IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo Nudels, ich habe die Geschichte gelesen - spannend und traurig, wenn ich auch nicht immer alles verstanden habe.

Du hast mein tiefstes Mitgefühl bei dieser Pleite.

Viele Thai Frauen sind wie Fähnchen im Wind, man darf sie nicht alleine lassen, weder im Liebesleben noch im Geschäftsleben.

Aber ich denke Mal, du hast dort nicht Dein letztes Hemd gelassen und ich hoffe, dass es dir Gesundheitlich wieder besser geht.

Es Lebbe ist hart un bitter, aber es Lebbe geht weiter...

• 2 weeks later...

In my work before , i meet many Africans , one day one who became more as a friend told me something looks strange to me as i was in a bad feeling  situation
"you like your finger ...as your finger hurts ..; get red ... get dark ... get black ... how much ever you like your finger to keep , you must cut it off "

(i did not understand  that time ,nothing wrong with my finger ..!!  :GoldenSmile1: )

in simple words he make me clear , even when you love your woman soo much , not liking to miss her .... you have to stop with her or whole your body goes to destruction

That is a very true lesson on life  :Think1:

Looks that OP was going already a far way to loose more than a symbolic finger ...., hopefuly lesson learned !

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

what a sad story.

but after all you only made 2 big mistakes :

1 - marrying a thai girl

2 - investing in thailand and signing a contract with strangers

anything else is business as usual in SE asia, all the drama, hospitals, drunkness, violence, cheating.

but these two mistakes led to the whole big mess afterwards.

however, if all you've lost is around 20000 euro it's like losing a small car, no big deal in the end.

these evil girls will all go to hell anyway.

years ago i coulndt believe such girls could exists, now i had several encounters with girls that would sell their own

mothers and even their own babies for a pittance, and not because of poverty but because of greed.

it's a kind of greed we dont see in the west, the greed in SE asia is really evil and scary for our standards.

i wonder if some of these girls are humans.

One post and then banned.Is that a record?

Difficult to beat, but not impossible and it's about his 8th, so also 'impressive'?

Oh he has 8 posts?or his 8th time getting banned?

If there's a silver lining to this story, it's the fact the your injustice or plight was 'short lived'. I've heard about many more unpleasant stories like this that were played out more cruelly over a longer time period resulting in grave consequences. You were lucky you did not have a family together, you were in a position where you could walk out relatively unscathed minus the €20,000 of course.

As for the report itself thank you for your fine contribution, & I'm glad you're alive to tell the tale.

Jinx.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

• 1 month later...

Cool story, that everyone should read before marrying/ going into business with Thai people.

I just cant understand why a girl like her would be so evil like that, I mean before she must have been earning poor money, living in bad conditions. Along comes you, gives her money, and a great business opportunity.

If I met a girl that earned 10 times as much as me, got married to me, and set up a business financially for me... why mess up a good thing right?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your story nudels.

Your first mistake was going into partnership with the other couple. I have had numerous business partnerships in Australia and they are always testing. Let alone doing it in a foriegn country with people you barely know.

The one thing I have taken from the thai girls I have known is that they will always side with other thai people. Unfortunatley we are always a foriegner to them. Ning was doing what all other thais do and aligning herself with her thai friends. Pat is truley evil and has probably led ning away from you.

12 Pints in Know it all

• 4 weeks later...
I followed your link from another dire story about Thai-foreigner relationships that I was re-reading. Different from yours but the same. 

My heart goes out to you, Nudels. 

I kind of know the mode of thinking. I've been there and done that, but at not a great cost financially just emotionally. We keep giving these girls second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth chances ad infinitum until one day, we are forcibly ousted from whatever enterprise/relationship we have co-created. We ignore the red flags and danger signals. We rationalize the lies, deceits, disrespect and almost non-existent expressions of love. We only see the rosy side of it, until one day you realize the rosiness is but a pinprick of visibility, relative to the 24/7 life we live with our partners. Yet we carry on in a self-deluding way until the forcible ejection. 

Westerners have to learn to get out long before the emotional and financial toll ruins or stunts our lives. It has to be done at the earliest opportunity. But we want someone who wants us, we want to do the right thing, helping the less fortunate. But we arrive in a scorpions' nest. 

I am in a situation now in which I am going to have to act, probably tomorrow. But it's a different problem. Strangely enough, she possesses much of the right stuff, but her frequent and unjustified jealousies are killing our relationship. I am always on the defensive even though I have nothing I need to hide because I have not strayed in our 9 month relationship and really take care of her. 

So if it isn't one thing, it's another. Not if, but when our relationship ends, as surely it must because it's been so uncomfortable, day and night, I will never again have a Thai girlfriend/wife. In fact, I will probably leave Thailand for a while, maybe a long time.

................................. her frequent and unjustified jealousies are killing our relationship. I am always on the defensive even though I have nothing I need to hide because I have not strayed in our 9 month relationship and really take care of her. 
...................................................................................

I think sometimes they assume that we lie as much as they do, just to be on the safe side.

The constant accusations by the Ex were just so wearing and destructive.

The annoying thing in my case was that half the time she was wrong. :hello09:  

Archived