IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting topic and story. I'll watch it all the time how tense it ends. It must be a terrible feeling to have invested this money and suspect that lose them. incidentally, the term Chao a Phat on photo do not bode well.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Until this point in time I felt a little bit angry.

I met small gangsters and my wife turned to behavior I've not seen before.

The next chapters are unbelievable. The story turns to crime and the events escalates.

Please have appreciation that I need time to collect the facts for second part of this story.

I have full time job and it's hard work to select the right informations. I told you I have thousends of

pictures, documents, mails, videos .... etc

Thank you for reading until this point

6 chapters follows

I,m hooked.

Hope it's a happy ending for you Nudels.

But some how i dont think so !

ps Top marks for the pic's and story so far

Great story...you have me at the edge of my seat. I hope the other 6 chapters are coming soon.

Although it is not looking good right now...I hope something positive comes from it.

Dumb and dumber from what i can see. No businessplan, suddenly signing a contract without proper reading it.

Hope you did not lose to much

Thanks for your worries. Please notice that this story is little compressed and the focus is not set to the calculations. I know that signing from Phat was a big and expensive fault. This is major line of the story. Some of the administrative parts will be reported in the second part of the story.

Great reading and no rush as much detail and facts as you can...Im thinking you are going to save a lot of people a lot of money

I was tired and a little bit drunken. The bad mood from the meeting with Phat was gone now. I told Ning to go bed. We went to hut and sit on bed I moved my cloths but Ning waits. She asked to me: You brought money with you. First I ignored the question. I thought after long time abstinence from my wife it's a good idea to make love now. She fend soft to me and asked again you have money for Ao Orawan. Although I was tired from long journey I fizzed up and became loud and angry. We had a heavy dispute and I took my luggage, went to Alina Resort and checked in. I knew the guy from reception. He gave a good room to me. 2 days 800 baht.

Oh my readers - now a realy dark side of my mind comes now. I'm ashamed for this and I think the last time I did something like this is nearly 25 years ago. But I don't want to hide - sometimes I'm bad too.

and I want to tell story complete.

Everything was to much for me now. I bought a big bottle of scotch whiskey and let her in. I made a trip through the bars. I wasn't kindly. This didn't satisfy me. After all I stood in front of my shop.

This is not the creation I want to build. I felt very very angry. In this moment I thought I want to destroy all this. I caught both heat exchanging device from the airconditions teared them out of the wall and threw them to the floor on the new plates. After this I took a flowerpot and threw this through the new window. Now I felt better. Bad boy. I went to my rooms and fall into deep sleep.....

Please apologize me for this behavior.

In the late morning I heard some knockings at my door. More noisy - Hello Mister - Visitors - Oh my head. This was the biggest part of my body at this time. I had headache and no demand to the moaning of the ladies.

They stood in front of my room. They swarmed beside the boy in my room. One old lady but very reliable I knew from past days in Bangkok, The waitress from Mexican Restaurant beside my shop, Nim and Ning stood in front of my bed now. I only want to sleep. They understood, ordered Ning to stay and offered appointment for the evening. Ning forced but now I don't want make love. The answer was no. I slept again.

At afternoon the ladies stood again in front of my door. I felt little bit better. My head is not used to drink portions of scotch like this. The ladies take me to shower, washed me and put me into clean cloths. Then they

explained. Phat pressed criminal charges against me already. She staid at police headquarter at the eastside of the island. We have to go there whispered Nim into my ear and don't forget your passport.

I never forget how she stood in front of my bed begging and weeping like a willow to let the 2 girls not alone. In this moment I could have had everything from the both.

So the journey went to eastside of the island. My head not worked really. I had all documents with me and After we placed a deposition on the court records, the ladies answered every question well-behaved ,the Officer understood - I had demaged my own shop. He asked me, you want to repair everything? I said yes officer - no comment. So everything was clear. Only the final protocol is to written. For this we had go in an other room.

What a surprise - Phat was sitting there, tarted up like a courtesan from the docks. At once she started to verbally harass me in most nasty manner. She forgot I could understand what she said so I gave back to her. This repeats many times, but at last we were separated and the document could be finalized. Back in Had Sai Khao the ladies fetched my luggage from hotel and brought me to the hut. I slept 12 hours.

This time I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

to be continued

( 7/12 )

To find back to the mood from 4 months ago was not really possible. Nim came inappropriately inside the hut or Nim calls Ning in dorkey time for help out in shop. The mood was far away from the times I spent before with Ning. We made a lot of excursions. Trips to Klong Phlu Waterfall, Lonley Beach, and elephant camp. Everything fine. The Initiators were everytime the tourist guide and the hotel manager. One night starts very lovely and had a strange end. It was late and we decided to stay in a sparely hut at lonley beach. Ning was drinking meanwhile a portion more than she needed. She wanted to relax for the first. Now I felt for make love. After we touched tenderly and I took off her cloths below she took the pillow in front of her face and said to me ' I'm shy'. This it was - deflating! The rest of this evening we spent in Open Air Cinema, went to bed without touched together. Nings behavior went more and more strange to me. In the early morning we had appointment with a lawyer against Phat. Ning wanted this way.

The lawyer was kindly, she wasn't able to speak english and my knowledge of Thai language for this discussions was not enough, so we took assistence from the tourist guide. Some dates followed.

From this point in time Ning spent the night several times not at home. In the morning when she was coming back she had a sook face. Now there were no doubts - things changed massive. Until today I don't know were she spent the nights. One night I exerted oneself to find her rubber shoes in front of some huts. Without result. Her rubber shoes were unique. While I was looking for Ning I met hotel manager who sit and played cards with friends, in Tum Tum. He gave evasive answer to me after I asked for Ning. I wanted to know from Ning where she spent the the night. She told to me she slept in TV-room from Tum Tum. I'd never seen before this room and I couldn't place this in construction of this restaurant.

Things are running wrong hier ! This was clerer and clear for me now. After this everyone wanted Distraction from the shop for me. We sit many times in front of Ao Orawans shop she run at the area of Grant View hotel.

I thought - who paid this shop ?! 5000€ I gave her for take over rent contract , you remember. We sit ate and drunk and lived sanook (without sex). This was not enough for me.

Meanwhile I noticed, Ning and Nim too had to work beside their job in shop a lot of time in Tum Tum Restaurant. I had no explaination for this.

to be continued

( 8/12 )

Now something happened that must happen. In the evening we sit at veranda of the hut - beer was empty. Ning was drunken again. I had worries about her behavior. Anyway I went to fetch some new. Although I was strictly prohibited to went near the shop I decided to buy beer not at 7/11 but also at V-Mart. I passed shop. Phat sit on the steps and asked knee-jerk "Hello Mister Massage". Her new 2-week boyfriend sit at the corner of shop veranda. I told rather quiet to her: "No - I go for beer and when I come back at this place my eyes want see that you and your spoiled sortiment of underwear are moved from my shop". Her boy-friend stands up, then sit down again after hand sign from me.

I came back - then situation escalates. Phat crossed over the street shouting loud "help me help me this man wants to kill me". I was surprised and didn't know I went to trap. On the other side of the street 3 ordered rowdys waited for me. Without warning they hit me with chairs, baseball sticks and bottles. Several years had elapsed, I was a trained sport fighter in JuJutsu, althought I had my fun fun a while to surprise the guys.

Suddenly a thrown bottle stroke my head. The bowler was Oy a lady from my shop. After I had some minutes fun with the guys somebody teared my neck from behind and and hold my arms. Now I lost defense and got a bottle of pure Thai gasoline on my head. The fluid run in my burst head skin and effected burning pain. Now I got one in my face and some more bottles of gasoline. Knock out. The last bottle I got lying on ground.

I stand up after a while - and my only idea was to catch them. One of them I got and I saw fear in his eyes. At that moment the police arrived. Blood run out of five holes in my head. I thought it was better to play a victims role. This wasn't necessary. At the Office a thai citizen appeared and spoke in excelent german language "Keine Angst Du bist unschuldigt ich habe alles gefilmt". The officers watched the video and went out again to find the rowdys. They brought two of them to the office and Phat. Phat's boy-friend and the 3rd rowdy disappeared - unfortunately. In this chapter I can offer only one unsharp scene from the attack. After all I met a lot of high administration officers who wanted to now what happened. The story came to newspaper but TV was sent home again and I' had to promise never to publish video.

to be continued

( 9/12 )

Archived