IGNORED

china garden hotel - YOUR EXPERIENCE

seme

Go on the LK website (www.lkpattaya.com)select the hotel and click on the weekly/monthly special rate. My mates staying there in November and the daily rate he is paying is exactly 1276baht.

this offer is sold out

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dayo202

• LISBON

• DJW

• welshwonder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sent a email and a booking to China Garden and got no reply.

The owner of China Gardens is 'Jolly Friar' (Ian) on Addicts if you are have problems contacting reception, i suggest that you send him a message on here. He's a really decent guy.

Just got a reply........They are fully booked. Thankyou

Sorry for any late replies, I switched the automatic system to GMAIL from Hotmail and it seems its not as reliable and emails are taking longer to come through... most odd. I have spoken to webhosting and they are getting on top of it!

Wazzupness, Fellow addicts! (As in other addicts, NOT as in addicted to fellows!:))

I'm chuffed to report that I've been able to succesfully book China Garden Hotel's Jacuzzi room number 304 from december 3rd to december 18.

Niiiice, I liiike! :)

And I have to say that it was the glowing reviews and honest praise by many of you PA Ninjas that convinced me to spend a little more on accommodation than I normally would have and semi-splurge 1500 baht a night on this mongers' shrangri-la.

I can't wait to go deep sea exploring between the smooth thighs of a couple of brown eyed caramel mermaids beneath the waves of the inroom jacuzzi and see what sunken treasure Davy Jones' locker Pattaya-style holds. (Damn, I DO talk an incredible amount of bollocks, don't I´? :))

Thanks for the info and for making my decision making process a whole lot easier. I tend to overwhelm myself with my own excessive researching and subesequent explosion of options but this time it was easy.

Tanks again, Ninjas

Randy AKA MP

Stayed there in deluxe room in july and it was top class,girl friendley absolutely

Did the Delux Room come with a Jacuzzi?

Wazzupness, Fellow addicts! (As in other addicts, NOT as in addicted to fellows!:))

I'm chuffed to report that I've been able to succesfully book China Garden Hotel's Jacuzzi room number 304 from december 3rd to december 18.

Niiiice, I liiike! :)

And I have to say that it was the glowing reviews and honest praise by many of you PA Ninjas that convinced me to spend a little more on accommodation than I normally would have and semi-splurge 1500 baht a night on this mongers' shrangri-la.

I can't wait to go deep sea exploring between the smooth thighs of a couple of brown eyed caramel mermaids beneath the waves of the inroom jacuzzi and see what sunken treasure Davy Jones' locker Pattaya-style holds. (Damn, I DO talk an incredible amount of bollocks, don't I´? :))

Thanks for the info and for making my decision making process a whole lot easier. I tend to overwhelm myself with my own excessive researching and subesequent explosion of options but this time it was easy.

Tanks again, Ninjas

Randy AKA MP

How much are you paying a night?

Did the Delux Room come with a Jacuzzi?

no mate no jacuzzi but the rooms are top notch

stayed in room 304 for 15 nights back in early Sept 800B ...

Great hotel, Ian is really nice guy i had a little bit of trouble with yaba lady one evening

she got into my safe and nicked 12000B, Ian give me 4 nights free..

just to soften the blow...

would i stay there again ?????? YOU BET

Dayo :GoldenSmile1:

Dayo...

Hi guys, I will be there in Nov. in Jacuzzi room, and after I will post my opinion ( and perhaps a couple of photos). I booked it on time ( if I well remember in April or May)

regards

muhara

Edited by muhara

stayed in room 304 for 15 nights back in early Sept 800B ...

Great hotel, Ian is really nice guy i had a little bit of trouble with yaba lady one evening

she got into my safe and nicked 12000B, Ian give me 4 nights free..

just to soften the blow...

would i stay there again ?????? YOU BET

Hi sorry to read about your loss of 12000 but wondering how the girl got into the safe? Layout I guess is the same as 204 and the safe seemed pretty secure and out of sight?

The hotel is a lovely place and I would recommend it to anyone, but I only paid 800 baht for room 204 in July, a fantastic price. But when you get into the 1500 a night range I prefer to stay at one of the top hotels with a swimming pool and breakfast for the same price. Still mate, forget the price, you'll have a great time and a good location too. Enjoy mate.

I'm paying 1500 baht a night, Lisbon.

A fair pice,I suspect..and hope! :)

Randy

Edited by LISBON

Hi sorry to read about your loss of 12000 but wondering how the girl got into the safe? Layout I guess is the same as 204 and the safe seemed pretty secure and out of sight?

when i was in town few weeks ago, i met this lady on Yaba in JP bar on WS, she was great fun to be with until we went back to my room.

we both went back to my hotel, have great sex and the silly fucker swallowed my condom

she started to chock and then pasted out, fucking hell i shit myself.

anyway cut long story short when she did come around she couldn't get the condom out of her throat.

she went ape shit banning her head on the floor hitting her self around the head, but still the condom was chocking her.

i ran down stairs to the girls on front desk for help, myself and 2 girl from the front desk went up to my room

when the 3 of us got to my room the yaba girl must have spat the condom out onto the floor, fuck hell how pleased was i.

then at that time the yaba girl was shouting to get the police and saying i was try to kill her.

i went into my room safe to get 1000B to pay her and tell her to go. ( that when she must have seen my pin number )

the two ladies from downstairs went back to the front desk and left me and the yaba girl together.

i went to pay her 1000B and tell her to go. then at that stage she started to go nuts again in my room.

i said for her to go or i'm going to call the police, she would go so i went back downstairs to the front desk to call

the police and left the yaba girl in my room, the lady on the front desk of the hotel was just going to phone the police,

and here comes yaba girl saying she had tit full and was going back to her room and off she went.

its was around 8.30am by then, i went back into my room went to bed and woke and i had a tape on the shoulder up around 11.30am for some breakfast

went into my room safe to get some money and the yaba girl must have seen in input my pin number i nick 12000B out of

my safe,when i went down to phone for the police.

Dayo :Cry3:

PS two days later i was in club blu and had a tap on the shoulder and its was her, the cheeky fucker went up to the bar brought me a drink placed the drink on my table, and went back to

her table with her friends.

what fuck was I'm going to do stick my head in her !!!!!

Dayo...

sounds like you picked a good one there then.......she must have eyes like a shithouse rat to have picked the PIN number, hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday though

Crazy girl, yabba is as yabba does . Love the story about condom stuck in throat. Bad news about your money mate not good at all, but a lesson learnt and im sure you will be more careful next time. I stayed there last June and had a good time the room was excellent and Ian a good host. :Buddy1:

:Hello: sorry to hear about your money getting stolen :NoNo3: ,i also had a crazy girl back in my room but l got her out fast and what doesn`t kill you only make you stronger, l stayed there late Aug early Sep . they have very nice rooms and good people working there very helpfully , l was on the first floor for 2 weeks then the third floor for the last week .the first floor was fine for we and i would stay there again but the third floor had to many steps for we and i would say if you have any health problems it mite be too much work going up and down them :001_Thank_You5:

sounds like you picked a good one there then.......she must have eyes like a shithouse rat to have picked the PIN number, hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday though

if you can remember when you stay in china gardens when you input you pin number into the room safe, your pin number show up on the display for around 3 seconders

after. that's when she seen the pin number and remember it.

it could have been a lot lot worse...

i had my passport, credit card, bank card plus over £1000 in 20's that she left.

she must have only been interested in the baht....

anyway she brought me a drink few days later.... LOVE HER.......:Crazy1:

Dayo...

if you can remember when you stay in china gardens when you input you pin number into the room safe, your pin number show up on the display for around 3 seconders

i had my passport, credit card, bank card plus over £1000 in 20's that she left.

Any photo to name & shame/avoid her?

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Yes i do recall the safes sequence in closing/opening you are correct, she is one clever lady and kind too. She had the opportunity to take you to the cleaners in taking everything but choose not too, and bought you a drink outta guilt for what she done. Some crazy lady for sure, could have been a lot worse couldnt have it.

sorry to hear about your money getting stolen ,i also had a crazy girl back in my room but l got her out fast

:Laugh1: all the crazy ladies love you because are a big softy with a even bigger wallet :D

Yes i do recall the safes sequence in closing/opening you are correct, she is one clever lady and kind too. She had the opportunity to take you to the cleaners in taking everything but choose not too, and bought you a drink outta guilt for what she done. Some crazy lady for sure, could have been a lot worse couldnt have it.

Not that crazy she tucked him up like a kipper.

:GrinNod1:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

:Laugh1: all the crazy ladies love you because are a big softy with a even bigger wallet :D

:Hello: hi mate you got to love pattaya where else would you get all those crazy girls and i am :Flying: back for more :03::Beer::23::BJ3: in feb :Jump_Drool::Thanks3:

Any photo to name & shame/avoid her?

No Photos or Name....

I pick her up from JP bar.

Dayo...