Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Force, you deserve a huge thank you from all of us for your opus.

Same should be said about your Gentlemen's Club Map: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/250293-map-of-gentlemen-clubs-and-misc-bjst-places/

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

I think Go Gress has closed. Not been open for a couple of weeks now. 

Checked last night and it was open, but don't know how they stay in business. Pulled up on the motorbike and not one of the three ladies sitting outside looked up; too focused on their damn phones. One did finally look at me when I turned the motorbike back on and drove away. Wonder if they got the message customers are more important than their phones.

i think you only have a complaint if you go inside and you do not get any attention

Bump to let BM's know the map has been updated.

Updated: 27/12/2014

Increased photo thumbnail size to 800px

New Bars Added

- Eight Ball

- Brasshouse

- My Ways

Bars Closed

- Boom's Bar Restaurant

Prev Update: 08/12/2014

Here are links to each format:

Google Maps

Google Earth File To view you will need the Google Earth app on your computer. Also, best format for viewing on a smartphone. Once downloaded and opened in Google Earth you should see the date the file was last updated. Right clicking on the folder properties you'll also see in the description area a list of changes since the last update was published.

GPS xXchange Format (s/b able to import this file into any Sat/Nav system)

For those that would like the raw lat/long data.

Google Sheets (lat/long data for each bar)

Clicking the waypoints in Google Maps or Google Earth will display a photo of the respective bar.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

I think Go Gress has closed. Not been open for a couple of weeks now. 

Thanks for the update. I'll have a look next time I ride by to confirm.

Also noticed last night that USA Bar is closed, but the attached restaurant is still open.

Yesterday I had to check twice if Go Gress on Soi Khao Noi was still open.

Nobody was sitting outside and I saw only a small lamp.

Recently the girls at Go Gress did not seem very interested in (older ?) punters.

That being said The Dive on Soi Khao Noi and Stars Bar on Soi Khao Talo seemed closed.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Bump to let BM's know the map has been updated.

Updated: 27/12/2014

Increased photo thumbnail size to 800px

New Bars Added

- Eight Ball

- Brasshouse

- My Ways

Bars Closed

- Boom's Bar Restaurant

Prev Update: 08/12/2014

Here are links to each format:

Google Maps

Google Earth File To view you will need the Google Earth app on your computer. Also, best format for viewing on a smartphone. Once downloaded and opened in Google Earth you should see the date the file was last updated. Right clicking on the folder properties you'll also see in the description area a list of changes since the last update was published.

GPS xXchange Format (s/b able to import this file into any Sat/Nav system)

For those that would like the raw lat/long data.

Google Sheets (lat/long data for each bar)

Clicking the waypoints in Google Maps or Google Earth will display a photo of the respective bar.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

Yesterday New Bar on Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 had reopened, but the girls were all but inviting.

Edited by Duvel

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Yesterday I had to check twice if Go Gress on Soi Khao Noi was still open.

Nobody was sitting outside and I saw only a small lamp.

Recently the girls at Go Gress did not seem very interested in (older ?) punters.

That being said The Dive on Soi Khao Noi and Stars Bar on Soi Khao Talo seemed closed.

Yesterday New Bar on Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 had reopened, but the girls were all but inviting.

Thanks for the report. I'll confirm if The Dive and Stars Bar have been closed and mark New Bar as opened.

That was my impression about Go Gress on another occasion about a year ago, more engaging of the younger demographic. That being said, can't imagine why anybody would want to go in if the first reaction outside is to be ignored.

Something is happening at Booms bar in soi khao  talo. Some falangs have bought the place and are renovating. Stars bar was open when I went past the other night. Some of the falang bsrs/cafes such as Mr Burger have shut for xmas/new year.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

go gress closed

Didn't stop, but noticed they were open two nights ago. When did you see that they were closed?

go gress had 4 girls 3 went home on 30th 1 on 31st. the thai owner closed the bar

go gress had 4 girls 3 went home on 30th 1 on 31st. the thai owner closed the bar

Thanks for the info.

Was in The Booze Lounge yesterday, great if you like air-con bars, personally I was uncomfortably cold.

Nice bar nonetheless.

The Venue !IMG_20140926_111540 (Small).jpg

IMG_20140901_102456 (Small).jpg

IMG_20140923_130443 (Small).jpg

IMG_20140901_102413 (Small).jpg

IMG_20140901_102401 (Small).jpg

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

The Venue !

Nice place, lot of space. Live music Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Nice place, lot of space. Live music Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

But only oldies and very “shy” girls.

Anna’s Angels on Soi Khao Talo is sometimes open until 1 a.m., sometimes closed before 10 p.m. and sometimes closed all day.
The boss is Waan, the 30-year old girlfriend of a 41-year old Italian, and she looks better than her two “boomboom” girls.
One girl is a fatty, 27 years old and Waan’s “sister”, the other one is 47 years old.
Waan appears to have three children by a Thai.
She says she is sterilised, but that it is not a problem as her Italian is impotent after a car accident.
In Pattaya there seem to be a number of not so old Italians on generous invalidity pensions.
That explains probably why Italy is virtually bankrupt.
Beers are 50 baht during happy hour and 55 baht after.

Boom’s Bar on Soi Khao Talo has reopened.

Thanks for the update.

Boom’s Bar on Soi Khao Talo has reopened.

It has reopened as AJs. An aussie and an Englishman and their wives are running it. Pool table and darts. 55 baht to 70 baht a beer. They will be recruiting girls but the initial aim is to get the  place opened and from there work on the place. No food yet but it is in the pipeline but with Mr Burger nearby (but shut sundays)  and a food market across the rd it is not really an issue.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It has reopened as AJs. An aussie and an Englishman and their wives are running it. Pool table and darts. 55 baht to 70 baht a beer. They will be recruiting girls but the initial aim is to get the  place opened and from there work on the place. No food yet but it is in the pipeline but with Mr Burger nearby (but shut sundays)  and a food market across the rd it is not really an issue.

The sign is still “Boom’s Bar Restaurant”.

On Soi Khao Talo Stars Bar has reopened, but Mini Bar is closed now.
On Soi Khao Noi Go Gress is still closed.
On Soi Lablae Black Angels is for sale (80,000 baht).
On Soi Nern Plab Wahn 28, some 100s metres before Black Hole, a Turkish-Belgian bar-restaurant has opened: Suggestions.

On Soi Khao Talo Stars Bar has reopened, but Mini Bar is closed now.

On Soi Khao Noi Go Gress is still closed.

On Soi Lablae Black Angels is for sale (80,000 baht).

On Soi Nern Plab Wahn 28, some 100s metres before Black Hole, a Turkish-Belgian bar-restaurant has opened: Suggestions.

Thanks for the update. Appears to be a new bar/restaurant out on SCC, near Joy Joy, that I'll have get a name, location and pic of.

a Turkish-Belgian bar-restaurant has opened: Suggestions.

Not a bar but a very fine restaurant. We got here once a week and the food is always top notch. More French Belgium (I would certainly not say Turkish at all).

Well worth a visit. 

Not a bar but a very fine restaurant. We got here once a week and the food is always top notch. More French Belgium (I would certainly not say Turkish at all).

Well worth a visit. 

I met that guy of Suggestions somewhere else.

He said his name was Edwin and he came from the province of Limburg.

He does not look like a native Belgian.

Anyway, the long closed coal mines in the province of Limburg were full of migrant workers.

Just telling.