IGNORED

Problems and Issues

Can anyone tell me how to change my Display Name? Goddd!!!! I have been searching around for like 2 days on and off and I just dont see it! I think I'm blind...

Can anyone tell me how to change my Display Name? Goddd!!!! I have been searching around for like 2 days on and off and I just dont see it! I think I'm blind...

It needs to be done by someone on the Admin Staff. Send me a PM telling me whatg you want and I'll look after it.

• 3 years later...

Seem to have lost all emoticons and also spell check thing, not appearing no matter which browser I'm using.

Why is it so?

• 3 weeks later...

FOUND IT!

Thanks for the help anyway

:Party3: :Party3: :Party3:

Edited by barmatt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, who do I speak to if I'd like one of my topics to be moved to another section ? If I google my name, it gets hits from PA and anyone can see part of my thread which I do not want. If my topic is moved to the advanced members' section will it still show on google ?

Hi, who do I speak to if I'd like one of my topics to be moved to another section ? If I google my name, it gets hits from PA and anyone can see part of my thread which I do not want. If my topic is moved to the advanced members' section will it still show on google ?

You might be waiting a while

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how to view pictures? I used to click on a picture and it would open giving me the option to view any subsequent pictures in that post. Now when I do this only the first picture opens