IGNORED

April Promo - Free ST BF's all month

LaaMok

Oh, I refrained from forwarding this to a friend of mine - there is a ship visit coming in end of April, 480 horny sailors hitting the beach - no sense advertising too broadly is there??? They can have Walking Street...........'cept for my mates of course...........TR69 :GoldenSmile1:

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• Top Dog

• The Viking

• muu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was there on the 5/4

not bad at all had a room there

i took a girl call kong was fucking great got her number

i will be back

Apologies to ask you this question... What's the entrance policy? Are all nationalities welcome in both the clubs?

We've never had anyone rejected or refused so far. We have Indians, philippinos, russians, norweigens, aussies, americans, irish and we even let english in!

I go back to the days in Pattaya when there were no 'Bar Fines' - BF's were started by the Germans and Japanese in the early eighties - I lived in Pattaya from 71-82 on and off, even owned a Bar (The Copa) for five years - we had Mama Sans that took care of the girls - one price paid up front, never any problems - and we always tipped the girls, even mediocre performers, you wanted her for a ST, LT, a week, a month, paid up front - no muss, no fuss, nothing like the punter that posted his woes about no BJ, no Bareback, him wanting to give the gal a grand, she wanted two, her wanting to give his camera a shower (Hilarious, you can't make this crappola up) Anyhoo, thought I'd share - I will be in Pats 19-24 April...will definitely drop by and say hello to Sapphire's finest, maybe more than once.........Lock up the girls boys, the Tunnelrats coming to town........

It would be a very interesting chat if we meet, hope you can come in after 9 pm. I am guessing if there was no barfines... there was no salaries?

Oh, I refrained from forwarding this to a friend of mine - there is a ship visit coming in end of April, 480 horny sailors hitting the beach - no sense advertising too broadly is there??? They can have Walking Street...........'cept for my mates of course...........TR69 :GoldenSmile1:

How do we advertise to those guys?

Eh stupis!! Finally a real reason for having the boat, you just intercept then when they come in the gulf of Thailand, tell them to follow you and have baht busses waiting

It would be a very interesting chat if we meet, hope you can come in after 9 pm. I am guessing if there was no barfines... there was no salaries?

My understanding is that they can get static if they go with gals in public? Someone please correct me if I am mistaken. If I am correct, then a low key semi private gentlemans' club could provide the anonymity that they may require.

Edited by Pra

Great i may be in time for the last few days

thanks for keeping it going , and i look forward to the May promo , and hope it May be as good

Have already ordered the card

Eh stupis!! Finally a real reason for having the boat, you just intercept then when they come in the gulf of Thailand, tell them to follow you and have baht busses waiting

I don't think I should take the boat out that far lol

My understanding is that they can get static if they go with gals in public? Someone please correct me if I am mistaken. If I am correct, then a low key semi private gentlemans' club could provide the anonymity that they may require.

It would be ideal as they can stay there, however we only have limited rooms.

Great to see the free barfine still going I used this offer several times in March. I really had a fantastic time with the ladies they provided a great atmosphere was no pressure for drinks, going upstairs etc ! Many reasons to visit Sapphire comfy place to chill out especially if you like gentlemens clubs you guys are certainly looking after the custormer at the moment enjoyed the Sunday Carvery also on the house, thanks again cant wait to get back, cheers

We've never had anyone rejected or refused so far. We have Indians, philippinos, russians, norweigens, aussies, americans, irish and we even let english in!

Hey LaaMok,

You know which girls there give up the bum?

Sapphire Lodge Gentlemens Club. Jomtien

EXTENDED TO APRIL

We have decided to extend the offer of free ST barfines (room included) for free for the whole month, (only catch is to buy one lady cocktail 120 baht) we have done this to bring back some of our girls and give the business a boost.

Please come down and support our campaign, this is for everyone, not just addicts members... if its used well and word of mouth gets around to all the local expats, we will do it often!

some photos of girls here

http://www.pattaya-a...nak-hill-soi-4/

Our hotel rooms are now 700 baht a night!

Just order a ST BF as normal and we will take it off after.

We are location next to the Asia Hotel on the bottom of soi 4, off pratumnak Hill.

directions http://www.thesapphirelodge.com/

Briliant idea....can only bring trade in surely. its a great bargain

Hey LaaMok,

Its not really the things I talk about with them, they get shy when I am near them. I am guessing the more experienced ones do.

Briliant idea....can only bring trade in surely. its a great bargain

Yes, lets hope so, 2 more weeks to go.

Hey LaaMok,

Its not really the things I talk about with them, they get shy when I am near them. I am guessing the more experienced ones do.

Bummer. (see what I did there)

I guess I'll just have to pull a few to the side and inquire discreetly myself.

Bummer. (see what I did there)

I guess I'll just have to pull a few to the side and inquire discreetly myself.

or just ask the mamasan!

i visited last night bar was great but girls are not good

i visited last night bar was great but girls are not good

We are working on getting new girls, we have around 5 very hot ones and 15 altogether, what happened?

Will be there again in June looking forward to hooking up with everyobe again...and of course the possibility of free or a 2 for 1:), with me buting probably way to many LD again...

Cheers

Pipeliner's, getting paid by the inch baby...go hard or go home...

Had a great time there back in February... Will be back in town in a week so will definitely stop by... Looking forward to getting a chance to meet the proprietor this time. :GoldenSmile1: