IGNORED

china garden hotel - YOUR EXPERIENCE

seme

:Hello: hi mate you got to love pattaya where else would you get all those crazy girls and i am :Flying: back for more :03::Beer::23::BJ3: in feb :Jump_Drool::Thanks3:

Same Same I'm :Flying: out on 29th Feb....

More fun and games with them sexy crazy Thai ladies :07:

Edited by dayo202

Dayo...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dayo202

• LISBON

• DJW

• welshwonder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that crazy she tucked him up like a kipper.

:GrinNod1:

i wont be the first or the last !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ShitHappens1:

Dayo...

No Photos or Name....

I pick her up from JP bar.

Dayo :GoldenSmile1:

:LMFAO: JP Bar !!!!!!!!!!!!! FFS mate that is Yabba Central , no wonder she swallowed your condom and went nutz and robbed you. The JP Bar is full yabba heads . :Jump_Drool::Insanity:

• 3 weeks later...

Went there the other night, had shrimp in ginger, chicken chow mein, beef in black bean, sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, Szechuan pork, prawn crackers and egg fried rice. I'd love to give it 5 stars but the beef in black bean let it down, nothing like beef in bb I’ve ever had before and my father agreed, why so much ginger in it? Everything else was excellent, we all loved it and next time I'm in Patts I'll definitely be coming back and my Dad who lives in Patts, will defo be a regular also, but he normally is a take away eater. Portions were good, prices very reasonable, decor very nice, all in all well done Cronus, a great job. Just sort out the Beef in BB, was the only let down in our opinion.Went there the other night, had shrimp in ginger, chicken chow mein, beef in black bean, sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, Szechuan pork, prawn crackers and egg fried rice. I'd love to give it 5 stars but the beef in black bean let it down, nothing like beef in BB I’ve ever had before and my father agreed, why so much ginger in it? Everything else was excellent, we all loved it and next time I'm in Watts I'll definitely be coming back and my Dad who lives in Patts, will defo be a regular also, but he normally is a take away eater. Portions were good, prices very reasonable, decor very nice, all in all well done Cronus, a great job. Just sort out the Beef in BB, was the only let down in our opinion.

Dazzling with these super Deck Lighting

For pain relief many people choose to wear a magnetic bracelet

deleted the post as I just realized my answer is already in the thread

Edited by nyc4ever