IGNORED

Problems and Issues

I'm having trouble selecting the Scotland flag in the profile section, it keeps bouncing me to the South Korea flag for some reason.

It will however allow me to pick the UK flag, is this an anti 'stroppy' Jock system??

;)

I have some changes for the flags coming but I want to wait until after we move to the dedicated server first. No reason to do something that might fuck it up any further. Please be patient and if I forget after the move please remind me. My memory is good, but short.

I have some changes for the flags coming but I want to wait until after we move to the dedicated server first. No reason to do something that might fuck it up any further. Please be patient and if I forget after the move please remind me. My memory is good, but short.

please send them to me BH

I can't they are on my home computer, will have to wait. Can you send me a list of the ones that are too small?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you manage to have a look at the flags problem now that we have crossed to the new server?

Or are things still chaos?

• 1 month later...

Is it just me ,

The photos on the site don't seem resize themselves any more ?

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

As far as I know it is only resizing pics that are too big

Why do i have to keep signing on every single day.I tick the box for remembering me but to no avail.Other boards that i am a member of are fine,i don't have to sign in with them again unless i have run a cleaning program.

Not sure but I think its to do with your computer acepting cookies from the site, check your pc to see if its on the trusted list

I don't have to sign in everyday!

Not sure but I think its to do with your computer acepting cookies from the site, check your pc to see if its on the trusted list

I don't have to sign in everyday!

Ooookaaay so how do i do that???

I suspect that it has something to do with your IP address. I did a search for posts from the IP address on the post and I only got 3 posts. I suspect that every time you log on to your ISP you are given a different IP address.

If you log on from a different IP address than the previous time you must log back in again.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Or alternatively get Firefox browser.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Today I cannot log in with firefox. Enter my id and password, says logged in as volsfan being transferred, then takes me back to log in screen. what the fuck??

Don_t_Give.jpg

Today I cannot log in with firefox. Enter my id and password, says logged in as volsfan being transferred, then takes me back to log in screen. what the fuck??
Hey, mate. Had the same problem. Cured it by clearing cookies out of the browser. You'll have to re-login to any other sites after this though.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Working now. Only had to close the browser and reopen. Hate doing that since I usually have 6-7 tabs going at once. Pain to re-log into everything. 3 more days I will be home and it won't matter!!!

Don_t_Give.jpg

Guest Gabor

It was the same for me.. ( also Firefox ) For the first sight I thought I was banned... :Drunk1: Thanx for sexy to help me... BUT I needed for it an other board.. why no any answers for the email I sent mentioned on this board?

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, this is my 2nd post, I was trying to

start a new topic introducing myself but when i

clicked the ' new topic' button, i got an error message

saying that i dont have permision to use this option.

I use Fire Fox if that helps..i also have read this entire

topic and this problem hasnt been posted before.

Thanks for the help.

Girls, Beers and Rock n Roll \m/

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, this is my 2nd post, I was trying to

start a new topic introducing myself but when i

clicked the ' new topic' button, i got an error message

saying that i dont have permision to use this option.

I use Fire Fox if that helps..i also have read this entire

topic and this problem hasnt been posted before.

Thanks for the help.

The only reasons I can think of are that you had not yet been validated by admin before you tried to start the topic or you had the business owners area open. Regular members cannot start topics in the business owners forum. Try starting your topic in Barstool Banter.

The only reasons I can think of are that you had not yet been validated by admin before you tried to start the topic or you had the business owners area open. Regular members cannot start topics in the business owners forum. Try starting your topic in Barstool Banter.

Haha.. my apologies actually my account has been validated,

my problem was I was trying to start a new topic here at

the Imoportant Info section, i guess only Admis and Mods

can post here, I was able to start a new topic at the Newbie

section.. everything is Ok now.

Thanks for the help and sorry for my mistake hehe first

time here. :laugh: i didn't know.

Girls, Beers and Rock n Roll \m/

I forgot about that. You are correct we set this forum with restricted access for posting new topics so it wouldn't get cluttered. Enjoy the board.

hi guys,first post here but im on most pattaya forums,same name same avatar.ive not been able to log in ,thats why i havent posted before.anyway,im here now,great board and great people.i feel like i know lots of you personally but i only met mulphy on my jan trip.top bloke though and a good night out.

cheers all.

• 4 weeks later...

How do you post a bunch of decently sized pictures without running out of the 200K limit. I could only get two pictures into my post before I ran out of room. Others here manage to get 10+ pictures into a single topic just fine.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein