IGNORED

Sapphire Lodge

Pictorial Reviews

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmmm.... if bar fine for LT is 800 including room and the rooms are 800 a night, does that mean i can bar fine a girl for the week and get a room,for the same price as just having a room ????????? :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

looking from the outside, it seems like a good place to visit and stay. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for the update,have been waiting to see the finished artical and it looks great so will check it out when in town next week.

If getting a baht bus from town where would it leave from ? See you soon.

thats what i was thinking, or dont book a room at all, just bf a girl lt for the week and you have a free room ????

Clarification regarding bar fines:

If you pay the ST BF, the room is included. If you are staying at the hotel as a guest, you still have to pay the ST BF. As far as I know, it's not discounted if you're a guest at the hotel.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Hey, getting back to a few questions from earlier, ive stayed recently and the ladies sure do come! younger and nicer than l expected too. Had one at 1000 for an hour and from 1000 to 2000 for a super long sleep in all nite session. Happy atmosphere and pretty much 15 mins walk to WS when sober ish... Luke

Thanks for the update,have been waiting to see the finished artical and it looks great so will check it out when in town next week.

If getting a baht bus from town where would it leave from ? See you soon.

I would just get baht bus to Jomtien and get off at the pratumnak hill road and get another baht bus or a motorcycle. I have another video that I am about to add to youtube.

mmmmm.... if bar fine for LT is 800 including room and the rooms are 800 a night, does that mean i can bar fine a girl for the week and get a room,for the same price as just having a room ????????? :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

so if you pay the 800 per night to stay there does this mean you dont have to pay for bar fine?

thats what i was thinking, or dont book a room at all, just bf a girl lt for the week and you have a free room ????

Sorry guys, no free barfines for people staying in the hotel. We still have salaries and 3 mamasans to pay.

Just so I am clear on some points.

If you stay at the lodge it still means that a barfine for a FL that is touting for business from the lodge applies.

There are no joiner fees if you bring your own external FL, but do you still need to pay a barfine for them to keep in line with the paying barfine for FL?

Hope this makes sense.

Eari

Viva Patts

PS Hope all is going well

There are no joiner fees if you bring your own external FL, but do you still need to pay a barfine for them to keep in line with the paying barfine for FL?

No, BF's only apply to girls working at the Lodge

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for clearing that up for me

no problems, any more questions, fire away

I went to the Sapphire Lodge yesterday and was impressed with the improvements they've made since I was last there. There are now two large LCD televisions in place (one upstairs and one downstairs) and a new island bar with nice stools for customers, which provide more seating than what they had there before.

cool man i will visit on my next trip.

• 1 month later...

I went to the Sapphire Lodge yesterday and was impressed with the improvements they've made since I was last there. There are now two large LCD televisions in place (one upstairs and one downstairs) and a new island bar with nice stools for customers, which provide more seating than what they had there before.

Thanks, we've been doing alot of improvements.

Can't wait to see the improvements. Will be spending quite a bit of my time at The Lodge my next trip. :Grin_Jump1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Can't wait to see the improvements. Will be spending quite a bit of my time at The Lodge my next trip. :Grin_Jump1:

Well I know where I will be going to barfine my pretty grey beanie wearing FL!!!

Posted Image

Well I know where I will be going to barfine my pretty grey beanie wearing FL!!!

Yo me fluffy Ozzie mank hunk..Be great to hook up.. :Hug1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Looks very good, great location :D

I'll definitely consider staying here on my next trip.

Play on, player!

HI thank you for the pics and info looks great .How far is it to Beach Road from your place and now much do the taxis charge to take you there ?Asking because last time i paid 100baht each time going from Jomtien area to Beach Road / 2nd road .

HI thank you for the pics and info looks great .How far is it to Beach Road from your place and now much do the taxis charge to take you there ?Asking because last time i paid 100baht each time going from Jomtien area to Beach Road / 2nd road .

Motorbike taxi is 60 baht to beach road!

Archived