IGNORED

Problems and Issues

Avatars are missing and most images, emoticons and photos are not being displayed.

Clicked on my bookmark couldn't get to the index page.

Check that, the avatars just popped back up, but the emoticons are still missing.

Edited by Khun Scalawag

I take it the software is Unix/Linux based?

Maybe I'm just old fashion, but being called an "addict" of any kind I find offensive.....can we just be "board members" and not "Pattaya Addicts"?

Server downtime, i was blocked out last night.. too many apache connections. I am trying to work on a solution. We are/ I am really sorry about the interuption. I have been working at it for a long time. I will be going throught and restoring whats lost if anything.

Bryan

Update, the excess amounts of apache connections was being caused by the shoutbox. To prevent this error from occuring again. I have taken the shoutbox down til a better one comes. Also I will be putting a 15 second flood control on, the same as other boards.

I take it the software is Unix/Linux based?

Maybe I'm just old fashion, but being called an "addict" of any kind I find offensive.....can we just be "board members" and not "Pattaya Addicts"?

It's funny how different people see things.I tell EVERYONE that i am 100% addicted to Pattaya.

Can you move the board statistics back to the bottom where it was before?

I'm with you I like it better on the bottom :Dance4:

great minds think alike :Clap3:

and fuck alike :Banana_XMas_Dance:

It's funny how different people see things.I tell EVERYONE that i am 100% addicted to Pattaya.

Addiction came into the lexicon as the result of drug abuse. It all has very negative connotations to me. If you have ever watched someone you know slide into the gutter as a result of drug addiction you know what I mean.

Edited by Khun Scalawag

I'm with you I like it better on the bottom :Dance4:

great minds think alike :Clap3:

and fuck alike :Banana_XMas_Dance:

I agree I like it better on the bottom as well.

Addiction came into lexicon as the result of drug abuse. It all has very negative connotations to me. If you have ever watched someone you know slide into the gutter as a result of drug addiction you know what I mean.

I have certainly seen people who come here for the first time displaying exactly the same things when they are thinking about how are they gonna get back soon!!!

Don_t_Give.jpg

That looks a bit strange as a standalone comment, but me too.

:Good_One::Bow5:

I was wondering how long before someone picked up on the wording. I did that deliberately. It's fun to post something that can be taken more than one way andf post it innocently, it can generate some great comments.

Is anyone else gettin a done with error messages in the status bar? I am getting them all the time. Everything seems to be working. I suspect it is the shout box that is the problem.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Yes it does say "done, but with errors on page" It is the shoutbox and its a common occurance and nothing to worry about.

Just a quick announcement from the admin team, we thank you for your patience and help. And now, thanks to you guys we are ready to take the plunge, as from tomorrow we are starting our advertising campaign, we dont know how many to expect. Clearly it wont be as easy as having a bunch of freindly guys like you lot that we know.

Right guys we have added the flag option...

My Controls" -> Edit Profile Information

Select your country from the drop down box at the bottom of the screen.

At around 9pm the site went down, for 5 minutes, i have reported this problem to my server and i will print the results here!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know, when I registered I never got the "validation mail" (not even in my Spam Folder). I'm used to this because I still use AOL :closedeyes: , so I said to myself "Fuck, another board I don't have access because of AOL", but when I tried just for the fun of it to log in, I had no problems. :What1:

So here I am, without having to use that link in the "validation mail"...

:Beer6:

Erdinger

"Bend over, fairy! A wish is a wish!"

Just to let you know, when I registered I never got the "validation mail" (not even in my Spam Folder). I'm used to this because I still use AOL :closedeyes: , so I said to myself "Fuck, another board I don't have access because of AOL", but when I tried just for the fun of it to log in, I had no problems. :What1:

So here I am, without having to use that link in the "validation mail"...

:Beer6:

Erdinger

Thats very strange, we validate people manually and I guess if they do not validate there email we dont notice and validate anyway. Thank you for raising this issue, we'll look into it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh someone mentioned that before and i thought i'd fixed it!! Cheers