IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

What a match between Manchester City and Sporting Lisbon, City fought back from 0-2 down to 3-2 and Hart nearly became a City Hero when he nearly scored the header in the dying seconds but only saved by the Lisbon Goalie,,,, A very Thrilling match.. Well done to Machester City and Sporting Lisbon for giving all of us football neutrals a super entertainment... Now the Manchester clubs will have to focus their only one trophy left, The Premiership....

Thanks for the update again jocky. Now they can just focus on the league and my prediction is that United will win. Unless of course Mancini gives no more game time to GB. Then they might have a chance.

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thankfully Ms Linesman got it right!

swansea.jpg

As for tonights games, Bilbao proved what a class act they are and could seriously push for La Liga if they were capable of the same effort week in and week out. They certainly deserved the win over us tonight. United were not bad, Bilbao were simply better.

And then the blue noses let me down. For the first time in living memory I want them to qualify for the next round of Europe & they blow it! Obviously biased, but I wanted them to have the extra games to hinder their Premiership push.

Going to be a great next 10 games & let the best team win. (So long as they play in red & don't rhyme with shitty)

swansea.jpg

As for tonights games, Bilbao proved what a class act they are and could seriously push for La Liga if they were capable of the same effort week in and week out. They certainly deserved the win over us tonight. United were not bad, Bilbao were simply better.

And then the blue noses let me down. For the first time in living memory I want them to qualify for the next round of Europe & they blow it! Obviously biased, but I wanted them to have the extra games to hinder their Premiership push.

Going to be a great next 10 games & let the best team win. (So long as they play in red & don't rhyme with shitty)

Agreed..... Will be a good two months of football, United having all players except Vidic back from injuries.... Valencia is back on Sunday, Rooney's favorite winger.

To be honest to him Pollypatts Lambert is a journeyman(if he was good enough he wouldn't be at southampton at 30yo).not really an international..

Pulis is talking up Crouchy today. Now there's a journeyman.

fa cup saturday anybody fancy bolton,thought so lol,spurs differnatly gone off the boil modric looking jaded defence looking shakey,bale very quite lately,wanderers nothing to lose,3 0 spurs.

Pulis is talking up Crouchy today. Now there's a journeyman.

But a journeyman with international pedigree...better England goals-games ratio to Rooney by a long way

But a journeyman with international pedigree...better England goals-games ratio to Rooney by a long way

Yep, goals (ouside of friendlies) against. Trinida and Tobago, Andorra, Estonia, Macedonia, Estonia, Andorra really prove his pedigree. I know I missed out Crotia and Ukraine. But really 'international pedigree. I don't so and Lambert might not be either but England always seem to go the same way. Why not try sometthing different. Any team win anything with Crouch in it? I know a few went down. Maybe Liverpool won the FA Cup thanks to a Gerrard.

Manchester United are out of the Europa Cup tonight, and deserved to lose, Spainish Athletic Bilbao were brilliant, made United look like a 2nd Divsion League team.. Their fans are fantastic too, They applauded when Giggsy came off and applauded when Rooney scored a super consolation goal,... Probably it is best for United to be out of the Europa Cup so that they could focus on retain their Premiership Cup this May... I really hope Athletic Bilbao will win the Europa Cup this season.. Martinez of Bilbao is wanted by several clubs including United, City and Liverpool, He is rumoured to be quoted for £33 million.. City probably the favorite to buy him because of their wealth....

MAN UTD were shit.

Not even a fighting spirit IMO.

Yes great point them AB Fans were class & well noted by the World I am sure.

I am wearing my MAN UTD top as I post this but is it me or can any other MAN UTD fan not see massive problems at top level ?????

:001_Sawasdee:

What a match between Manchester City and Sporting Lisbon, City fought back from 0-2 down to 3-2 and Hart nearly became a City Hero when he nearly scored the header in the dying seconds but only saved by the Lisbon Goalie,,,, A very Thrilling match.. Well done to Machester City and Sporting Lisbon for giving all of us football neutrals a super entertainment... Now the Manchester clubs will have to focus their only one trophy left, The Premiership....

Agree with you.

:Wassup1:

swansea.jpg

UTD were crap & if you think not bad you are deluded IMO. :Think1:

Love your pic of the great Lines Lady. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Sawasdee:

Yep, goals (ouside of friendlies) against. Trinida and Tobago, Andorra, Estonia, Macedonia, Estonia, Andorra really prove his pedigree. I know I missed out Crotia and Ukraine. But really 'international pedigree. I don't so and Lambert might not be either but England always seem to go the same way. Why not try sometthing different. Any team win anything with Crouch in it? I know a few went down. Maybe Liverpool won the FA Cup thanks to a Gerrard.

Tried something different with Steve Bull in the late 80's early 90s(scored about 50 goals for Wolves in a season) not a great success. Apart from the fa cup I dont think Crouch won anything(might of played in losing CL final in Athens??). I take your info on the goals he scored but that doesn't detract 20 goals in 40 odd games is a great tally.at international level.

Oh and for the record as an Arsenal fan I hate the Lanky streak of pee :LOL2:

Tried something different with Steve Bull in the late 80's early 90s(scored about 50 goals for Wolves in a season) not a great success. Apart from the fa cup I dont think Crouch won anything(might of played in losing CL final in Athens??). I take your info on the goals he scored but that doesn't detract 20 goals in 40 odd games is a great tally.at international level.

Oh and for the record as an Arsenal fan I hate the Lanky streak of pee :LOL2:

Steve Bull made a biggest mistake in his life when he rejected a move to big clubs after scoring 50 goals twice for Wolves in two season, He would have made his big money if he had....

Steve Bull made a biggest mistake in his life when he rejected a move to big clubs after scoring 50 goals twice for Wolves in two season, He would have made his big money if he had....

Sometimes money is'nt everything Jocky. I think Steve Bull won't be short of a few Bob. He holds Hero status at Wolves and even has a Stand named after him. Like LeTissier, I hold guy's like this in high regard for showing Loyalty to their Clubs, when others milk what they can and move on! If there were more honourable players of this calibre in the game, there would be far less Club's going to the Dog's.

Sometimes money is'nt everything Jocky. I think Steve Bull won't be short of a few Bob. He holds Hero status at Wolves and even has a Stand named after him. Like LeTissier, I hold guy's like this in high regard for showing Loyalty to their Clubs, when others milk what they can and move on! If there were more honourable players of this calibre in the game, there would be far less Club's going to the Dog's.

Yep Le Tissier enjoys god like staus in Southampton and even has several night clubs named after him and probably one of the executive suites at St. Marys.

Sad Day for English football when Bolton player Fabrice Muamba of Bolton Wanderers collapsed in the first half (42nd minutes),

The match between Spurs and Bolton had been abandoned...

Still in Hospital fighting for his life....

imagesCA3WCLR6.jpg

Sad Day for English football when Bolton player Fabrice Muamba of Bolton Wanderers collapsed in the first half (42nd minutes),

i pray to god the lad pulls threw ,its times like this whem you realise how insignificent football is .come on fab lad you can do it.

i pray to god the lad pulls threw ,its times like this whem you realise how insignificent football is .come on fab lad you can do it.

Let hope so... Poor lad is only 23 years old... Horrify for his family concerned and football club ... Hope he will pull through. I will say a prayer for him.

Sad sure & the guy had a heart attack.

Never no what is around the corner in Life.

Hope the Guy gets well.

:Bravo1:

letest on fab from hospital in stable condition,gives us some hope now.

letest on fab from hospital in stable condition,gives us some hope now.

Please God, he will come around, If he does, He is lucky to be alive cos there is Medical Staff nearby when the match started, only if he had collapsed at home or somewhere else, probably too late to save him because in London, it takes half an hour to attend for Ambulance to attend the man...

If he made a full recovery in few weeks time, i dont think he will play football ever again...

Latest from the hospital & Bolton:

"Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to The Heart Attack Centre at The London Chest Hospital where he is in a critically ill condition in intensive care," said a joint statement from Bolton and the hospital released at 2130 GMT on Saturday.

I was seeing the match on telly and the incident was quite shocking due to it's suddenness and the fact that you just don't expect it on a football pitch. Here's a video for those who want to see it...

9 people can't make a baby in one month

I think this puts many things in perspective. We get angry about things and lose our temper but, as someone has already said, we never know what’s around the corner. The looks on the faces of the people in the crowd will stay with me for a long time. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I think this puts many things in perspective. We get angry about things and lose our temper but, as someone has already said, we never know what’s around the corner. The looks on the faces of the people in the crowd will stay with me for a long time. Hope he makes a full recovery.

:Agree1: 100%... Owen Coyle(Bolton Wanderers Boss) said on Sky News an hour ago that Fabrice Muamba is still in critical ill, the next few hours will be important for him ...

Fabrice Muamba condition still the same... Hopefully he pull through today, please God...

United won at Wolves, the sending off helped United a bit, to go 4 points clear on top with City having to play Chelsea on Wednesday.. Johnny Evans scored his first goal for United, Well done to him, he answered all the critics with his display this season when he replace injured Vidic and kept that place for long from Smalling and Jones, Improved awful alot, I for one thought he was useless a year ago...

On Wednesday, it will be a test of character for City who was never more than in points behind this season, If they can pursue United to the title..

Liverpool who won the quarter final against Stoke, will play either Everton or Sunderland at Wembley in the Semi Final and Chelsea who also won easily against Leicester City , will be playing Spurs or Bolton in the other semi final also at Wembley..

Archived