IGNORED

The Adventure to open business at Koh Chang

Nudels

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. I was on Koh Chang in July last year, where is/was your parlour going to be/is exactly?

I was home again and one month later Kalli starts trip to Thailand again.

I'm wondering a little bit why Ning meanwhile our short trip to Bangkok in no case wants to visit our friends in Din Daeng.

Much time later I discovered the reason.

In the shop chairs and massage racks were bought. The shop window was installed and two new airconditions were assemblied.

Meanwhile we had to increase budget. However - money is needed again.

I talked to Kalli and tried to explain that first calculation was a joke.

At least we were both bushed about the cost trend and decided to pay the following investments from the earnings of shop.

This had a really good start. But we failed - fresh money was needed.

The next positions to be bought were curtains, a big advertising sign-plate and advertising signs for the windows.

A laundry maschine was bought. I thought to expensive: 15000 for second hand device. I sent money.

At least a Buddha party was made. This was a good idea I thought because I believe strong in Buddha and the neighbours

should see we build for good intent.

This time I don't know what surprises are waiting for me.

to be continued

( 3/12 )

Does 25000 baht per month sound right to rent a massage shop on Koh Chang I have no idea of shop rent in LOS but a girl did mention to me she was paying 12000 baht for a shop for a Hair Salon just off Walking St and would be looking at 6000 per month a little farther out...would these figures sound right?

Does 25000 baht per month sound right to rent a massage shop on Koh Chang I have no idea of shop rent in LOS but a girl did mention to me she was paying 12000 baht for a shop for a Hair Salon just off Walking St and would be looking at 6000 per month a little farther out...would these figures sound right?

read my story and think about you want to do - yes 25000 baht a month is ok for White Sand Beach but upper limit

4-5 massages a day just to pay the rent.....

In the meantime something happened, that considerably changes the process of story.

Kallis 70th birthday was a disaster - he recognized that Phatcharin had sometimes additional boy-friends.

He investigated and found more and more strange facts.

I called Ning every day and I asked her about Kallis results and observations.

Amongst others Kalli told to me, that she summons to some English guys in front of the shop "I love you - I see you in my dreams"

Now I'm appalled to the events happened in White Sands.

"This were gay men" she put this down "I want they come back to shop".

Kalli stopped relation to Phat first and get known of a tourist guide. He helped him to forget this things.

After some time Phatcharin circumvented him again. She is a real professional and sister of devil as I know today.

Ning called me at once and told me the new situation.

Kalli has intoxication of love. He did things nobody can understand.

He gave money to Phat to by a new scooter. Later he must recognize that Phat made this deal as hire purchase. She put the money in her pocket Kalli

gave to her . Ning called me every day. She told to me that she have fears Phatcharin would take whole shop.

"Do something" she begged me.

Since that time Phat had bought a big logger and placed this inside shop. Filled this with sexy underwear, Tanga slips and bras.

These were for everybody use. You can think now what Phatcharin expected from staff.

Oh what a devil and bitch Phat is. She is the daughter of the evel.

She explained to Kalli she have to visit a course for pedicure and manicure in Bangkok. Actually she spent two weeks with a customer

in a resort beside Kallis rooms.

This was enough for Kalli. He called me every day and asked me to find a solution. We had invested a good portion of money. To stop this project now

would be a fault. So I offered to him to buy his share. My condition was that Phatcharin have to leave shop at once and finaly. We made this deal and

Kalli promissed to me to inform Ning and to talk turkey with Phat.

Ning was not amused. She suspected Phat have now fresh money for take whole shop. Her logic:

Kalli have no money - Phat have no money.

If you give money to Kalli, he give to Phat.

Phat didn't move from shop!

Since that time I sent money for curtains and roadside Billboard.

Suddenly a second rent deposit should be paid. I had no words for this, because we had already invested big money in the building and we paid already

60000 baht deposit for the building in state of rotten cottage.

I said no!

After 2 weeks hard dealings and denial from me a new part of truth appears.

to be continued

( 4/12 )

Nudels, it´s a very interesting thread. I´ve been at White Sand Beach last year with my Thai girl-friend so I can imagine the location and the circumstances. I hope the best but ...!? Ich hoffe, es geht gut aus ...

Nudels, it´s a very interesting thread. I´ve been at White Sand Beach last year with my Thai girl-friend so I can imagine the location and the circumstances. I hope the best but ...!? Ich hoffe, es geht gut aus ...

leider nicht - es passieren noch sehr viel - ich will aber jetzt nichts vorweg nehmen

Ich ahne es schon, aber ich bleibe am Ball. ;-)

Kalli is home again. He never want visit Thailand in future and until today he cannot remember something good about Koh Chang.

Paht had stolen money from him and damaged caused to his health.

Ning made demands on her brother in law to explain to me that Ao Orwan rent cottage before, after she knew we want to start project.

Now she wanted to have the agreed transfer money. If not she take shop back. I have no words. Until now I had invested 480000 baht

and she came to hold her hand open to get 140000 baht additional. She is not all there I thought. We had only rent contract with Ao.

I can understand that my wife let cheat herself - but the smart Phat - this felt strange for me.

I sent some money and asked Ning to appease Ao until I come.

This was only the ice hills top. There were more facts comming to me.

Koh Chang is primary visited from Thai People, familys and Culture tourists. The one who looks for sexual adventures are a minority.

This time I was insider for Thai behavior and Thai business. That's the reason, why I think you make better business if you hold your shop clean and

serve the customers majority.

A shop who has bad reputation is not easy to bring back to good one. I thought there is need for action.

Normaly I planned next visit in January but in this situation I changed plans and booked a flight in early december.

to be continued

( 5/12 )

Now the story becomes exciting progress.

I still loved my wife this time, although the events that happend become more and more strange. I began to sort my mind.

A short time before I had started my journey Ning finished the relation with me. One week no calls, no message from Ning. Then she called me in the middle of the night.

She was heavy crying and told me she want to die. It needs more than 2 hours to calm oneself her.

I took flight in early december. Weather was cold and raining. I went via Hamburg to Bangkok. Nobody received me at suvarnabhumi.

After Ning I visited also this time not our friends in Din Daeng. I took hotel at airport and entered the second Mini-Van to Koh Chang.

The greeting at arrival was sparely. Ning was distanced and reserved to me. She rent a small hut for a while, where she lived with her sister Nim. Nim worked in Salon too.

In the evening after we drunk some beer together I was ordered for pedicure. After this I paid - money stays in family I thought.

Then Phat appears. She empties the cash box and took a seat. My blood was boiling while I saw this bitch in my shop. I started a dispute with her and wanted to fire her.

The others brought me to calm and drew me out of shop. They didn't talk about Phat - now the ladies announced Madame Phat to this monster.

They told to me she comes daily to take money - sit half an hour and disappears again.

to be continued

( 6/12 )

Archived