IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

since 2 years I have a relation with a Thai girlfriend. Since 1 year we had engagement and we wanted to marry together.

I believe in Buddha and I'm able to speak and understand, read and write Thai language.

About the time I spent in Thailand I wrote diaries. This times were wonderful, awe-inspiring but also very exotic for me.

Some time I will publish my diaries as book. The following story is only a stripe of this.

Please have appreciation that I don't report as detailed as my diaries.

These are linked with thousends of pictures, movies, background reports and documents.

In this story I only want to reflect the events happened related to the title.

The adventure and experience to open a business in Thailand.

Now I will talk about the story.

This is a very sad story. This story is not a kind of revenge. This story is a warning to prevent everyone

to make the same experience I made.

Koh Chang, White Sand Beach (Had Sai Khao) July 2011

Today, one year ago, my friend Kalli and I saw the first time the building where someday the

massage palor will grow. Surely I don't believe my eyes, what I saw and I couldn't believe,

this could be running in costs of planning we did one day before. The building looked like a rotten cottage.

The founder of this project were my friend Kalli, his girlfriend Phatcharin, my fiancee Ning and me.

Ning told already in late May to me about the plans to open a shop at Koh Chang with her 'sister' Pat.

I had some worries about this adventure. I had relation with Ning for long time, but to share with people I

don't know was for my mind a risk with open end. So Pat, Ning,Kalli and I sit one day before

building inspection together to get an overview about project costs. I'm not a newbee in project calculation,

so I must say the ladies don't know what they try to furnish prima facie evidence to us.

I knew from this point in time, this could not be the final price, without seeing the building.

On the same day we are ordered to Tum Tum Restaurant, where we sit together with the Manager of the owner

of this cottage - we drunk some beer and

Kalli and me discussed about the further advance in case of this rotten building. Start or cancle was the question.

Suddenly Kalli asked me: What is this Pat is signing right now - could this be the rent contract?

So it was. She signed the rent contract. Kalli couldn't believe.

Now you may ask why you did this adventure.

I can tell you. I took care for Ning and her family for long time. I know her hometown and I know

that there were leaks of money everywhere. I loved Ning, we had engagement sometime ago and she

promissed to marry me. I thought it's a good idea to do something for Ning that helps

her to make her own money. So we startet this project with a given calculation from the ladies about 3314€ in this adventure.

To be sure Kalli and I founded a project budget and increased to 4000€.

Ok a risk - but shared risk I thought. My wife was so happy and so kindly that I throw all doubts away.

She made me to luckiest man in Thailand this time. What a wonderful and beautyful wife I have.

This time I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

to be continued

(1 / 12)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should the title not read Koh Chang?

The next days we sit together with the Master of the bricklayers and discussed about the interior fittings.

We had to bring down whole building to core. Install water for shower and sink and

had to lay out new plates inside and outside. The roof had to be constructed until to front and to the right side of the building

and we made a wall to prevent against the water that flows from the mountains beside our building. Some walls inside

had to be removed and some new had to be built The electric was updated and the grout for all walls was renewed inside

and outside and all coatings are made. This time I want to compliment the bricklayers for very good work and fair price.

All this time ning was a lovely and kindly wife beside me. I was happy. Althought I noticed some strange changes at her.

She had a new big tattoo at the lower backside - a butterfly and she newly shaved her pussy and was sexually explicit. I didn't know this behaviour from Ning.

I saw her first time she was a very reserved and quiet girl - farm girl.

But so what everything runs well. We explored the island and had realy good time. Kalli went home meanwhile and my time comes too. This makes me sad, cause I knew at this time

Ning will be my wife in the future. After this nothing else would come. We went back to Bangkok, and had some nice days there.

We went to Chinatown for buying some shop accessoires. And cause I believe strong in Bhudda we went to temple as every visit end.

This was my big wish to go to Wat Arun and we were lucky, the monk had time for us. I was very excited.

This time Ning comes the first time, to the airport since she was known to me - this must be love.

This time I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

to be continued

( 2/12 )

oh oh is this going to go well or not well?

you sound very happy.................great story.......please keep updating .

Are you planning on living in Thailand permanently because I suspect perhaps that Thai women will not like living in Germany....? This is a very big consideration for you.

Archived