IGNORED

Problems and Issues

I have a 46.5Kb Avatar which is 150 x 100 in size, so is in compliance with the board requirements. When I try to upload it fails.

The error returned was:

The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

cant upload pictures in the posts either.

cant upload pictures in the posts either.

sinkorswim,

I think it's because pictures are not being stored on rthe board server. If you host the pics externally then you can incorporate them into your post.

If I've got this wrong, I'm sure an admin will ciorrect me here.

No, same problem for everyone. I had a look at it but cannot figure it out. Have to wait for one of the root admin to have a look. Sorry. :D

It's okay.

No problem.

Stay calm.

We're all friends here.

Thanks for trying though.

I don't like how now when you quote a post that has a quote in it the quote within the post you are repling to is also quoted in your post. I suspect that that is about as clear as mud so here is an example..

No, same problem for everyone. I had a look at it but cannot figure it out. Have to wait for one of the root admin to have a look. Sorry. :D

It's okay.

No problem.

Stay calm.

We're all friends here.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I don't like how now when you quote a post that has a quote in it the quote within the post you are repling to is also quoted in your post. I suspect that that is about as clear as mud so here is an example..

No, same problem for everyone. I had a look at it but cannot figure it out. Have to wait for one of the root admin to have a look. Sorry. :huh:

It's okay.

No problem.

Stay calm.

We're all friends here.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I wonder how many levels of nesting this can go to though?

I see trouble ahead..... :D

I fixed it. It was a CHMOD permission on the server upload folder

naughtythaigirl.jpg

It's okay.

No problem.

Stay calm.

We're all friends here.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I wonder how many levels of nesting this can go to though?

I see trouble ahead..... :D

And I fixed the quoting issue.

And they said we couldn't get anything done. B)

Not a problem but could be useful for you.

My two validation emails went into the Spam box on GMail. This is probably because they are being sent by a hotmail account miniandmasiv. Google will always be suspicious if it sees "validation" mails going from a Hotmail account.

Possible that Hotmail. Yahoo etc will identify as Spam as well.

Maybe better to set up a proper email account for sending official emails to members and prospective members or some people will miss them.

Anyway - good to be here guys, hope it stays friendly :P

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hi Guys

I have posted this in the new members bit but here seems more appropriate - forgive the double post.

It seems you might be using InVisisons free or low cost version hence their TOC

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

From experience I know that InVision are pretty hot about applying these regs on their free/low cost versions.

If you DO have the full/paid version you should contact them re these Terms or you might find the board is very short lived as and when they check it out.

Regards

And

We purchased the full version yesterday and are licensed to use the software. There were some issues on loading and farangkwaiyai is in touch with Invision trying to sort things out. When we decided to open the board up for all we immediately paid for the rights to use the board and call on the Invision tech support that comes with it.

Hopefully all of the issues will be resolved shortly and we can continue with the addons and upgrades that we have planned for the board.

Thanks for your concern and your comments, we appreciate it. :P

We purchased the full version yesterday and are licensed to use the software. There were some issues on loading and farangkwaiyai is in touch with Invision trying to sort things out. When we decided to open the board up for all we immediately paid for the rights to use the board and call on the Invision tech support that comes with it.

Hopefully all of the issues will be resolved shortly and we can continue with the addons and upgrades that we have planned for the board.

Thanks for your concern and your comments, we appreciate it. :P

Braveheart - hope it all works well, good to have a board with no vested interest. Get fanrangk to chec their TOC wt them - the full version should not have those restrictions if I remember correctly.

I noticed that there is no camera posting icon for pic posts. Can you look into that.

Don_t_Give.jpg

When I click on the 'Last post by' it links to the last post rather than my last unread post. I use this feature a lot so that I don't have to scroll past what I have already read.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

That's weird I haven't had that problem and I use it all the time as well.

Maybe Bryan will have some idea about it when he gets a chance.

Pronlems with the embedded YouTube videos

Just the code is being displayed rather than the object itself.

I changed you and skallagrim both to trusted members, then i put the code in your posts and the videos were embed. But since i have gone to work and come back it seems skallagrim has been put back to newbie? Has he been a naughty boy guys? :D I shall revert him back assuming it was a mistake!

skygod- Ah I see both off you have had your profile set as trusted members in the secondary setting so you have lost your ability to embed- so i'll have to talk to the other guys about this.

Hi Guys

I have posted this in the new members bit but here seems more appropriate - forgive the double post.

It seems you might be using InVisisons free or low cost version hence their TOC

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

From experience I know that InVision are pretty hot about applying these regs on their free/low cost versions.

If you DO have the full/paid version you should contact them re these Terms or you might find the board is very short lived as and when they check it out.

Regards

And

I just modified the terms and conditions to something less serious and boring. I dont see a need for real terms and conditions, because no one reads them and everyone knows whats ok or not and we will soon let them know. I'll be asking the other guys tho. Thanks for pointing it out.

Bryan

Not a problem but could be useful for you.

My two validation emails went into the Spam box on GMail. This is probably because they are being sent by a hotmail account miniandmasiv. Google will always be suspicious if it sees "validation" mails going from a Hotmail account.

Possible that Hotmail. Yahoo etc will identify as Spam as well.

Maybe better to set up a proper email account for sending official emails to members and prospective members or some people will miss them.

Anyway - good to be here guys, hope it stays friendly :D

Thanks again- you have been very helpful. Now all outgoing email appears to come from the a website email address. However I have not set it up yet, replies will go to my personal account, but typed in emails to this website wont work yet til i set it up. Not that many people will be emailing the site!!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forums/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.pattayaaddicts.com Port 80

still seem to be getting this error everytime i try to start a new thread in trip reports. i've tried logging in & out but doesn't seem to work :LOL:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I just modified the terms and conditions to something less serious and boring. I dont see a need for real terms and conditions, because no one reads them and everyone knows whats ok or not and we will soon let them know. I'll be asking the other guys tho. Thanks for pointing it out.

Bryan

I do! Sad isn't it?

I need to get a life. Nah, I'll do that when I get to Pattaya.

On a lighter note, can you imagine a call to Invision Power Board support centre?

"My name?" :LOL::LOL::P:P

Invision Power Board v2.1.7