IGNORED

China Garden Hotel Review

Skeeter P

I stayed at the China garden hotel about a week ago and i gotta say the best room i have stayed in since i started coming to Thailand!

A very big and comfy bed firm but not rock hard like some beds can be in Pattaya,

The Bath room deserves a special mention, Rain shower great construction and real strong water pressure and always very hot,Unlike Thai ladies i love a very hot shower!

Two flat screen TV's and of course the Jacuzzi was a lot of fun.

They give you two free bottles of water every day free tooth paste tooth brushes for you and a lady soap and shampoo again all free

Took a look at the smaller rooms just as nice but without a jacuzzi

The staff is very friendly A great place to stay The house keepers are great, very kind

Sorry about not having photos but every time i thought to take pics i had wrecked the room or there was a girl in the shot

Thanks Ian for a great stay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the review Skeeter, I had heard one negative review (about daytime receptionist) but had good things to say about other stuff.

This may convince me to check it out a bit more

Thanks for the review Skeeter, I had heard one negative review (about daytime receptionist) but had good things to say about other stuff.

This may convince me to check it out a bit more

The daytime receptionist was always friendly to me said hi every time she saw me and was always smiling, no problems with her at all

I stayed at the China garden hotel about a week ago and i gotta say the best room i have stayed in since i started coming to Thailand!

A very big and comfy bed firm but not rock hard like some beds can be in Pattaya,

The Bath room deserves a special mention, Rain shower great construction and real strong water pressure and always very hot,Unlike Thai ladies i love a very hot shower!

Two flat screen TV's and of course the Jacuzzi was a lot of fun.

They give you two free bottles of water every day free tooth paste tooth brushes for you and a lady soap and shampoo again all free

Took a look at the smaller rooms just as nice but without a jacuzzi

The staff is very friendly A great place to stay The house keepers are great, very kind

Sorry about not having photos but every time i thought to take pics i had wrecked the room or there was a girl in the shot

Thanks Ian for a great stay

Thanks for this info!

How much you paid for a room?

Was there a balcony in room?

I assume no swimming pool?

Thanks Skeeter for the review, I must say P.A board members have swamped me with booking request! Sorry to any of those I have had to turn away.. our first month of opening and we have managed over 95% occupancy!

I dont think anyone who has stayed has disappointed with the rooms and I hope many more BM's will post their reviews in the future, we are very girl friendly, centrally located, secure and very reasonably priced! You can use the JP Court pool across the road for 100 baht per day! Prices are 500 baht per night for a deluxe room and 800 baht per night for a jacuzzi room in low season, deluxe rooms are still widely available but be warned the jacuzzi rooms are almost solidly booked until November... most people who have stay have already made their next booking!!

We invested heavily in getting everything right like the Slumberland mattresses, wired & wireless wifi in every room, 42 inch LCD TV's & DVD in each room, proper shower cubical, fridges, tea & coffee, table & chair ....the list goes on and on.....

Jacuzzi rooms will be 1,500 baht per night in high season and deluxe rooms 800 baht per night and I still think this is very reasonable considering the quality of the rooms and the in room facilities! Email me any booking requests and I will try my best, [email protected]

Thanks again

Ian

Thanks for this info!

How much you paid for a room?

Was there a balcony in room?

I assume no swimming pool?

Yeah the Balcony is huge because I think they combined two rooms to make the Jacuzzi suite it;s a double balcony

Low season as Ian said is 800 baht i would have paid 1500 and been happy,I was so busy with the girls and the Jacuzzi i never used the WIFI

Oh and the best safe i have come across is Pattaya big enough for my Ipad Ipod and DSLR camera no problem with plenty of room to spare

Had a look in one of the standard rooms a few weeks ago, nice room average size, had everything you needed except no balcony, and window without a view.

I liked the bathroom though looked very nice and modern with a walk in rainshower behind glassdoors, for the current price of 500 baht it's a good deal, but personally ended up staying elsewhere because I enjoy a balcony and some nice views!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

thanks for the review skeeter p.

I'm staying there in sept, cant wait :GoldenSmile1:

Dayo...

:Hello: thanks for the review it always helps ,3 of us are there in august 12 weeks to the :Flying: then :Party3::Drunk1::03::001_Thank_You5:

Thanks Skeeter for the review, I must say P.A board members have swamped me with booking request! Sorry to any of those I have had to turn away.. our first month of opening and we have managed over 95% occupancy!

You can use the JP Court pool across the road for 100 baht per day

I'm one of those (Russell) that booked with you yesterday on the strength of Skeeter's review.

Your rooms look great and the price for low season when I go is near unbeatable. Especially now that you say we can use the JP Pool across the road, it's even better

See you in July

I also have stayed at the at the China Garden hotel and absolutely loved it. I will be staying there next time I come to Pattaya for sure.

Ohh and the food and the restaurant downstairs is really good too.

I am staying elsewhere in Pattaya but was lucky enough to book a room with a Jacuzzi in China Garden for a couple of night's in July . 800b for what you get sure that's FREE lol.

How much for a good chinese meal in that restaurant ?

Individual dishes are 140 +, you would have a damn good meal + beer usually for 400 - 500 baht.. there are set menu options as well

Hi,

I am coming down this fall or in December. I was wondering how much money it is for a room with a balcony during your low and high seasons? Also do you have a rate for 2 weeks to 3 weeks? Thanks :0)

• 3 weeks later...

I am staying elsewhere in Pattaya but was lucky enough to book a room with a Jacuzzi in China Garden for a couple of night's in July . 800b for what you get sure that's FREE lol.

buddy I am also coming to Pattaya in July and sent a request for the jacuzzi room in China Garden.

Hope to see u there mate...

thanks

buddy I am also coming to Pattaya in July and sent a request for the jacuzzi room in China Garden.

Hope to see u there mate...

Lucky me for getting the booking in first :-)

Hi all, i am arriving 5 July and need a nice room for a couple of weeks until i locate a condo, does anyone have a map for this property?

Also, does anyone know how good, reliable the internet is? Pics look good on the site but no location map, sounds close to the Oasis gogo if that's still there, i have not been to Pattaya in about a year, thanks guys for any input, have a good trip, Paul

Does jacuzzi room have bedside/wall mirrors ?

The wall where the jacuzzi is situated has a "Huge" mirror .. By the bed is the vanity dresser with again a mirror

mirror.jpg

Hi Ian, do you have any big rooms available from 19th October to 10th November? I sent you an email on Saturday. Cheers

Hi Guys,

I had a cancellation for a Jacuzzi room with balcony in September for only 800 baht per night !! Anyone interested in Room 204 from 16th September - 24th September please email me at [email protected]

Hi Ian, do you have any big rooms available from 19th October to 10th November? I sent you an email on Saturday. Cheers

I replied to your email ! :001_Thank_You5:

Wow, great find. This place is definitely going to be my booking of choice for at least the first week when I hit the ground in November. Great Review! That Jacuzzi sealed the deal :)

:) Life happens when you're busy making plans :)

Archived