IGNORED

china garden hotel - YOUR EXPERIENCE

seme

Post here your experience! and vote the poll!

http://www.chinagardenpattaya.com

The site wrote:"The building has 9 spacious rooms and 3 extremely large front rooms (each front room has a double balcony). Every room will be fitted with new bathrooms, high quality bedroom furniture, wall safe, free wired and wifi internet connections, large screen LCD TV’s and DVD players as well as fan and air conditioning. Electric and water will be included in the room rates. Secure key card entry system and CCTV will also be in operation. The 3 large front rooms will be fitted with a large Jacuzzi bath and sofa. Tea and coffee facilities / fridge will be in every room.

The hotel will not be expensive! We aim to offer good value for money compared to other hotels in our area and aim to exceed people’s expectations."

Thank you

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dayo202

• LISBON

• DJW

• welshwonder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted excellent on my experiences of 2nd floor jacuzzi room, couldn't expect more for the price of 800 baht per night opening offer.

However, I wonder about the aim of your post? Something doesn't seem right in you Desire for a poll

Have not stayed their. But looks great for 800 baht jacuzzi room. But is it girl friendly? If not that's a deal breaker. That jacuzzi looks big enough for two or more LBFMs plus me.

Have not stayed their. But looks great for 800 baht jacuzzi room. But is it girl friendly? If not that's a deal breaker. That jacuzzi looks big enough for two or more LBFMs plus me.

Girl Friendly and maybe 3 in jacuzzi at a push (and a pull)

Pattaya 2011 GBPics 491.JPG

I tried to book for oct/ nov it's fully booked till dec looks nice and they answered very quickly with a big apology

sorry, seme, I don't understand the poll, either (position? sex time? friendly girl?).

I think Borat wrote it for him.

Postition is location. Sex time, well who knows, there - good mattress or a decent bathroom, hard to say. Friendly girl is girl friendly.

The polls makes no sense to me at all. I stayed there for about 9 days in July - 8 in a deluxe room and 1 night in a jacuzzi room (104). Very nice rooms and absolutely girl friendly.

cgj3.jpg

Girl friendly is possibly an understatement ! Really its up to you what you do in the rooms as long as you don't disturb your neighbours .. 1,2,3,4 ..up to you!

We already have had bookings with L.B guesses / partners and I would be kinda disappointed if those jacuzzi's were not being put to good use. live and let live :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Jolly Friar

Poll makes not sense sorry but in 17 Days I will be able to give you an awesome review of the rooms.

Judging from the other reviews I know it will be a winner.

I'll make a quick Youtube video about it also.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

:Hello:i will see it and then vote ,but so far all the info has been very good :Clap9: .we arrive sunday 21 .8 then :Beer::03::Party4::001_Thank_You5:

Girl friendly is possibly an understatement ! Really its up to you what you do in the rooms as long as you don't disturb your neighbours .. 1,2,3,4 ..up to you!

We already have had bookings with L.B guesses / partners and I would be kinda disappointed if those jacuzzi's were not being put to good use. live and let live :001_Thank_You5:

Ian - The jacuzzi was put to good use .......I'll try and find something suitable to confirm

Edited by DJW

Ian - The jacuzzi was put to good use .......I'll try and find something suitable to confirm

It certainly looks like it was put to good use.

Thanks for the picture. :)

I might need to install some handles to grip on to! Health & Safety with all those bubbles!.. I hope they were all "just" bubbles

Stayed there in deluxe room in july and it was top class,girl friendley absolutely

:Hello: just got into china gardens today, was very well looked after :Clap9: and room is A1 ,now it is time to :Party3::Beer::03::Thanks3:

• 5 weeks later...

Just stayed in China Garden (room 302) for the last 10 nights.

I have to say the place is faultless and at the price, its like you're being paid to stay there!!!

Thanks to all the staff who made me very welcome.

After staying there for nearly 2 weeks during my holiday this month I would say it is absolutely fantastic!

I stayed in a Jacuzzi room for 6 days then moved to the room next door for the remainder.

The attention to detail with everything was just amazing.

Even down to providing toothbrushes etc.

Not what you would expect for a guest house priced place.

The only 2 faults (and they really are VERY minor)

* The girls were all very tired when they walked up the stairs to the 3rd floor. (Only one did not complain...and there were many haha)

* The bed in room 304 hits against the wall as it was a little loose. (sorry if I caused this) :)

The low season room rate of 800baht is outstanding for the jacuzzi rooms, but after October the rate increases by 75% to 1,400baht and with no pool or breakfast, there are better deals around in hotels in better locations like; Lk Royal Suites(1,276 inclusive breakfast for two and great pool)also check out: Inn House and April or August Suites.

But low season China Gardens is 100% great value and location. Book well in advance to make sure you get in though!

The low season room rate of 800baht is outstanding for the jacuzzi rooms, but after October the rate increases by 75% to 1,400baht and with no pool or breakfast, there are better deals around in hotels in better locations like; Lk Royal Suites(1,276 inclusive breakfast for two and great pool)also check out: Inn House and April or August suites.

But low season China Gardens is 100% great value and location. Book well in advance to make sure you get in though!

I have a deluxe room with jacussi booked from November 27 - Dec 4 800 baht per night. Where did you get 1400 baht price?

The jacuzzi rooms are all booked a long time ahead. I inquired about a jacuzzi room in 5 months and they were already booked :wacko:

I have a deluxe room with jacussi booked from November 27 - Dec 4 800 baht per night. Where did you get 1400 baht price?

I stayed in the China Gardens for 2 weeks i July and 3 days before I departed

I went to reception to re-book for November. I wanted 3 rooms for my two mates and one for me.

The receptionist told me there were vacancies so i asked for 2 standard rooms and one jacuzzi,

she put our names in the register but then told me the high season rates 1,400 for the Jacuzzi

and 800 for the standard rooms. As much as I think it is a great place to stay the cost was just too high

in comparison with some top hotels which are around the same price.

You say that you have got a Jacuzzi room for 800 in high season, this surprises me!

How did you get this price?

The low season room rate of 800baht is outstanding for the jacuzzi rooms, but after October the rate increases by 75% to 1,400baht and with no pool or breakfast, there are better deals around in hotels in better locations like; Lk Royal Suites(1,276 inclusive breakfast for two and great pool)also check out: Inn House and April or August suites.

Where do you get this rate for LK Royal Suites?

Where do you get this rate for LK Royal Suites?

Go on the LK website (www.lkpattaya.com)select the hotel and click on the weekly/monthly special rate. My mates staying there in November and the daily rate he is paying is exactly 1276baht.