IGNORED

April Promo - Free ST BF's all month

LaaMok

As I don't arrive until April.. I suggest the following.

When you pick up your PA privilege card at SL stay and spend a set amount say 200 baht and get free bar fine !!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• Top Dog

• The Viking

• muu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alleycat got a deepthroat from this really hot/cute girl who is meant to be starting tonight, i wish she didnt work there... shes off limits for me!

The cleaner???

TOmmy lubs her

As I don't arrive until April.. I suggest the following.

When you pick up your PA privilege card at SL stay and spend a set amount say 200 baht and get free bar fine !!

We will always be having some sort of promotion.

Don't forget to pick up a discount card!

alleycat got a deepthroat from this really hot/cute girl who is meant to be starting tonight, i wish she didnt work there... shes off limits for me!

I will be there coming March 16th. Would love to be with that hot/cute girl ;)

How do I get a discount card?

Edited by funlife

I just wonder if the girls will up the price so it covers the non st fine????

Very unlikely as the BF is still being paid, just not by you. The bar still has expenses on the room every time the offer is accepted.

Hi Laamok,

Me and two brothers are coming to Pattaya for the first time in April for two and one half weeks and then again in November (when there will be two more mates as well). In April we are staying in Naklua and in November we are staying in a large villa about 1km from Walking Street. I would very much like to bring my brothers along to see your place in April. I think your offer is excellent but we will come to see your place even if that offer is not carried on into April. How would you advise us to get there from Naklua? Baht bus, motorbike taxi?

Look fwd to seeing you then

I just wonder if the girls will up the price so it covers the non st fine????

No way, that would defeat the object of doing it.... we are still giving the girls there commission...paying the cleaner, paying the rent on the rooms and paying for a whole new set of laundry each time. Its costing us, but its worth getting the extra guys through the door, at this early stage of opening the business!

What about april

+1 going in april only :)

Can I get a rain check for June? lol

No way, that would defeat the object of doing it.... we are still giving the girls there commission...paying the cleaner, paying the rent on the rooms and paying for a whole new set of laundry each time. Its costing us, but its worth getting the extra guys through the door, at this early stage of opening the business!

Hi Laa,

I am impressed about the decor of Sapphire and tou have some stunning barbie. Your place is one step above kennery and deserve to be succesful.

I have the diligence to tell you my experience in Sapphire yesterday.

I enter around 5 pm for a drink and have a look around.......

Great welcome, good chatting girls and service.... Suddenly, i see in the sofa a stunning young girl. So i moved there to have a better look; wow, 20 years old and gourjeus, shy and speak only thai ( lovely fresh from the farm). have a drink together and ask the waitress about the ST. She sayed 1500 and room + barfine free. I am sure was a missunderstanding ( in thailand happen often).

Anyway tonight i will come over, cant miss that little bird :)

Pay the

Hi Laa,

I am impressed about the decor of Sapphire and tou have some stunning barbie. Your place is one step above kennery and deserve to be succesful.

I have the diligence to tell you my experience in Sapphire yesterday.

I enter around 5 pm for a drink and have a look around.......

Great welcome, good chatting girls and service.... Suddenly, i see in the sofa a stunning young girl. So i moved there to have a better look; wow, 20 years old and gourjeus, shy and speak only thai ( lovely fresh from the farm). have a drink together and ask the waitress about the ST. She sayed 1500 and room + barfine free. I am sure was a missunderstanding ( in thailand happen often).

Anyway tonight i will come over, cant miss that little bird :)

We've had lots of gogo standard girls leave, because guys only want to pay 1000 baht. Please negotiate with the girl. The service staff are pretty good, just pay the girl in the room.

I won't be there lit the end of April or early may... So I mis songkran AND a crazy deal like this. just my luck. And to make matters worse is that I live on Pratamnak 6 which is just a walk or a quick scooter ride. uggg.

This is a very smart move:

"hotel Policy.

We are not accepting bookings of families or people under the age of consent. We are honoring all existing bookings. This is simply because of the nature of the bar attached to the hotel, the swimming pool, outside bar and because we are all fellow mongerers. Its not a good environment for children."

Good thinking!!

<p>

Pay the

We've had lots of gogo standard girls leave, because guys only want to pay 1000 baht. Please negotiate with the girl. The service staff are pretty good, just pay the girl in the room.

Not many guys are taking up the offer yet!

Thought I'd call in to try this great offer and was told by one of the girls that there is a free barfine and the girls are all charging 2000 baht ST. Fortunately there are a few good alternatives nearby.

Edited by muu

Thought I'd call in to try this great offer and was told by one of the girls that there is a free barfine and the girls are all charging 2000 baht ST. Fortunately there are a few good alternatives nearby.

I am sorry you had a bad experience, you are the first person to tell me this, I will speak with the mamasan to see what happened, what was the girls name?

No one has ever told me that they have been quoted this or paid this.

2000bt for short time i cant see that, well i hope not i will be there next week but if this is the case i might have to rethink my plans.

2000bt for short time i cant see that, well i hope not i will be there next week but if this is the case i might have to rethink my plans.

Its definately not 2000 baht short time!

I just phoned the mamasan and she said that it was most likely a new girl that freelances. She is going to ask around.