IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

as i don't see a 'happy ending' in this massage story .

:LOL2: - Cruel perhaps, but very apt I'm afraid.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Das ging in die Hose ... Keine weitere Zeit hier verschwenden und alle Kommunikation sofort stoppen! Alles Gute ...

scorpions

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you very much to http://iamkohchang.com for linking my story ;-)

while I read some stories in this forum am, I think it is important to publicize events like this more and more.

I know that it is hard to hear in amorous mood on experienced people.

I have rejected this advice also.

So - take warnings seriously and repeatedly pronounced not bad experiences that others have already made.

Have good times in beautiful Thailand to everyone - I will come back too :-)

interesting story Nils but sometimes it is best to man the fuck up and get out of dodge! Auf wiedersehen like.

Hope you open your eyes a bit more and wish you all the best for the future.

Danke Nils,

An interesting story and had to read it all even though I knew it wouldnt have a "happy ending" somehow.

I would have fucked her off a long time ago, cold behaviour and asking for money all the time, crazy rent prices and OTT prices for items for the shop, you were being lead up the garden path from the start and these thai girls know how to manipulate a love-struck farang, happens all the time there and your unfortunately another statistic.

Thanks for posting it and the warning to all out there guys, a farang-thai relationship is rarely about love and is down to money in the end, be it on the short or long rinse.

Take care and hope for better luck in the future with another lady.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this story.. i have only just spotted it.

I don't blame you for wrecking the shop.. i would have done the same and more.

still can't work out why you fixed it afterwards though as you clearly had lost it by then.

still we live and learn.

keep you investments at home and your sperm in thailand!

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Thanks for all the post and readers. I know that I was blind and should have acted sooner, but the story began two years ago before this report and has a lot to do with feelings. I was deeply involved in this family, and I know their home and their customs in Issan. Nings behave on Koh Chang was strange to me.

For me, this story was primarily an emotional disaster. i didn't expected an end in this way.

The financial disaster is bearable. Both results will certainly influence me in the future.

I hope I can show others that you don't have to run over the abyss.

Nudels thx ;-)

Sad story.

i am sorry to hear about your misfortunes. it seems to me you tried to do good for the ones you cared for, and got screwed by them. i think this in basic is a story that a lot of guys experienced in thailand.

there is already a lot written about falling in love with a thai lady and opinions ranging from end to the other of the spectrum. so i will not get into this.

for me i had my bit of this. my story also involved koh chang, isaan. caring not for her, but also for her child and family, giving money for repairs on the house (wich were really needed and were done), me giving money for land, and an end where i still am not certain about what was really happening/going on.

i think it is not just the beauty of thailand, but also the poverty and disparity between my life and theirs, wich made me act the way i did. i personally have not much regrets about it, it's just the way i am. i did how ever learn my lesson for when i go back to thailand in december.

since 2 years I have a relation with a Thai girlfriend. Since 1 year we had engagement and we wanted to marry together.

I believe in Buddha and I'm able to speak and understand, read and write Thai language.

This time I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

to be continued

(1 / 12)

obviously not well enough...bad luck fella

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your story,

You have been through a lot of pain, in different ways,

All the best to you Mate,

Just read your full story . All I can say is I feel very sad reading it and I thank-you very much for sharing it. Its stories like this that makes me an addict on this forum.

That is the first story of that length that i have ever read to the end on the net. You sound like a decent bloke who wanted to do what you felt was right at the time. This story in history was a failure because your missus is a complete cunt. I hope you are over her and that whatever money you have left will be spent on you enjoying yourself.

lots of people reading this thread will think " i would have know better" or " my missus is different, she would never rip me off".

Buyer beware.

Would you ever consider trying to "help" another Thai girl get set up in business?????

P.S. never mind your English spelling as it actually adds flavour to your story..

LOS. Gotta Love It.

I would like to say thank you for all the replies to this story.

Even if this were hard and sometimes clear words that I have to swallow here.

This shows me once again, that my dream was a nightmare, in which I had lost the sight of clarity.

When I read myself in my diaries today I often ask myself this question ,

how could such a thing happen to me. I thought this could not be a true story.

But it is.

I am a logical person. I have studied and works as electrical engineer.

I can not explain it. Even though this is a sad story, I am pleased with myself

to see an unexpected great interest in this story. Actually I wanted simply to get rid of these things.

Thanks again for the great interest. I will certainly publish even more reports.

Also about Ning and me. I just need a little time.

thx Nudels

• 2 months later...

An amazing and great story there my friend!

I do feel sorry for you that you put all of you time,money and dreams into this massage place and all you got in return is a nightmare! I guess that this is what happens once a Thai lady gets exactly what she wants(a bad one anyway!)

I feel sorry for you to of had these hard times and I wish you all the best for the future!

Bill

Well you don't get life experiences sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.  Just make sure the lessons are learned without becoming cynical and hardened, much wiser and street smart I hope.

It really is a piece of life experience. A burst of dreams can not make the positive mood broken. This is probably now behind me .Since all are warned to do similar. to conclude a few pictures.
maybe someone knows how the story continued, he can post it here.
For my part I will sometime post the beginning of story.

Thank you :-)

jannuar2013_2.jpg

shop07012013.jpg

shop07012013_1.jpg

Nudels thank you so much for sharing.  It takes a lot of courage and a big man to admit to being conned... much more so than one simply being conned.  If this helps one or two to avoid the problems you had it is a huge plus.  I think Koh Chang is a beautiful island that is spoiled by what happened.  A few things I would like to ask...

Was Ning a bar girl at one time? Do you think maybe Ning was a lesbian having affair with Phat?  What did Thai monk say to you about Thai/Farang relationship?

Ning has never worked in a bar. At the age of 12, she was sold to a recruitment agency. That was so common in Thailand. The Family You needed money because her father come to death in a motorcycle accident. Then Ning has sewn more than 20 years for Triumph underwear until the company went to Bangladesh. Some friends told me about happenings inclinations toward women. I myself can not confirm this.

Normaly the talk with a monk is for buddhist people a private affairs - but I can give you the basically of our conversation. Please don't make a mistake and generalize the content.

He told me he knew many of these relationships, even happy and married couples in a similar situation like me
That means the Farlang to Buddhist faith has come to and was accepted into the family.
Most of those relationships incur from the failure of Thai Thai relations with children as a result.
The nature of Thai women has two very decisive characteristics. One is the duty of care towards family
and the other is the binding to their first love affair, they do not forget.
The Thai woman gives Farlang even the attention and love, but not in the intensity of a Thai Thai relationship.
Many of the relationships that he knows will continue as a double life, even if the Farlang man lives in Thailand.
The Farlang man compensates what has not managed its predecessor and will probably never make it, he is a
reliable supply unit, which can not be negative review. This has an important role in Thai families.
He told me that what Ning had done was wrong, but perhaps not well understood by me and
processed. He said I have a place in this relationship, even if it is not the place I had imagined.

He gave me his blessing and told me the same day Ning to call and try to get back together with her.

I could not full fill this request. A life playing second role and
still to be the main provider of the family is to me then too much.

I do not know if I'll ever go back under these conditions such a relationship.
It is clear that these facts have to be in our Western rational thought so wise.
I was nevertheless surprised by a Buddhist monk told this to get.

After a time he spoke to me, I was sure he was right. In my case so many situations fits to his words. I will open the beginning of my story sometime and you will approve - sure.

Turn the page ...

scorpions

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is secret and today is a gift

Archived