IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

Papers here in the UK running a story of Ronaldo's imminent return to OT. I can't see it myself but it would be a dream come true to see Ronaldo strutting his stuff in a Utd shirt again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Pic of Lukaku at 13 yo, you know that kid opposite is praying they won't be involved in a 50/50 tackle

IMG_0511.JPG

A national newspaper in ireland used a pic of some rapper called Stormzy who looks like Lukaku on a back page story about Lukaku's move Man Utd. 

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Peter is still useful with his hands ......

IMG_4007.JPG.23d3ecad380083de61fd4cc44f51751a.JPG

Edited by Captain Cockblock

• 4 weeks later...

2 solid  4-0 victories. Lets hope Mo allows them to continue the attacking football.

The special one is getting everything right at the moment. Lukaku was quite today but still scored, Pogba beginning to take control of games, Miki & Mata looking good & The defence solid. Rashford is the player I'm most excited about, if he continues to progress this could be his season. 

I think Matic is the long term key through midfield to free Pogba. More so than either Mata or Miki,

I need Rashford to start scoring for my fantasy team.

Marsial is stealing all the thunder.

3 games 3 wins & no goals conceded. As for the competition  Spurs are not looking comfortable at Wembley, Arsenal are useless, Liverpool's defence isn't good enough for a serious title challenge, Something is not quite right at Chelsea & Man City whilst great going forward are a little suspect at the back, especially Kompany who looks very rusty. Don't want to get carried away this early but things are looking good. 

• Like 1

We don't need a defence when we can put 4 past arsenal :P

early days, but your gang is looking ok. We've got man city after international break. Should be a good one ....but sterling won't be playing lol

• 4 weeks later...

He's our Belgian genius & whether he's got a 24 inch penis or not, he's doing the business 

IMG_0677.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Shite performance last night, but just the result we needed before the scouses on saturday.

2 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Shite performance last night, but just the result we needed before the scouses on saturday.

Lucky fookers! a winner in the ninety first minute. Good goal though.

Yeh its the big one on saturday. I'm a red too ....but LFC :)

5 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Lucky fookers! a winner in the ninety first minute. Good goal though.

Yeh its the big one on saturday. I'm a red too ....but LFC :)

We were indeed lucky mate. A bit like the old days with a goal in Fergietime.

I'll be there saturday but I wont be avin a bet on the outcome:Chokdee:

55 minutes ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Yeh sure was fergie-time! These big games can go either way ...but we are looking good right now :GrinNod1:

On 3/6/2018 at 18:45, taylor1975 said:

Yeh sure was fergie-time! These big games can go either way ...but we are looking good right now :GrinNod1:

But not quite good enough my old pal :D

5 minutes ago, Eric Le Roi said:

But not quite good enough my old pal :D

Lol yeah. We made it hard for ourselves. Bit gutted!

On 3/7/2018 at 00:47, Eric Le Roi said:

as a neutral in this footy game man u were extremely lucky to beat liverpool

7 hours ago, striderman said:

as a neutral in this footy game man u were extremely lucky to beat liverpool

United scored two and gifted the light fingered ones an own goal. De Gea wasn’t troubled by any attempts on his goal, Mane,Firmino and Salah didn’t turn up and the occasion was too big for Milner and O-Chamberlain. 

You either didn’t see the match or strugglied to see the screen in the go-go. Neutral you ain’t.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gastro said:

United scored two and gifted the light fingered ones an own goal. De Gea wasn’t troubled by any attempts on his goal, Mane,Firmino and Salah didn’t turn up and the occasion was too big for Milner and O-Chamberlain. 

You either didn’t see the match or strugglied to see the screen in the go-go. Neutral you ain’t.

no i was in a proper sports bar. man u were helped by the ref second half who chose not to give 3/ maybe 4 penalty shouts. and i do follow anther team currently in the premiership having first attended a match in 1964

4 hours ago, Gastro said:

You defended well - all 10 of them in the second half, 3 on salah alone. We played too narrow. Mane was clearly fouled in the area. Such is football.

We just couldn't get that lucky opportunity, like matic got in your Palace game. It was a fair win, but it could easiy have been different. You'll never see us do what you did when you came to anfield though.

20 minutes ago, striderman said:

no i was in a proper sports bar. man u were helped by the ref second half who chose not to give 3/ maybe 4 penalty shouts. and i do follow anther team currently in the premiership having first attended a match in 1964

3 or 4 penalty shouts? Even the Klown didn’t claim that many in his post match excuse rant. 

I’ll call it a day here because you clearly know fuck all about football, here’s a tip you should heed. 

Dont believe everything Gary Neville or Jamie Carragher spits out.