IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Damn i wanted to visit the dark side my next trip but im not sure i want to any more

You can add Scotts coffee opposite Nat Bar on Khao Talo and still no Steak by Linda next to Nat Bar.

Also Heinz owner of Nat Bar has made a run for it and been gone for 2-4 weeks now.

Nat Bar also lost 4 staff last week I think it was. Lee (small fat lady), Micky Mouse (another small fat lady), Lily (one of the more popular in the bar), And Pan (the tomboy playing pool).

Lee I heard is in Emmy bar and Pan is now in Steak by Linda.

On Soi Boonsampan 9 Michelle Happy Bar has become Nok & Nok Happy Bar.

On Soi Khao Talo Stars Bar will probably close end of this month.

Nok, the current owner of Stars Bar is running losses.

She says she pays rent 20,000 baht per month, utility bills 5,000 baht per month and salaries 15,000 (5 x 3,000) baht per month and has no customers.

The lazy fatties she hires will not help.

Anna’s Angels Bar also on Soi Khao Talo appears to be closed for good.

Thanks for the update. No shortage of drama at some of these places. Unless there's a sponsor with deep pockets behind the scenes, don't know why some of these places with few or no customers hang on.

Thanks for the update. No shortage of drama at some of these places. Unless there's a sponsor with deep pockets behind the scenes, don't know why some of these places with few or no customers hang on.

BTW, at Pat’s (of Pat’s Bar on Soi Khao Talo) birthday party I did not see her newest Singaporean lover (sponsor).

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Anna’s Angels and AUSA Bar have closed.
Bamboo Bar has reopened as Angels Place.

BTW, at Pat’s (of Pat’s Bar on Soi Khao Talo) birthday party I did not see her newest Singaporean lover (sponsor).

Never seen him and but havent been there talking with her so still dont know if there is a new man or not. She was alone at Adam and Faiys wedding party at lek bar a couple of weeks ago.

Never seen him and but havent been there talking with her so still dont know if there is a new man or not. She was alone at Adam and Faiys wedding party at lek bar a couple of weeks ago.

Some weeks ago Pat’s newest Singaporean lover (sponsor) was sitting at the bar with her, drinking and smoking.

The girls told me who he was.

It could be over already.

Have done a little research at the Mango Bar; BJ in room upstairs ฿500 for the lady ฿300 for the room.

Will have to find time to do more in-depth research, it's an interesting place :WinkGrin1:

PenXV

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

Have done a little research at the Mango Bar; BJ in room upstairs ฿500 for the lady ฿300 for the room.

Will have to find time to do more in-depth research, it's an interesting place :WinkGrin1:

PenXV

Or you could be daring and get a BJ in the bar for 200/500.

never been upstairs in mango    havent even seen the sofa area out the back yet!

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

PenXV

hey mate...  get hold of doug (niterider) if you're keen for more darkside exploration.  sure he'd be more than happy to take you around while im back in oz.  theres nowhere he hasnt been

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

hey mate...  get hold of doug (niterider) if you're keen for more darkside exploration.  sure he'd be more than happy to take you around while im back in oz.  theres nowhere he hasnt been

Hey PenXV, I'd second the recommendation of Doug / Niterider for a Darkside Wingman. He's good people, and knows all the places.

Hey PenXV, I'd second the recommendation of Doug / Niterider for a Darkside Wingman. He's good people, and knows all the places.

Thanks, guys.  I'll be happy to take up the suggestion, but not on this visit.

I expect to be here again next year, and that would be a better time for me.  My time for this visit is already planned through until Saturday when I move to the bright-side for what's left of my time in the Kingdom.  Once I have made the move, anything is possible, so I haven't made any firm plans for after the move, other than my return to Bangkok for the flight out.

If any/all of you are agreeable, I'd be happy to spend a few afternoons with you [if you're in town] and learn from your knowledge - note that I prefer daytime activities.

PenXV

Now I'm in Thailand long-term  :Fantastic:

Lolitas :BJ3:  is my venue of preference when I'm in Bangkok

But I spend most of my time in Isaan; Khon Kaen or Nakhon Phanom

A small bar has opened called Shakespeare Inn opposite starlight bar. Owned by a taffy. A massage place has opened as an extension of Bees Knees. Angels bar has been renovated and looks a lot better. There is a German restaurant at the back. The ST rooms, if you could call them that, appear to have gone. Still you never now. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

A Singaporean chain smoker.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

PenXV

At Mango the en-suite room upstairs is 400 baht.

The (open) playground downstairs is 300 baht.

The BJ counter is 200 baht.

A small bar has opened called Shakespeare Inn opposite starlight bar. Owned by a taffy. A massage place has opened as an extension of Bees Knees. Angels bar has been renovated and looks a lot better. There is a German restaurant at the back. The ST rooms, if you could call them that, appear to have gone. Still you never now. 

Is that Shakespeare Inn a girlie bar ?

Behind Angels Place (previously Bamboo Bar) has always been a German restaurant/beer garden.

• 2 weeks later...

A Singaporean chain smoker.

Talked with Pat some days ago. She said its just a friend. Was sitting with someone else today so think she is still game.

Saw Nat from Nat bar with a new man at the karaoke bar (nit lom or something) at the owners birthday party.

Yours bar have moved down the street. Abit lower then Booze lounge.

Talked with Pat some days ago. She said its just a friend. Was sitting with someone else today so think she is still game.

Saw Nat from Nat bar with a new man at the karaoke bar (nit lom or something) at the owners birthday party.

Even if Pat is still game, I am not an antique collector.

Never been to that Lom something; an old woman and her Thai lover ?

Yours Bar has moved at least half a year ago; several ladyboys there.

Even if Pat is still game, I am not an antique collector.

Never been to that Lom something; an old woman and her Thai lover ?

Yours Bar has moved at least half a year ago; several ladyboys there.

Many people like Pat. I wouldnt go with her either...

The owner isnt there so much. The 2 you are thinking on are just working there. Old short haired lady and a skinny man?

Your bar moved to this location acouple of days ago. They moved to the market 6 month ago. The ladyboys havent been there for some time. And wasnt there 2 nights ago when I went to Tesco.

Yours bar is now opposite Booze and then down some. Not at the corner of the market.

Many people like Pat. I wouldnt go with her either...

The owner isnt there so much. The 2 you are thinking on are just working there. Old short haired lady and a skinny man?

Your bar moved to this location acouple of days ago. They moved to the market 6 month ago. The ladyboys havent been there for some time. And wasnt there 2 nights ago when I went to Tesco.

Yours bar is now opposite Booze and then down some. Not at the corner of the market.

I know very well which one is Pat and I also know the other ones: Yoyo, 45 years old, old face, but slim and surprisingly well kept body and a less slim one, also 45 years old I think.

As to Yours Bar I stand corrected; I did not realise they moved once more.

FYI, the Go Gress bar that was closed, is open again.  I drove past last night but didn't go in.  Maybe I'll go tonight.

I know very well which one is Pat and I also know the other ones: Yoyo, 45 years old, old face, but slim and surprisingly well kept body and a less slim one, also 45 years old I think.

As to Yours Bar I stand corrected; I did not realise they moved once more.

I was talking about Rich loms bar. ;) Old lady short hair and some thai man. Owner isnt there so much. Think she owns other bars i Pattaya.

The bar that was Go Gress is now Golden Flower,  I went in last night and they had about 8 ladies, decent looking but no stunners and no old fatties either.  

The bar that was Go Gress is now Golden Flower,  I went in last night and they had about 8 ladies, decent looking but no stunners and no old fatties either.  

Thanks for the update. Noticed a week or so ago they had reopened. Hopefully the ladies this time around are a bit more interested in entertaining customers. Now that they've changed owners I'll have to give the place another try.

Anna’s Angels Bar on Soi Khao Talo has been closed for at least a week.

Did you ever explore south of Soi Khao Talo: Soi Nongkraborg and Soi Toongklom-Tanman ?

On Soi Toongklom-Tanman I saw a restaurant, Aroi, and a girlie bar, Valentines.

A few nights ago I was going from the DS to Jomtien and drove on Soi Toongklom-Tanman,  I've heard of Valentiens but never went in so I thought "well I'm in the area, why not stop in?",  I parked my motorbike and see one lady sitting looking bored to death, I did an about face and kept on going to Jomtien.

Some days ago I passed by Valentines around 2.30 p.m. and it was still closed.