• The Viking

• muu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi went there today

Looks great compared to when it was the free drop golf bar

good service quick but not pushy

a girl that I quite liked comes over and says her name "Ohm"

anyway I ask what she likes to do and how she likes it, have to get the cute slightly larger than I like girl to translate

"Ohm" nods away we have a few drinks each nice prices by the way ;-)

gets up to the room she says 4me to have a shower and I say i shower with you

after some persuading she agrees I start to help her get cleaned up then start to get mi-arom with her and she goes spare "not touch me there!" "not kiss nom no like no like!!!!"

Not exactly happy and ask her why she say in the bar she like and she says "Like but no do !"

WTF?

so I said that's it then and went back downstairs paid bin for beers only asked if any managers or bosses around just got looks of up to you from the staff so I left needless to say I will not be frequenting there again

shame really because cute looking girl and her back and legs felt pretty strong and I thought would be a good hours fun but not to be

and the room was very clean and smelled ok for a short time room.

Sorry to hear about problems in the room, we cant really control what girls do in the room. Are you talking about Aom, we have a few of them, one is chubby and is about to be sacked, the other Aom is always happy and would shook me, if she did that.

Ask for Dave or Bryan, one of us are always around, sorry about that.

Its not hard, if you are alone just jump an a motorbike for 60-100 baht. if theres 3 of you take an empty baht bus and yell: ASIA HOTEL I PAY 150!! And on the way back there are a good chance that someone else is going to Walking street!

If your bin is over 6213 baht, LaaMok will drive you where you want in his Bwyanmobile!

Thanks for that, I will probably go over, just waiting to see what the deal is for April

We are extending this throughout April.

Hey Brian - keep it going until Sept - I cannot get back until 27 Aug.

Hey Brian - keep it going until Sept - I cannot get back until 27 Aug.

We will try and have various promos on over the months.

Yeah ill be a local oct nov and dec! Keep the promos coming!

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

With the extension to April I may drop by again. Lets hope this time I don't get ignored by the girls...

The place looks a bit difficult to get to and therefore I have to have some incentive to go there.

If when I go over there I am well looked after I will go again. Getting me there the first time is going to be the hard part.

You sound like a great customer, I am sure he can't wait to roll out the red carpet for your arrival.

With the extension to April I may drop by again. Lets hope this time I don't get ignored by the girls...

We have a good set of girls at the moment. Around 17 at night time. Sorry if you were ignored, some guys get angry if approached, but most prefer to be approached.

Great deal! Hope I can get away in May.

Be there about the 24th .... hope my bird from last trip is still there ...... but then again ... variety is the spice of life!!

"I don't know why I did it; I don't know why I enjoyed it and I don't know why I'll do it again" Bart Simpson.

Even dirty old men need love.

It's Better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the PSYCHO for the rest of your life!!

nice and coming on 14th April and see you there

have any special for PA

I only wish you had T-shirts we could buy-----No Barfine @ the Sapphire - I'd buy one and wear it around town.

You have 7 days Laamok, I'll be there. :GoldenSmile1: Love ya work

ummm

have any special for PA

Free ST barfines! We cant give away free alcohol too. I am sorry! Look forward to seeing you.

I just want to warn you... Thumbscrew and I are in town soon, so if you have any fragile girls better send them on holiday on the 18th!

The Viking looks really young on that profile picture of yours!

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

i was in AsiaPattaya Last year and never come there,

not going to miss it again :wink: . comming on 29th-May.

any chance for extension?

The Viking looks really young on that profile picture of yours!

hahahaha

Free ST barfines!

I am so glad you extended the offer for April.

Will be in LOS in 5 days and at Sapphire in just 2 weeks time :) :) :) :)

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I am so glad you extended the offer for April.

Will be in LOS in 5 days and at Sapphire in just 2 weeks time :) :) :) :)

Thanks, i am usually there after 9 pm these days.

Hope it extends to May too!!! BTW is the Sapphire Club in Soi 15 Walking Street affliated to Sapphire Lodge.

Rgds,

KOOL

Yes, but our promos and pricing structure are independent.

Apologies to ask you this question... What's the entrance policy? Are all nationalities welcome in both the clubs?

I go back to the days in Pattaya when there were no 'Bar Fines' - BF's were started by the Germans and Japanese in the early eighties - I lived in Pattaya from 71-82 on and off, even owned a Bar (The Copa) for five years - we had Mama Sans that took care of the girls - one price paid up front, never any problems - and we always tipped the girls, even mediocre performers, you wanted her for a ST, LT, a week, a month, paid up front - no muss, no fuss, nothing like the punter that posted his woes about no BJ, no Bareback, him wanting to give the gal a grand, she wanted two, her wanting to give his camera a shower (Hilarious, you can't make this crappola up) Anyhoo, thought I'd share - I will be in Pats 19-24 April...will definitely drop by and say hello to Sapphire's finest, maybe more than once.........Lock up the girls boys, the Tunnelrats coming to town........

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"