IGNORED

Your dream car

QuotaMan

For me, if money were no object and I could find someone willing to sell it.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1367258657.675377.jpg

Probably in my opinion the best looking car in the world.

Ferrari 250 GTO LM

hmmmmmm :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

How about the next best thing, a 275 GTB Scaglieti

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry brother.Its The Aston 177.You being a sculptor should appreciate the beauty.Its the Automobile version of "David".Really no words needed.

It is awfully nice [understatement]. The interior stitching is fantastic, too.

A dream car, yes, but the price is much larger than even one of the highest lottery prizes could make affordable. 

I cannot argue your choice but if I gad the $$$ I would make the DB9 my everyday driver. I defined my dream car

as an everyday driving machine. 

One-77: excellent choice. Some good high quality videos on it:  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=aston+one-77&oq=aston+one-77&gs_l=youtube.3..0l2.16392.17768.0.18150.6.6.0.0.0.1.144.486.5j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube._sypTrgR6-Q

...don't forget The Vanquish (another beauty and just as good an every day driver as the DB9).

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

2013-Aston-Martin-Vanquish-9.jpg

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

That Lexus is just an absolute beast.

I am a Toyota guy.Have a Tundra.If all we had to work on we're Toyotas,we would be very happy.Smartly put together.

Thats all I have ever driven.  I have a 2010 Toyota Avalon XLS right now.   Its kind of fun for 4 door car.  It's makes alot of the fast/furious fart can cars look bad when they get stompped by a 48 year old dude in white 4dr Toyota...

Thats all I have ever driven.  I have a 2010 Toyota Avalon XLS right now.   Its kind of fun for 4 door car.  It's makes alot of the fast/furious fart can cars look bad when they get stompped by a 48 year old dude in white 4dr Toyota...

Yep,we make money off Toyota's.

I just bought a 1975 Toyota Corona MK 2.85k original on it.Am going to restore it on my free time with my boy.Photos to come.

r8.JPGJust came home from a business trip to Dallas, where I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with a fellow BM I met in Pattaya a while back...

He had just picked up this little beauty that day.  Nice ride indeed!

• 3 weeks later...

I like a little bit of luxury and reasonable performance.

CropperCapture35.jpg

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I like a little bit of luxury and reasonable performance.

attachicon.gifCropperCapture35.jpg

Yes.Gas performance?No.But if can afford it,the least if your problems are gas prices.

2013-Aston-Martin-Vanquish-9.jpg

I just got wood.

I always wanted a Porsche 911 growing up. 

These days I would prefer to have a scooter and live in Thailand rather than have any car. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I always wanted a Porsche 911 growing up. 

These days I would prefer to have a scooter and live in Thailand rather than have any car.

If you had the choice,yes.Wouldnt it be lovely to have both?

"Oh I think I will grab a girl and fuck off to Kanchanaburi for a couple of days.What will I take,The Aston or the 911"?

Dreams.

If you had the choice,yes.Wouldnt it be lovely to have both?

"Oh I think I will grab a girl and fuck off to Kanchanaburi for a couple of days.What will I take,The Aston or the 911"?

Dreams.

Yep, I'd want a 911 and a Ducati to chose from :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Yep, I'd want a 911 and a Ducati to chose from :)

Man,could you imagine having an absolute stunner in a convertible 911.

Oh wait,"put roof up,not want black".

Mood killer.

Man,could you imagine having an absolute stunner in a convertible 911.

Oh wait,"put roof up,not want black".

Mood killer.

Air con rather than convertible for me every time :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

I just got wood.

wood is good but for something that bold you're gonna need gold!

wood is good but for something that bold you're gonna need gold!

Nice.

• 1 month later...

Have many cars I want, hard to choose. But at this time I think it would be an Aston Martin Vanquish Volante.

http://www.astonmartin.com/cars/vanquish-volante

Was at SEMA show in Las Vegas last year, there was a lot of dream cars.

http://www.sportruck.com/events/sema-show-2012/

Here is pictures from google, I recognise most of these cars from the show. It was a great show for people that are interested in cars.

https://www.google.com.qa/search?q=sema+2012&client=firefox-a&hs=USa&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tujaUfPTGYbkrAer54HQCA&sqi=2&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=894

Have been to Sema and Nace many times.Love it.

The last time I was there,they had a Lexus on a Dino,and you could get in it with their tech guy and get it up to 9000 rpm.

Have been to Sema and Nace many times.Love it.

The last time I was there,they had a Lexus on a Dino,and you could get in it with their tech guy and get it up to 9000 rpm.

Was planning to go there this year also, but its far for me that not live in USA, and its difficult regards to my work. Work 28 days and 28 days off. My schdule is to go on vacation again 5th November, and SEMA is from 5th to 8th November, so I hope it suites better next year, then I will go for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Loving the Nissan GTR,

But I got my "dream" car for now  - a 1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, the original Godzilla !

I'll try and get some pics up when it stops raining here and I can clean it !!

Back home and waiting for the next trip! Which aint long now!!!!!

Here are some photos of dream cars that I took at the Auto Show

DSC_0112.jpgDSC_0143.jpgDSC_0322.jpgDSC_0194.JPGDSC_0581.JPGDSC_0548.JPGDSC_0909.JPGDSC_0419.JPGDSC_0511.JPGDSC_0521.JPGDSC_0545.JPG

Retired

I'll take the lambo !

Nice pics !!

Back home and waiting for the next trip! Which aint long now!!!!!

An absolutely top car.

Do u know what LOTUS stands for?  Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious :GoldenSmile1:

Only kidding mate a nice piece of motoring history u have there.

First car I drove was my old mans Elite, my all time great though is Bentley Continental

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit old now but I have one and only one

Porsche Carrera GT. If I had one of these I wouldn't need Thai girls I'd just rub myself on this.

Pattaya, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Archived