Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the doctor from government hospital at the eastside of the Island picked out all the glas off my head and sew five holes he sent me at the next day to Trat to check my eye. It was New year eve now and we were in Trat. Ning and Nim came with me. After all we decided to spent the night in a guesthouse. In this night Ning got a call. She spoke long time in english language and finished call with happy new year - I was surprised.

I'm wondering to whom she spoke - but I didn't ask. I asked only to her "no happy new year for me?" Ning needed time, but after 2 minutes came mechanical "happy new year - happy new year " from her.

Back to the island I had to go several times to the police Headquarter to take the reports to police. Two of the rowdys and Phatcherin were recorded fingerprinted and by foto. The both rowdys begged for appologize.

They bowed in front of me until their heads touched the ground. Phatcharin didn't appologize to me. There was a court case later. The verdict was probation penalty and reparation of my loss. Because this society hadn't enough money, Judge had imposed harm height to 5000baht. The rest was to be paid by myself: hospital, cloths, glasses, etc...

The 5000 baht were collected by Ning in her wallet.

Now Ning didn't want to continue with shop. Her sister Nim wanted to buy as hire-purchase. we agreed two contracts by recommendation of the Advocate. Until today I got not only 1 baht. Until this point in time the costs for the shop reached the mark of 17000€. This was the price, Nings family wanted two years ago as sinsod.

to be continued

( 10/12 )

After this I had a lot of take care from the tourist guide and less from Ning. We did again many trips to several places. The experienced was in my mind and the reserved and strange behavior of Ning brought headache for me. The last trip I did without Ning. She preferred to make a barbeque with her friends. So the tourist guide, a korean friend and I started for a wonderful beach hopping. All dream beaches on Koh Chang. The tourist guide was expert.

Comming home again Ning was heavy drunken. She sit beside our hut on a meadow with an old lady I know from bangkok too. I wanted to welcome her but she came after me with her feet. A glas was broken and I wanted to go inside the hut for cleaning my feet off glas. Her friend runs after me and shouted: "Nils! Nils! - Ning have blood to much ". I went outside and looked at her right ankle. She had 30 mm long and deep cut.

No doubt this had to be sewed. I made a pressure bandage to her and asked her to wait until I fetched a taxi. When I reached the main street Ning and two friends passed me on a scooter. I couldn't find now anybody who could bring me to hospital so I decided to go behind them with motorbike too. I arrived point in time they started to sew Ning. Ning was courageously. I hold her hand and teased her hair. This was helpful for her, although some tears running down her face.

Then the biggest catastrophe began. I asked the ladies to wait for me, because I had to pay hospital and my bike stood down in the parking lodge. There was black night and ladies were gone when I arrived the main portal of the hospital. I asked inside - the staff told me that the ladies were gone. Ok - I thought I have the bigger engine, to speed up a little bit will bring me narrow to the scooter. This was to fast. I drove into a long soft ground depression. The curve behind this wasn't visible for me. No chance to slow down the engine, there was additional sand at the road. I shot over the curve downward. I felt every piece of skin that teared off. Small stones and other things that penetrates into my knee, head and palm burned like fire and then a finally heavy rock at my right shoulder and back steals the breath from me. I lost consciousness. After a short time - I think - I found consciousness again. I saw some car reflectors so I wanted to rise. I couldn't. I could breath hardly had foam of blood in my mouth and incredible pain at my back. The car passes and darkness came again.

I gathered all my strength and crawled to the heap of crushed. The reflectors were still shining. This 5 meters were the longest in my life. I did and sit on it. The next time felt like eternity. But a car passed.

First the police appeared at accident. They tried to load me on their pickups plate. I thought I died many times. Then the ambulance arrived. The right half of my body felt like missing. All the cuts and abrasions were not felt by me. After arrived at Hospital they made a pulmonary drainage and began to sew and covered my wounds. Then I lost consciousness again. They brought me in the same night to Bangkok Hospital in Trat. A marine boat was ordered for transportation. I remembered parts of the transport. Ning was inside ambulance car and she came with me.

to be continued

( 11/12 )

The Bangkok Hospital in Trat is a very qualified and careful institution. The only part I was missing was Ning. She returned the next morning to Koh Chang. After this she visited me two times I think. Once she needed money and the second time she needed a signature for the lawyer. She stayed for hardly one hour. The nurses had been surprised about behavior of Thai wife. I don't know to much about the time in hospital. I slept the biggest part of the days and I had a good cocktail of painkiller and other pills and Infusions. After two weeks the doctor promised to me to change from intensive care unit to normal care unit. I recovered as well. My actions causes big excites to the nurses. One day the head nurse picked me up in the garden where I had a walk with the torax canister. Don't rest was my motto. Now the story went to really sad ending. I didn't want to go to normal care unit. I request the doctor to release me from hospital for going back to the island. He did - but for my own risk. After several tries I could contact Ning. She accept to fetch me back reluctantly. Her proposal was to bring my luggage to Trat. on the way to the ferry the van stopped once. Ning bought something to drink - for herself. She didn't ask me wether I'm thursty. I got nothing. At the ferry Ning sit far away from me. Nobody could recognize that we are a couple. I could watch that some single travelling men began to interest for Ning. She enjoyed this and had good smalltalk with the men. After arrivel in Had Sai Khao I was surprised that my luggage was packed already. By random I found my toothpaste in the kitchen. This was the reason for me to check my luggage and I ascertained that some things or other was missed too. Amongst other things all documents from the shop were missing. I felt angry but I didn't speak to Ning. three days later the Situation escalates between Ning and me. Meanwhile her behavior was most reserved and cool to me. In the last night I decided to go. I packed my luggage and left the Island. At the ferry a met a monk and I had a long smalltalk with him. He told interesting things about Thai- farlang- relations to me.

This was the end.

( 12/12 )

Adieu Koh Chang

Adieu%20Koh%20Chang.JPG

time to say good bye

time%20to%20say%20good%20bye.JPG

In Bangkok I had some good times with my friends in Din Daeng.

In Germany my heavy hurts were medicate two more months.

After three months Ning tried to contact me. I was surprised.

But now I was reserved. She wanted to start new again with me.

She told to me :"Mario didn't saw me. He saw Nim. Mario don't know I have a sister"

How stupid Ning is. She thought Mario told something to me. I never spoke about this.

In every situation with Ning I thought there is a relational reason for her behavior.

But now is the point in time reached to call Nings loyality into question.

Now the bag is full. After Nim hadn't payed 1. 2. and 3. payment date I decided to offer

shop for sale. I hadn't expected to much people were interested. I made first choice and then I had a call

to my friend the tourist guide. The hotel manager was not reached by me. But I think I will.

Without hire contract no sell.

The tourist guide must have been inside shop and spoke turkey with the ladies.

So I could explain to myself the last SMS I got from Ning:

' Thank you very much for you.Everything you do to make to me. You look me very bad. I do!

tomorrow I go to work at pattaya for my futher. goodbye forever. Are you very happy. I lost everything from you. You are WIN.. @ '

The only answer I could send:

' You did by yourself - and you know this

Nils '

Now I hope for new Start with Lai Thai.

Koh Chang changes the people working there.

A girl, who was working about 1 Year in the tourist areas

is changed not only by her outward.

Thank You and sorry for bad english

Nudels

This story is horrible and terrible course of your life. It's for you about a terrible experience to go through such hell. I devoured the whole story and still wondering how money can change people's behavior so badly. The Desire for property is reflected in the type of animal behavior. It's a lesson for many of us.I wish you all the best and possibly better experience than this horror story. Good luck.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

You seem like a good guy, it sucks you couldn't see that she never had any feelings for you.

I feel sorry for you but there's an awfull lot for you to learn about Thailand and the people who are living there .

Overseas relationships are difficult . Mix in a remote business with people you hardly know and it becomes

almost impossible .

Have fun in Thailand and keep the business part in Germany .

Chok dee .

I feel sorry for you but there's an awfull lot for you to learn about Thailand and the people who are living there .

Overseas relationships are difficult . Mix in a remote business with people you hardly know and it becomes

almost impossible .

Have fun in Thailand and keep the business part in Germany .

Thank you - but the intention of this business was not to do a profit business.

The intention was to give my wife a chance to make her own money.

I know her for long time and she became strange and foreign to me after

she worked long time beside farlang people in tourist area.

Chok dee - tom chok

Chok dee .

A depressing story but looked like a train-wreck pretty much from the start. Nice guy gets rolled by Thai ladies. Must happen regularly.

What lessons have your learned? Will you be making the same mistakes again?

"Thank you - but the intention of this business was not to do a profit business".

Oh well that part worked out fine . But you really thougt you where going to make some profit at all .

- 25k rent a month is way to much for what i see in the pics .

- Koh Chang is busy in high season but the 6 months in rainy season it's pretty empty and your (high) costs go on .

- Letting a Thai do the business part while you're in Germany is not gonna work but you found that out the hard way already .

- Putting money in a business in a third world country while not living there , together with someone you hardly know is madness .

- Giving in to most demands for money . These girls where taking you for a fool .

Sorry but this plan was doomed from the beginning .

Some good advice ,

- Come to Thailand to have a good time and don't get yourself involved in a business runned by

Thais when you don't live here or don't know how things exactly work ( don't get involved when

you live here and know how things work too ) .

- Dump a girl when she treats you like Ning . The signs that she had someone else and was with

you for the money only where pretty clear for some time already .

A depressing story but looked like a train-wreck pretty much from the start. Nice guy gets rolled by Thai ladies. Must happen regularly.

What lessons have your learned? Will you be making the same mistakes again?

I've learned my lessons and I had paid for this.

As I wrote in first chapter this story is lessons for everyone for free :)

Ok - I'm not every time a "nice guy" at all.

The ways to run in trap like this are different - not straight every time.

The reported story don't start at the beginning of Ning and me.

Maybe it's necessary to open an other topic to report about the time before.

but thank you for comment.

Now the story ended - and I read it now. From the early beginning I had no good feelings that the business with the massageshop and the relation to Ning and Phat would fit for long time. Ok, your experiences with the fight and with the accident were a kind of horror, but the result of the story is in the end as one hears so often. Somehow in Thai-farang-relationship it always centers on money. That´s why I am personally very reserved to invest money to LOS up to now. But I can understand you had some dreams with your wife, and it´s easy to be wise after the event.

Trotzdem hoffe ich dass gesundheitlich wieder alles ok ist, und wünsche dir für die Zukunft alles Gute und mehr Glück. War auf jeden Fall ein sehr lesenwerter und hilfreicher Thread, dafür danke. ;-).

Now the story ended - and I read it now. From the early beginning I had no good feelings that the business with the massageshop and the relation to Ning and Phat would fit for long time. Ok, your experiences with the fight and with the accident were a kind of horror, but the result of the story is in the end as one hears so often. Somehow in Thai-farang-relationship it always centers on money. That´s why I am personally very reserved to invest money to LOS up to now. But I can understand you had some dreams with your wife, and it´s easy to be wise after the event.

Trotzdem hoffe ich dass gesundheitlich wieder alles ok ist, und wünsche dir für die Zukunft alles Gute und mehr Glück. War auf jeden Fall ein sehr lesenwerter und hilfreicher Thread, dafür danke. ;-).

Nings idea

Mail-shop.jpgme

Just to say thank you for telling the story, although you gave the ending away as soon as you posted the above.

At times it seemed like some sort of black comedy - almost unbelievable yet we know it happens.

For those of us who have seen these situations or even been in them, I'm afraid it was all so predictable.

Sorry.

Thank you for your story. I was wondering what the monk told you about Thai/farang relationships?

• 2 weeks later...

shop sales missed unfortunately.

The lady who wanted to buy shop left the island quick and feared after Nim appeared with several guys into the shop.

The business in shop runs very well. Ning and Nim are planning a second shop. But they cannot pay their rates.

After several days I could connect Nim. I asked her in kindly way how she wants to clear the situation now. I made a proposal for money transfer with fees on my side. I got this mail from her today:

Hello Nils,

You have your lawyer, I have my lawyer also.

So, we have to seeing again at court.

This will look not good to you as well as.

regards,

Nim

I don't understand - she wants help from court to steal my money ?

shop sales missed unfortunately.

The lady who wanted to buy shop left the island quick and feared after Nim appeared with several guys into the shop.

The business in shop runs very well. Ning and Nim are planning a second shop. But they cannot pay their rates.

After several days I could connect Nim. I asked her in kindly way how she wants to clear the situation now. I made a proposal for money transfer with fees on my side. I got this mail from her today:

Hello Nils,

You have your lawyer, I have my lawyer also.

So, we have to seeing again at court.

This will look not good to you as well as.

regards,

Nim

I don't understand - she wants help from court to steal my money ?

No, I think she already has it.

She's saying you'll have to take her to Court to get it back.

Good luck with that.

An interesting tale Nudels, thanks for sharing it with us.

I think this is probably an experience quite a few farangs have had and demonstrates that you should only be prepared to invest what you can afford to lose/walk away from in Thailand. I wish you luck in selling the business and getting your money back.

No, I think she already has it.

She's saying you'll have to take her to Court to get it back.

Good luck with that.

Yep Edge , it's very clear who HAS the money here .

Taking it to court can take years , a lot of money and a lot of headache without any

warranty on a positive outcome for you .

Meanwhile she's taking the income . When things go wrong in the end she will be

gone leaving you an empty massage shop and probably a bill for the last few months

of rent for the property .

Nudels i think you're a good man but a little bit (very) naive .

You ignored all the signs for months and stil believed everything would work out fine .

After what you have been true it's better to just walk away from this and cut your losses

as i don't see a 'happy ending' in this massage story .

Archived