Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sapphire Lodge

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

3.jpg

Located on Pratnumak Soi 4, Sapphire Lodge is a new hotel and bar which is bound to please considering it’s part of the Sapphire Group (accompanied by Sapphire Agogo on Soi 15 off Walking Street).

From the Pratnumak intersection, turn onto Soi 4 and you’ll find it 600 meters down the road on the right. For those with their own transportation, there’s plenty of parking for both motorbikes and cars/trucks. If it’s a baht bus you’re looking for, the closest pick-up is across the soi at the Asia Pattaya hotel. For those who live dangerously, a motorbike taxi will average 60 THB from the Walking Street area to the Lodge or vice versa.

The Lodge isn’t the only reason to head up the hill for a day. There’s an exquisite beach just 100 meters away at the end of the soi. Other nearby attractions include a water park and Exotica Gentleman’s Club. Convenience stores are nearby, and there’s a reputable tailor right next door for those who like to dress to impress.

If it’s the hotel you’re interested in, all the rooms are similar and run 700 THB. For that price you get access to the pool (open 8am – 7pm), cable television, free Wi-Fi, closet, bathroom with hot water, refrigerator, desk, king sized bed, two nightstands, chairs, and a wall safe. And, if you'd like to add an extra *item* in your room, there's no reason to worry about joiner fees with this hotel.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

On the walkway of each floor there are nice seating areas overlooking the pool…nice place to relax prior to starting out your day or ending your evening.

12.jpg

13.jpg

There are 4 floors with a total of 16 rooms.

4.jpg

View from top floor:

17.jpg

Whether you’re staying at the hotel, or just hanging out for the day/night, be sure to sample their food. Menu items include roast chicken, cheeseburgers, club sandwiches, and various Thai dishes. Breakfast is also available, as is room service (9am – 7:30pm).

If you’d rather drink than eat, the bar is open from 3 pm until 1am. You have two bars to choose from, one inside and one outside by the pool. The bartenders, doormen, and waitresses are all polite, friendly, and aim to please. You can really tell it's a farang owned and operated business. A 10% discount card is available, and free! The discount cards are valid both here and at Sapphire Agogo (where the weekly Thursday Pattaya-Addicts parties are held). Drink prices start at the following:

Bottled Beer – 75 THB

Mixed Drinks – 105 THB

Bottle Service – 1000 THB

Lady Drink – 120 THB

Speaking of lady drinks, you’ll be pleased to know there’s a rotation of roughly 40 women who frequent the bar, most of whom are very laid back, making for easy conversation. They pretty much come and go as they please, so when you go you generally notice ones you haven't seen there before. Another plus is they’re far from pushy…up to you as the saying here goes.

Have things on your mind other than talking? Bar fines are 400 THB for short time (room included) and 600 THB for long time. I’ve been told there’s no pay-in-advance policy, which I know you all approve of. Quality of the ladies ranges from chubby to hottie. I’ve been known to like the thinner women with pretty faces, of which they certainly have.

Photos of the main bar will be forthcoming (this post will be updated at that time). But, I can tell you that it's decorated quite nicely with dim lighting, a great sound system (that's not too loud that you can't carry on a conversation), two large screen televisions, and a ton of comfortable seating in the form of stools with backs on them, extra large chairs, and couches. There's also two floors, the top being horseshoe shaped and overlooking the bottom floor. The top floor is really quite nice for getting to know your lady of choice in a relaxing atmosphere or just hanging out with a lot of fellow mongers.

As if I haven’t given you all enough reasons to stay at (or visit) Sapphire Lodge, here’s a few more…

Free food daily

Every Sunday – Carvery served!

There’re also free shots on the above promotion days! So what are you waiting for? Get your tail down to Sapphire Lodge for some tail!

2.jpg

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pictures, we will have some coming of the inside once the inside is finished.

cool may have to stay there

like what i see

when will the rooms be availble?

and how much?

looks like a good place to chill out for a day or 2 or longer

i'm not going to patts till june. so by then it will be up and running proper.

until then i wish the guys well .they deserve it after all the hard work they are doing

like what i see

when will the rooms be availble?

and how much?

looks like a good place to chill out for a day or 2 or longer

i'm not going to patts till june. so by then it will be up and running proper.

until then i wish the guys well .they deserve it after all the hard work they are doing

1. Rooms are available now.

2. 800 THB per night

3. Excellent place to hang out.

4. It's up and running proper already. There's no pictures of the interior bar area because they're still making minor adjustments in there, but it's a very comfortable place as it is now. Good people, nice atmosphere, attentive ladies, friendly bar staff, and in a unique location...quite a good deal.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I've found this bar to be an excellent place to hang out...especially Saturdays for all-day happy hour (I'll be up there later today). It's a nice break from the usual Soi 6, Drinking Street, and other beer bar areas which get a bit old sometimes. Plus, when I hit up Sapphire Lodge earlier in the evening, I'm a quick hop down to Walking Street for late night activities.

I have used the rooms a number of times and must say excellent value for the price..

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

It looks good but I'm curious about this part:

"Speaking of lady drinks, you’ll be pleased to know there’s a rotation of roughly 40 freelancers who frequent the bar, most of whom are very laid back, making for easy conversation. Another plus is they’re far from pushy…up to you as the saying here goes.

Have things on your mind other than talking? Bar fines are 350 THB for short time and 800 THB for long time."

Are people paying barfines and ld's for freelancers or are there women who work at the bar?

Next time I am in Pattaya I will give this the Thai Hot once over believe me boys. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the info & pics.

Best of luck.

:Wassup1:

WOW! One block from my condo (Jomtien Hills Resort). If you have never visited this area, it is the best location in the greater Pattaya area. Nicknamed "Beverly Hills." I shall stop over to check out the sexy ladies.

Sounds Good!

When you mention bar fines 350 ST and 800 LT does this include the room?

If so what is the going rate with the ladies?

Sounds Good!

When you mention bar fines 350 ST and 800 LT does this include the room?

If so what is the going rate with the ladies?

Yes includes the room fee. As far as I am aware girls are negotiable and make their own rates so I cant answer if there is a "going" one.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

"Speaking of lady drinks, you’ll be pleased to know there’s a rotation of roughly 40 freelancers who frequent the bar, most of whom are very laid back, making for easy conversation. Another plus is they’re far from pushy…up to you as the saying here goes.

Have things on your mind other than talking? Bar fines are 350 THB for short time and 800 THB for long time."

Are people paying barfines and ld's for freelancers or are there women who work at the bar?

Technically you are paying for the room. I understand what you say but if the FLs didnt get a fee from a LD fewer would turn up. If theyb were acting as FLs in the true sense of the word they might be inclined to leave with a customer which is not really the point so the bar needs to create a reason for them to remain.

I am not 100% sure but I think the drinks prices are pretty similar whether purchased as LD or regular drink for girl. If they haveing a mixed drink that is.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Whitespider already explained this, but I changed the wording in the original post to prevent further confusion. Sorry if it wasn't more clear to begin with.

Just curious........... if you were staying at the lodge what would the barfine be??

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

1.jpg

3.jpg

Located on Pratnumak Soi 4, Sapphire Lodge is a new hotel and bar which is bound to please considering it’s part of the Sapphire Group (accompanied by Sapphire Agogo on Soi 15 off Walking Street).

From the Pratnumak intersection, turn onto Soi 4 and you’ll find it 600 meters down the road on the right. For those with their own transportation, there’s plenty of parking for both motorbikes and cars/trucks. If it’s a baht bus you’re looking for, the closest pick-up is across the soi at the Asia Pattaya Hotel. For those who live dangerously, a motorbike taxi will average 60 THB from the Walking Street area to the Lodge or vice versa.

The Lodge isn’t the only reason to head up the hill for a day. There’s an exquisite beach just 100 meters away at the end of the soi. Other nearby attractions include a water park and Exotica Gentleman’s Club. Convenience stores are nearby, and there’s a reputable tailor right next door for those who like to dress to impress.

If it’s the hotel you’re interested in, all the rooms are similar and run 800 THB with the Pattaya Addicts discount. For that price you get access to the pool (open 8am – 7pm), cable television, free Wi-Fi, closet, bathroom with hot water, refrigerator, desk, king sized bed, two nightstands, chairs, and a wall safe. And, if you'd like to add an extra *item* in your room, there's no reason to worry about joiner fees with this hotel.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

On the walkway of each floor there are nice seating areas overlooking the pool…nice place to relax prior to starting out your day or ending your evening.

12.jpg

13.jpg

There are 4 floors with a total of 16 rooms.

4.jpg

View from top floor:

17.jpg

Whether you’re staying at the hotel, or just hanging out for the day/night, be sure to sample their food. Menu items include roast chicken, cheeseburgers, club sandwiches, and various Thai dishes. Breakfast is also available, as is room service (9am – 7:30pm).

If you’d rather drink than eat, the bar is open from 3pm until 1am. You have two bars to choose from, one inside and one outside by the pool. The bartenders, doormen, and waitresses are all polite, friendly, and aim to please. You can really tell it's a farang owned and operated business. A 10% discount card is available, and free! The discount cards are valid both here and at Sapphire Agogo (where the weekly Thursday Pattaya-Addicts parties are held). Drink prices start at the following:

Bottled Beer – 75 THB

Mixed Drinks – 105 THB

Bottle Service – 1000 THB

Lady Drink – 120 THB

Speaking of lady drinks, you’ll be pleased to know there’s a rotation of roughly 40 women who frequent the bar, most of whom are very laid back, making for easy conversation. They pretty much come and go as they please, so when you go you generally notice ones you haven't seen there before. Another plus is they’re far from pushy…up to you as the saying here goes.

Have things on your mind other than talking? Bar fines are 350 THB for short time and 800 THB for long time (room included with both those rates). I’ve been told there’s no pay-in-advance policy, which I know you all approve of. Quality of the ladies ranges from chubby to hottie. I’ve been known to like the thinner women with pretty faces, of which they certainly have.

Photos of the main bar will be forthcoming (this post will be updated at that time). But, I can tell you that it's decorated quite nicely with dim lighting, a great sound system (that's not too loud that you can't carry on a conversation), two large screen televisions, and a ton of comfortable seating in the form of stools with backs on them, extra large chairs, and couches. There's also two floors, the top being horseshoe shaped and overlooking the bottom floor. The top floor is really quite nice for getting to know your lady of choice in a relaxing atmosphere or just hanging out with a lot of fellow mongers.

As if I haven’t given you all enough reasons to stay at (or visit) Sapphire Lodge, here’s a few more…

Every Tuesday – Barbeque served!

Every Thursday – Irish Stew served!

Every Saturday – Happy Hour All Day…Yes, All Day!

Every Sunday – Carvery served!

There’re also free shots on the above promotion days! So what are you waiting for? Get your tail down to Sapphire Lodge for some tail!

2.jpg

Hi

Looks impressive ! I suppose you do not have any rooms available in the coming 4 weeks . Will be staying at Selina Place from 23 December but have not confirmed for how long .

I have stayed at the Asia hotel before , how close are you ( do not know Pattaya / Jomtien that well ).Thanks

any ladyboys among the 40 or so gals that frequent the place?

Not that I'm aware of.

Hi

Looks impressive ! I suppose you do not have any rooms available in the coming 4 weeks . Will be staying at Selina Place from 23 December but have not confirmed for how long .

I have stayed at the Asia Hotel before , how close are you ( do not know Pattaya / Jomtien that well ).Thanks

I'm not directly affiliated with the establishment. To determine room availability you'd have to contact them directly. Check out their website at http://www.thesapphirelodge.com.

As for your other question, the Asia hotel is across the street from The Sapphire Lodge. If you're driving down Soi 4 towards the beach, The Sapphire Lodge is on the right, just before the Asia hotel (which is on the left).

Looks great I've sent em an enquiry. Good balance of price and quality, just a bit out for some people but I reckon you can walk to WS in 20 mins from there. ( Not that you'd walk in LOS lol). ;)

Just curious........... if you were staying at the lodge what would the barfine be??

Looks good place and a little bit away from the usual haunts which I like. I usually stay in the LK Metro area so am happy with the taxibike to the main areas for the benefit of being a little distance from the noise and hustle and bustle of the soi's. Could you clear up the above point about barfines if you are staying there?

Am trying to get flights for over the Xmas period but the prices are horrific so if I cannot get a good price I will come over in early Jan 2012 and will check room availability when flight has been booked.

Thanks in advance

Eari

Looks good place and a little bit away from the usual haunts which I like. I usually stay in the Lk Metro area so am happy with the taxibike to the main areas for the benefit of being a little distance from the noise and hustle and bustle of the soi's. Could you clear up the above point about barfines if you are staying there?

Am trying to get flights for over the Xmas period but the prices are horrific so if I cannot get a good price I will come over in early Jan 2012 and will check room availability when flight has been booked.

Thanks in advance

Eari

Saw the original question about this and am just awaiting an answer (don't want to post wrong info). As soon as I have the answer, I'll let you both know.

Archived