Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

April Promo - Free ST BF's all month

LaaMok

Its definately not 2000 baht short time!

I just phoned the mamasan and she said that it was most likely a new girl that freelances. She is going to ask around.

i thought it couldnt be that much, cheers for the response mate iam looking forward to meeting up and haveing a few beers. hopefully should be there on saturday stay safe.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• Top Dog

• The Viking

• muu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sorry you had a bad experience, you are the first person to tell me this, I will speak with the mamasan to see what happened, what was the girls name?

No one has ever told me that they have been quoted this or paid this.

LaaMok - PM sent

i thought it couldnt be that much, cheers for the response mate iam looking forward to meeting up and haveing a few beers. hopefully should be there on saturday stay safe.

To be fair to the club they have made a few changes since my last visit there a few months ago and IMO they have improved the bar - layout, positioning of the girls etc. It's obvious that LaaMok has taken on board the feedback he has received from BM's and visitors.

I arrived at the club a little after 4 pm and there were 7-8 girls available several of which I would have been happy to spend some time with. Maybe next time.

We will always be having some sort of promotion.

Hi LaaMok, are you one of the owners?

To be fair to the club they have made a few changes since my last visit there a few months ago and IMO they have improved the bar - layout, positioning of the girls etc. It's obvious that LaaMok has taken on board the feedback he has received from BM's and visitors.

I arrived at the club a little after 4 pm and there were 7-8 girls available several of which I would have been happy to spend some time with. Maybe next time.

Our place is a little different to the others, our freelancers start coming in 9- 10 pm, and we are open til 2 am. We try to get lots of dances and shows etc, if the right girls are in.

Hi LaaMok, are you one of the owners?

Yes I am, and I try to be in there 2-3 nights a week.

alleycat got a deepthroat from this really hot/cute girl who is meant to be starting tonight, i wish she didnt work there... shes off limits for me!

......only because he is so good looking..... :Grin_Jump1:

Do you have a website with pics of the ladies... Or can you post a few pics?

Don't mind paying a BF for quality which offers good service, just hard to find these days.

Daryle

Will have to take a look inside next time in jomtien.

Is there many other bars in the area?

I will be there in three weeks time and will drop in to see what's happening. Hopefully lots happening.

alleycat got a deepthroat from this really hot/cute girl who is meant to be starting tonight,

What little cutie?

By the way.....was in there with a few BMs yesterday......great deal I must say, AND.....there were defo some cuties about.....

sap1.jpg

I come in around 8pm, must have missed you. Didnt see the real hot freelancer come in yesterday.

What little cutie?

By the way.....was in there with a few BMs yesterday......great deal I must say, AND.....there were defo some cuties about.....

I thought that girl was broken??

Edited by dondyhr

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

Sure is good looking and happy go lucky with body to match

Laa Mok, I'd love a deal for about 10 of us coming for songkran. As a pub promoter in my younger years, a good one we used to use was $1 drinks till whatever time..But I like the idea of no BF. Good work I'm sure we'll pop in.

ummm

Hey Brian,

I'll be in for sure. Love to see how you are doing and how the place is going.

Hey Brian,

7 more days of the free barfine/room

Hey Brian,

Thanks, look forward to seeing you

7 more days of the free barfine/room

I am in town April/May.

Anything happening then?

I am in town April/May.

Anything happening then?

We are discussing extending the offer, however it costs up 300 baht per short time and 100 baht in lost profits (excluding discounting salaries)

A few guys have been up in arms about buying one LD drink as part of the offer, we will speak to the ladies tomorrow.

We are discussing extending the offer, however it costs up 300 baht per short time and 100 baht in lost profits (excluding discounting salaries)

A few guys have been up in arms about buying one LD drink as part of the offer, we will speak to the ladies tomorrow.

Good marketing on your behalf and I for one am willing to buy LD. Those who want otherwise will next ask for a free fuck!

C'mon folks give his establishment a go.

The place looks a bit difficult to get to and therefore I have to have some incentive to go there.

If when I go over there I am well looked after I will go again. Getting me there the first time is going to be the hard part.

The place looks a bit difficult to get to and therefore I have to have some incentive to go there.

If when I go over there I am well looked after I will go again. Getting me there the first time is going to be the hard part.

Its not hard, if you are alone just jump an a motorbike for 60-100 baht. if theres 3 of you take an empty baht bus and yell: ASIA hotel I PAY 150!! And on the way back there are a good chance that someone else is going to Walking Street!

If your bin is over 6213 baht, LaaMok will drive you where you want in his Bwyanmobile!

PM The Viking for info!

PM Lukas7 for Ladyboy info!

Trip report co-written with Thumbscrew and The Viking

Hi went there today

Looks great compared to when it was the free drop golf bar

good service quick but not pushy

a girl that I quite liked comes over and says her name "Ohm"

anyway I ask what she likes to do and how she likes it, have to get the cute slightly larger than I like girl to translate

"Ohm" nods away we have a few drinks each nice prices by the way ;-)

gets up to the room she says 4me to have a shower and I say i shower with you

after some persuading she agrees I start to help her get cleaned up then start to get mi-arom with her and she goes spare "not touch me there!" "not kiss nom no like no like!!!!"

Not exactly happy and ask her why she say in the bar she like and she says "Like but no do !"

WTF?

so I said that's it then and went back downstairs paid bin for beers only asked if any managers or bosses around just got looks of up to you from the staff so I left needless to say I will not be frequenting there again

shame really because cute looking girl and her back and legs felt pretty strong and I thought would be a good hours fun but not to be

and the room was very clean and smelled ok for a short time room.

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd