• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• Top Dog

• The Viking

• muu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I won't be there till June/July I will ask the question why did the girls leave? Was it something we said.

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If they offer this sort of benefit to get you visit. It has to be nice. Will visit in Apri-May after the insanity of Songkran....

Don't forget to pick up a discount card!

Does this mean that every time I buy a ladies drink I get put into a draw for free short time? As they say Holy Crap Batman we got this done.

Just ran into a lady today that I had a casual acquaintance with yesterday and I had to apoligisae (sic) that I didn't remember.

Sign me up it's close to home.

Chalee

A wise man once told me to ignore anything that comes out of a woman's mouth, unless it needs wiping and putting back in your pants.
You might see me tonight with an illegal smile, it doesn't cost very much and it last a long while ............ John Prine

You can't fix stupid

I'm a man of many things, but Character is not one of my attributes.

Happiness - Everyone brings some,  some by coming, others by going.

No use wanting what you can't get

Quit Hollering at me, I  heard you the first time you don't have to tell the neighbors, a little silence ain't no sin , they already know my name is where the hell have you been,

Project Whores

Don't forget to pick up a discount card!

What is a discount card?

Chalee

A wise man once told me to ignore anything that comes out of a woman's mouth, unless it needs wiping and putting back in your pants.
You might see me tonight with an illegal smile, it doesn't cost very much and it last a long while ............ John Prine

You can't fix stupid

I'm a man of many things, but Character is not one of my attributes.

Happiness - Everyone brings some,  some by coming, others by going.

No use wanting what you can't get

Quit Hollering at me, I  heard you the first time you don't have to tell the neighbors, a little silence ain't no sin , they already know my name is where the hell have you been,

Project Whores

Awesome. Count me in in late march!

ok, see you soon! I am definately there on Mondays and Thursdays all day, the other days, I am in and out!

how much are the ladies charging for st

They are requested to charge 1000 baht, we've lost alot of really nice ones as they say they get more in Walking Street.

Be nice to have that as well.... Get a girl s/t and get other girl free (Has to be threesome).... Would it be a great business sense !!!!... :GoldenSmile1:

LOL, I dont think the girls will agree to that, I wish!

If you're hinting at me, I refuse to understand it!

No, you did start off quite well and then you got loved up!

Very nice Laamok! Ill be visiting u next week!

Thanks, see you soon

Looking forward to see this place.

I will drop by and say hello.

Cheers

Hopefully this promotion will do well and we can do it again!

OK - This is definitively the best deal I have seen on this board - Count me in !

:GoldenSmile1:

Thanks, see you soon!

As I won't be there till June/July I will ask the question why did the girls leave? Was it something we said.

Girls get barfined, go home, sponsors come to town, some girls can make more money on Walking Street etc

Does this mean that every time I buy a ladies drink I get put into a draw for free short time? As they say Holy Crap Batman we got this done.

Just ran into a lady today that I had a casual acquaintance with yesterday and I had to apoligisae (sic) that I didn't remember.

Sign me up it's close to home.

Chalee

Their are no catches, there are no draws... all you need to do, is buy the lady a drink and you get a free ST barfine... you can do as many as you want all month! Please help us spread the word!

What is a discount card?

Chalee

The sapphire group has a discount card, its 100 baht!

All sounds to good to be true. May well be popping over at the end of march.....lucky choice of dates!

All sounds to good to be true. May well be popping over at the end of march.....lucky choice of dates!

Thanks, please bring some friends and keep the girls extra busy!

Awesome! I return in 10 days and Devil Plaything is on a plane right now on his way. Great month to do this promo, my birthday month.

Damn, wont be there until April :Cry3:

not good for me dnt arrive back until 10th april but hope u have a great mth and its a great idea.

That's awesome promo Brian. Is it a one off only or you're going to do it again in the future if its successful. I will miss this one as I'm not due till July/ August. Good luck and hope the punters there that month will take the free ride, coz' I know I will.

Awesome! I return in 10 days and Devil Plaything is on a plane right now on his way. Great month to do this promo, my birthday month.

Looking forward to seeing simon later, its not the same without him.... simon is literally a walking meeting point, you only need to call him and you know where everyone else is!

Awesome! I return in 10 days and Devil Plaything is on a plane right now on his way. ..........................

I though that was supposed to be hush hush? :Laugh1:

I'm arriving 12/03 and will check this out :GoldenSmile1:

I'm arriving 12/03 and will check this out :GoldenSmile1:

Up to no good again Lawn Bowler.....

Good to hear that I arrive the 9th and pay you a visit

i'm with Ghost and wonder if May Madness could be arranged????? Anytime between the 7th & 13th :Cross_Fingers::Grin_Jump1:

May Be Marvellous May Madness Might be a Meaningful Money Moment

Let hope

I think that not only girls will come back but customers also as mr and my friends.

ill be there like a shot ///

You are a larf.............one day perhaps? :Think1:

Thanks to all those that have come in so far to take advantage of this deal, I was expecting to have a queue at the door, some seriously hot girls came in last night around 10 p.m - 2 am

alleycat got a deepthroat from this really hot/cute girl who is meant to be starting tonight, i wish she didnt work there... shes off limits for me!