IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

Today's specials are
Lemon chicken with egg fried rice or chips.
Specially prepared chicken breast in a light batter with our delicious lemon sauce. Garnished with cucumber.
195 baht.

Bangers and Mash.
Fatboy sausages with mash in gravy and onion.
165 Baht.

Lemonuse.jpeg

New Rice (2).jpg

BangersMash.jpg

Banner.jpg

BizMaps.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prawn toast is going on the menu soon. We lost our assistant cook recently and Ouy (chef) has been in the kitchen Herself since then, with only a helper or two. Prawn toast will make a good addition. There is so much we want to add and can add. Cheers.

Any idea when it will be added? If I arrive next week and would make you guys one of my first stops.

Countdown Clocks

Any idea when it will be added? If I arrive next week and would make you guys one of my first stops.

I'll ask her, it shouldn't be a problem. But ask for Ouy, the girls wont know what it is.

I've just ate these. Delicious. Is this what you're looking for?

Prawntoast.jpeg

Today's specials.
Chicken in black bean sauce with egg fried rice or chips.
195 Baht

Fish n Chips (Red snapper)
150 Baht

Serving from midday.

Blackbeanchicken.jpeg

Fishsnapper.jpeg

Banner.jpg

BizMaps.jpg

Today we are offering a double Chinese special.
This one is not on our menu but is a very popular Chinese dish.
Chicken with ginger and spring onion. Includes egg fried rice or chips 185 Baht.
Beef curry and egg fried rice or chips.
195 Baht.
Serving from 12 Midday.

ChickenGinger.jpeg

Beefcurrynew.jpg

Banner.jpg

BizMaps.jpg

It's curry Sunday at Wok N Rok today.
Chicken curry with egg fried rice for the amazing price of 180 Baht. For one day only.
Specially prepared chicken cooked in our Wok N Rok curry sauce, with onions and peas.
Our own Chinese egg fried rice cooked with Wok N Rok made Chinese oils and includes peas and spring onion.
Come in or call 092 969 4119 to order yours today.

Curry2use.jpeg

New Rice (2).jpg

BizMaps.jpg

Banner.jpg

Can you order dishes with out peas?, I hate them with a passion.

Of course.

Today's special is sweet and sour pork Hong Kong style (in batter)

with egg fried rice or chips.

195 Baht.

SaSporknew.jpeg

New Rice (2).jpg

Banner.jpg

BizMaps.jpg

Dear customers, Wok N Rok will be closing on the 1st of May for rennovation work.

We will keep you updated when we will re-open.

Thanks.

I walked past last night, eager to take a look for the first time ......surprise! Any expected re-opening date? Or is it a TIT situation

I walked past last night, eager to take a look for the first time ......surprise! Any expected re-opening date? Or is it a TIT situation

Read the post before yours

Read the post before yours

Its hard not to ...its in blue bold

In the quest for a 50 post advanced status unlock .....feel free to reply 555

Hope your back open by the11th May...Love eating at your place but sometimes the portions are so big(not a complaint)have you ever thought to sell the half rice and half main(curry etc)in the the same plastic container like some Chinese restaurants do in the UK.

Hope your back open by the11th May...Love eating at your place but sometimes the portions are so big(not a complaint)have you ever thought to sell the half rice and half main(curry etc)in the the same plastic container like some Chinese restaurants do in the UK.

I'd hope we are open by then. But, this being Thailand I wouldn't place bets on it mate. The builders are completeing the false ceiling today. The walls and floor still have to done and a new bar fitted. Plus all the new electrics, drink cabinet, decor etc and optional air con if the new fans and planned locations don't cool it properly.

They say they will have it ready on schedule. Cross fingers.

Not a big deal will miss my meal at your place however a few day is not a problem for me.

Looking forward to your new setup.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

today as i walked by workers on site

may 9 019 (Custom).JPG

may 9 020 (Custom).JPG

From Monday we are taking take away orders. The kitchen will be open for this but the builders are still completing the project. They have let us down on their time scale but are doing a nice job anyhow.

We have upgraded our new cooking range. And this is important to the quality of the meals because it is now a 'Chinese' cooking range and probably the only one in Pattaya or even Thailand.
This upgrade allows the wok to get blasting hot quickly and Ouy can 'fire' it (burn off added condiments) and this gives the food a great taste. It also let's her 'toss' the food in the wok without lifting it off the heat. Therefore it cooks much quicker.

She did me a Char Siu curry tonight and it tasted fabulous.

So, open for takeaway orders from Monday but yet to get the restaurant fully open.

Sorry forgot to ask are you doing a delivery service.

JDM

Yes JDM.

Well OK. Why should I expect or believe time scales here in Thailand. 13 days in to what I could have done myself in about 7 days.

Yesterday there was no work done as they had walked out the day before. Because Ouy criticised them for doing a shoddy job and not doing what She had arranged. There was supposed to be 20 new internal lights. They fitted 8.

The paintwork they did was atrocious. Not masking anything off and getting paint everywhere. While the paint was wet they proceeded to cut tiles and blast all the tile dust onto the new paint.

They tiled right up against to the upstairs door. Not bothered checking that the door could be opened or not. It couldn't. That work had to be ripped up.

The last section of tiling they did they decided not to bother with the white black pattern and just lay on any way they wanted. Probably because they were drinking large bottles of Chang.

Welcome to getting anything done correctly in this Town.

And when Ouy told them it was 'not on' they of course cannot take any advice or feedback so they walk out.

So, lots of money in takings lost and a complete botch up.

New team started today. Let's see how good they are and how the completed job looks.

I'll keep you informed. But in the meantime we are open for takeaway's and the curries and meals have never been better.

Be there to monitor it

Makes no difference mate. Any advice or criticism they just walk out.

Archived