IGNORED

Your dream car

QuotaMan

I'm not a huge car fanatic but I do fantasize about what kind of car I'd get if I won the lottery.

I think the Nissan GTR is really cool, but my dream car nowadays is the Ford Mustang Boss 302 (I love Mustangs and had a few in years gone by).

I own one of these,a 2012 white Boss 302 with black stripes.

It's truly a hooligan mobile.555555 and seriously competitive with much pricier cars.

But with price no object,I would probably be driving a new Porsche 911 Turbo.Plenty of power and the awd would allow me to drive it year round in Canada.................and since I'm dreaming, there would be 427 Shelby Cobra in the garage.....Am I still asleep?...OK, add a 458 Italia to the collection.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well to have a dream car in Thailand, mine would be a match box toy car, to drive in the city your joking it is bad just riding a motor bike,How knows the rules of the road.Leave them in the show room better.

Well to have a dream car in Thailand, mine would be a match box toy car, to drive in the city your joking it is bad just riding a motor bike,How knows the rules of the road.Leave them in the show room better.

I've seen some pretty nice and pricey cars driving around Bangkok, including a Rolls. Porches, Ferraris, Lambos and of course Mercedes. I saw one of the new Gull Wing Mercedes in a showroom. I went in and checked it out; hell, they even let me sit in it. I asked how much; it was 23 million baht. They drive these cars in town, but if it was me I would be nervous as hell. Though there is a pecking order in traffic which states the pricier the car the more right of way they have

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

For the few guys who have mentioned Mustangs. Well a new/old/new car just made it into my Top 10. It's a 1st Gen Mustang as if it was designed this year.

DSCN1667.JPG

It might be VaporWare err VaporMoto and I will doubt it until I see the real thing on TV, in real life, or in a testing magazine.

It was just released and all of the "articles" [press release] all say the same thing with the same pictures. Even Top Gear carried the "story".

Home Page: http://equus-automotive.com/

Treat a Lady like a Whore, and a Whore like a Lady and you will never go wrong!

• 3 weeks later...

Been drooling over RX-7 since I sold mine, but guess something along the lines of Murcielago or Aventador would be THE thing. Although I bet my balls I wouldn't even bother driving any of those in Patts and just fire up my Wave instead.

Although I'm gradually getting older, and starting to see the greatness in Maybach line-up.

Archived