Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sapphire Lodge

Pictorial Reviews

Looks very good, great location :D

I'll definitely consider staying here on my next trip.

We are slowly filling up the hotel again.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been past the last couple of days working but around lunchtime. Was gonna nip in for a drink but closed up, to early I expect.

Been past the last couple of days working but around lunchtime. Was gonna nip in for a drink but closed up, to early I expect.

we changed it to 4 p.m - 2 am now.

oh free ST barfines for one month now http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97835-march-madness-free-st-bfs-all-month/

Place sounds very nice. Maybe even Gumby friendly. Any pics of the talent please?

i was in the other day with a few lads, they were taking me around the gentlemen clubs around pratumnak, Kinnaree,rioja,the times, and a few i cant remember, as i had heard about them but never been , anyway as we were leaving the Kinnaree, i said have you tried the new one around corner, the saphirre, they said they never heard of it, and they live here, so i said i knew where it was as i use asia pattaya beach quite regular, i know et in the restuarant at the end of beach, now i had`nt been in before only heard about it of this site, anyway we had a great time, very well done out, good good vibe about place, i also saw an old friend of mine working there ,so will be visiting many times in the future, i will have to visit at one of the parties as i would like to see a few girls swinging off those poles and dangly things, bet it would be great in a full swinging party atmosphere, will be there again soon, just my little review, thx, p

Place sounds very nice. Maybe even Gumby friendly. Any pics of the talent please?

Offer looks terrific. I second the quoted post, any chance for pics? ;)

Best

i was in the other day with a few lads, they were taking me around the gentlemen clubs around pratumnak, kinaree,rioja,the times, and a few i cant remember, as i had heard about them but never been , anyway as we were leaving the kinaree, i said have you tried the new one around corner, the saphirre, they said they never heard of it, and they live here, so i said i knew where it was as i use asia pattaya beach quite regular, i know et in the restuarant at the end of beach, now i had`nt been in before only heard about it of this site, anyway we had a great time, very well done out, good good vibe about place, i also saw an old friend of mine working there ,so will be visiting many times in the future, i will have to visit at one of the parties as i would like to see a few girls swinging off those poles and dangly things, bet it would be great in a full swinging party atmosphere, will be there again soon, just my little review, thx, p

Thanks for the good review, alot more freelancers are turning up between 9 - 10 pm and staying til 2 am

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95101-this-thursdays-party-is-at-sapphire-lodge-pratumnak-hill-soi-4/

LOOKS GOOD--WE'LL CHECK IT OUT

We're all here because we're not all there

shite i must have missed this i must be blind will be there next time this is going in my things to do,

CHEERS MATE

Thanks guys, its nice when some addicts stay there! More people to talk to.

going to check it oput when i arrive this april 2012

• 4 weeks later...

going to check it oput when i arrive this april 2012

we still have free short time barfines all month, so you are lucky!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a good place to stay.

Its quiet and has lots of girls running around during the day!

Its quiet and has lots of girls running around during the day!

Sounds bloody great.

Heaven. :GoldenSmile1:

:Wassup1:

I want to look at this farther. To be honest I normally don't consider hotels under $40 but Hell I like to save money for the 2 nurses it may take to care for me daily. I will google map it tommorrow when I can see better in daylight but sounds far away.

I need it to be an easy commute if not close can people please comment is it EASY for a lazy traveler who doesn't mind walking a bit daytime but would do transportation at night

Thanks

I want to look at this farther. To be honest I normally don't consider hotels under $40 but Hell I like to save money for the 2 nurses it may take to care for me daily. I will google map it tommorrow when I can see better in daylight but sounds far away.

I need it to be an easy commute if not close can people please comment is it EASY for a lazy traveler who doesn't mind walking a bit daytime but would do transportation at night

Thanks

People are very suprised how quick it is to Walking Street!

• 3 weeks later...

ill probebly stay there in June with a friend of mine. only problem as i see it is trying to eksplain to a bkk taxi driver were it is, as i dont know myself.

and secondly do you have smal cards that show the address on for when you are going back from town, as i am usely pritty drunk then eheh

This is from the website just print it out and give it to them.

Directions for Taxi Driver:

Sapphire Lodge อยู่ตรงข้ามโรงแรมเอเซียพัทยาพระตำหนักซอย4(สุดซอย)

Sapphire Lodge, Pratunmak Hill Soi 4

Link to website

If you are staying in the first part of June I might see you there as thinking of staying there.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

ill probebly stay there in June with a friend of mine. only problem as i see it is trying to eksplain to a bkk taxi driver were it is, as i dont know myself.

and secondly do you have smal cards that show the address on for when you are going back from town, as i am usely pritty drunk then eheh

Just say Asia hotel.

This is a huge hotel opposite that every taxi and moto taxi knows. Just pronounce it Aaah Seee Aaah

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I went during last Songkran to pick up my PA card. Took a moto taxi there for 80B which I thought was an OK price. But my journey back to second road with the moto-taxi station near Sapphire Lodge was 200B. Not knowing my way around and no other moto taxi in sight, I just had to pay that 200B.

I don't ride, so is there any reasonable priced transport back from Sapphire Lodge?

It's better to pay now then to pay later. Nothing is free.

I went during last Songkran to pick up my PA card. Took a moto taxi there for 80B which I thought was an OK price. But my journey back to second road with the moto-taxi station near Sapphire Lodge was 200B. Not knowing my way around and no other moto taxi in sight, I just had to pay that 200B.

I don't ride, so is there any reasonable priced transport back from Sapphire Lodge?

I have not heard someone paying 200 baht for a motorbike taxi from there before, just the baht buses.

You can ask one of the girls to drop you off at family mart, 60 baht to Walking Street.

Bryan

• 2 weeks later...

For guests that stay at the Sapphire Lodge for 2 or more nights You must make a discounted ( 50 % ? ) barfine

because the room is already paid..

Archived