IGNORED

Problems and Issues

How do you post a bunch of decently sized pictures without running out of the 200K limit. I could only get two pictures into my post before I ran out of room. Others here manage to get 10+ pictures into a single topic just fine.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=1836

try this , this what sexy beast sent me

How do you change your Board Name ?

and how do you get your avatar pic to work ,

Thanks

How do you change your Board Name ?

and how do you get your avatar pic to work ,

Thanks

A board name change has to be done by admin, let me know what name you want & I'll see if its available

As for avatar go to my controls & & click avatar settings

• 3 weeks later...

I can understand the board wanting photos hosted on another server to save space on theirs, however, a 200k limit for attachments, if it is 'in perpetuity' is not much! As I've just discovered, deleting an attachment deletes it from the post (as I suspected).

Maybe you can look at increasing limit or make it a per day/week/month limit?

• 1 month later...

Since yesterday I can't post no pictures anymore. Also the smilies function seems gone. Is it just me or is the board functioning at half-power at this moment?

171_26699125246dae358678c9.gif

• 6 months later...

Can anyone tell me what "warn 0% ......" means underneath my avatar on each post. Is this some sort of newbie status etc.

Thanks,

Liam

Can anyone tell me what "warn 0% ......" means underneath my avatar on each post. Is this some sort of newbie status etc.

Thanks,

Liam

A warn level of 0 is good. It is a method to keep track of people who cause problems on the board. If you behave in a civilised manner your level will stay at 0.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Since yesterday I can't post no pictures anymore. Also the smilies function seems gone. Is it just me or is the board functioning at half-power at this moment?

any one else getting this issue?

Thanks Scumbag, I had thought it was bad & I had done soomething 'out of turn'.

Cheers,

Liam

LOL! My post was from July last year. Everything looks fine right now.

Yeah, sorry you'll have to excuse Bryan as he is a bit slow... :Dunno1:

BTW how can I get the fucking insect off my screen?... :)

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 1 month later...

My shoutbox not working its just not there,anyone having same problem or can anyone help me???

LOL! My post was from July last year. Everything looks fine right now.

sorry it only took 7 months to reply!!! lol

My shoutbox not working its just not there,anyone having same problem or can anyone help me???

scroll to the bottom of the page and look on the left... select the drop down box and choose the default skin...

pm me if you still have a problem

sorry it only took 7 months to reply!!! lol

scroll to the bottom of the page and look on the left... select the drop down box and choose the default skin...

pm me if you still have a problem

i am currently using the default skin shall i select another?

Have been upgraded to trusted level after 25 posts can use tusted members forum fine ,but the only thing i can still not do is start a topic in the buiness forum and this one. Is this correct do i have to wait longer for that?i can add reply no probs in these topics?

Unless you have identified yourself to one of the moderators as a business owner you will never receive the ability to start a post in the business owners section. We have to add a special setting to your account to enable that ability and we do not want non business owners cluttering up that section.

Unless you have identified yourself to one of the moderators as a business owner you will never receive the ability to start a post in the business owners section. We have to add a special setting to your account to enable that ability and we do not want non business owners cluttering up that section.

i take it the same applys in this forum because can not start topic here either?

Correct. Only mod staff can start a thread here, it is meant to be kept small with few threads so that things can be easily found.

Correct. Only mod staff can start a thread here, it is meant to be kept small with few threads so that things can be easily found.

ok thanks for the info Braveheart. just went to make a vote on the new shoutbox situation could'nt do that either never mind. :D

ok thanks for the info Braveheart. just went to make a vote on the new shoutbox situation could'nt do that either never mind. :)

Nobody can, it wasn't set up properly. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me, the shoutbox has disappeared? I haven't collapsed it and changing of the skin didn't help either. I know I am not very active in chatting but it still has been fun to follow the banter there sometimes.

Hexa1

EDIT: Now it works! Either someone fixed it (In that case thanks!) or it was some temporary glitch.

Edited by Hexa1

• 4 weeks later...

I uploaded some pictures, and have more, but when i try new topic i still have no space to upload. Cannot find the rules about how much pictures can be uploaded from one person.

I uploaded some pictures, and have more, but when i try new topic i still have no space to upload. Cannot find the rules about how much pictures can be uploaded from one person.

Hello mate... When you get upgraded to trusted you will be able to upload unlimited pictures.

• 1 month later...

Go there all the time, brilliant bar, don't change it to much, only change required, cheaper beer.