has become Queen Vic Guesthouse.

butterfly bar now has a ladyboy,and a few young ladies

Supatta Bar & Guesthouse on Soi Nern Plab Wahn has become Queen Vic Guesthouse.

Noticed the Queen Vic, but forgot it was where Supatta used to be. Since no longer a bar I'll remove.

butterfly bar now has a ladyboy,and a few young ladies

Didn’t see a ladyboy at my latest visit at Butterfly, less than 2 weeks ago.

Noticed the Queen Vic, but forgot it was where Supatta used to be. Since no longer a bar I'll remove.

Downstairs is an air-conditioned bar now, with pool table and even some girls sometimes.

The sign is a bit misleading.

Edited by bar stool

Downstairs is an air-conditioned bar now, with pool table and even some girls sometimes.

The sign is a bit misleading.

Good to know. Looks like I don't have to remove after all. Thanks for the info.

Didn’t see a ladyboy at my latest visit at Butterfly, less than 2 weeks ago.

it was one of the ladies that told me when Iasked how many ladies they had,she said 13 one ladyboy, they had just had 5 new girls,

the ladyboy has short hair

New bar opened next to Emmys bar on Khao talo called Sugar. Cashier from Lindas bar and 2 others have set it up. Lilllypad seems to have closed after a week. maybe only having 5 beers in the fridge and no sangsom didn't help. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

it was one of the ladies that told me when Iasked how many ladies they had,she said 13 one ladyboy, they had just had 5 new girls,

I have never seen a ladyboy at Butterfly on Soi Siam Country Club.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

I have never seen a ladyboy at Butterfly on Soi Siam Country Club.

they have one now

A short-haired ladyboy ?

Are you talking about the one who used to work at Jungo Bar, AUSA Bar and Saxo Bar

I have never found him feminine.

First time I saw him at Jungo Bar he was unshaven (talking about his face).

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

A short-haired ladyboy ?

Are you talking about the one who used to work at Jungo Bar, AUSA Bar and Saxo Bar

And speaking of Jungo Bar, they've enlarged the bar a bit, put in a pool table and have a few more ladies in residence. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I like the open air, hole in the wall type of bars.

A short-haired ladyboy ?

I dont know only seen him from the back

white oyster closed today

New bar opened next to Emmys bar on Khao talo called Sugar. Cashier from Lindas bar and 2 others have set it up. Lilllypad seems to have closed after a week. maybe only having 5 beers in the fridge and no sangsom didn't help. 

Sugar Bar on Soi Khao Talo is a small single-storey place.

When I passed in the evening I only saw a Thai man and a Thai woman, both in their forties.

I don’t think that’s what most farangs are looking for.

Does Your Bar on Soi Khao Talo still exist?
I don’t see it anywhere.

BTW, which Linda Bar are you talking about?

The ladyboy bar on Walking Street?

Does the ladyboy assist in double penetrations?

BTW, which Linda Bar are you talking about?

The ladyboy bar on Walking Street?

Steak by Linda next to Nat bar.

Yes Your bar is still here but now named Roxy bar and located opposite Eakmongkol 4 first entrence.

Do many tourists get up the dark side? How does it compare for stunners to walking street .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably not much, just for the fact they dont know their way around. If you have friends you could always do a darkside bar crawl but might be better with someone who knows the area. The quality is probably hit and miss, the girls change in these bars from day to day. From what i see most of these bars only have a handful of girls maybe 4 or 5 depending on the bar.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying