IGNORED

Sapphire Lodge

Pictorial Reviews

For guests that stay at the Sapphire Lodge for 2 or more nights You must make a discounted ( 50 % ? ) barfine

because the room is already paid..

Can you name any hotel/guesthouse in Pattaya that does that, and we may think about it?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to post in the general forum but I know how busy you business owners are with regard to answering PM's.

Wetwillie, Temujin, Pandabear and myself are in the final stages of organising a few events for Halloween week 2012, and one of the things we'd agreed on doing was having a lazy afternoon/evening for the the BM's at Sapphire Lodge. A bit of chill-out time between some fairly major events, details of which will be posted soon......

Knowing that things tend to change from time to time, can I get the answers to a couple of quick questions when someone has a moment to respond. PM is fine if you don't want to post here.

• We're looking at starting to gather at the Lodge at around 5pm - are some of the girls still turning up that early?

• Are you still running the free food? That always helps to drag people along. We're probably looking at a Tuesday afternoon here.

• Happy Hour - still 4 - 6pm?

Although I'd expect some BM's to make their own way to the Lodge, I'll be organising a mini-bus for my crew and anyone else I can fit in.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

quick question

If u are a ressident of the hotel, then how much baht are the ST and LT barfines?

• 1 month later...

quick question

If u are a ressident of the hotel, then how much baht are the ST and LT barfines?

same price

• 1 year later...

I heard yesterday it will be open again in 2 weeks time, but then again.........

• 2 weeks later...

So what happened? Lease ran out? Business up there is too slow?

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Archived