IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

BLACKPOOL 3 - 3 EVERTON MATCH REACTION | SIGURDSSON SAVES THE DAY

Blackpool 3-3 Everton | Match Reaction | Pre-Season 2020

BLACKPOOL 3-3 EVERTON | PRE-SEASON HIGHLIGHTS

“Sigurdsson Stunner Saves Blues!!” | Blackpool 3-3 Everton | Cams Instant Match Reaction!

12 hours ago, davidge said:

At his peak he was the best goalkeeper in the world

TOMORI SIGNING | BLUE BOYZ NETWORK & ACROSS THE PARK PODCAST

"Get Allan And Doucoure In ASAP!!" | Blackpool 3-3 Everton | A Blues Review!

Sigurdsson Fighting To Keep New Role | Everton News Daily

Napoli President Calls Out Transfer "Buzzards" | Everton News Daily

I must be cracking up :Laugh1:

I'm sure I saw a posting  yesterday by a fellow Pattaya Addict in this thread.  I didnt reply straight away but later I wanted to reply but I couldn't find the posting :Crazy1:. I'm sure I saw a posting but as I cannot see it I must have imagined it:Oops1:.

Mai pen rai

On 23/08/2020 at 08:46, blue1878 said:

At his peak he was the best goalkeeper in the world

He’s a really good bloke as well.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

52 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I must be cracking up

Have you only just noticed? :hello09:

8 hours ago, davidge said:

Have you only just noticed? :hello09:

davidge I've actually known for awhile :Crazy1:  :Laugh1:

EVERTON'S 2020/21 THIRD KIT REVEALED! | EITC'S DISABILITY FOOTBALL STARS REVEAL NEW HUMMEL STRIP

It's great that Everton have got players from there disability teams to reveal Evertons 3rd kit

I really disagree with clubs changing all 3 kits every year ,they should keep each kits for 3 seasons and change one per season,but it's such a big money spinner over £120 per full kit

15 hours ago, james 71 said:

I really disagree with clubs changing all 3 kits every year ,they should keep each kits for 3 seasons and change one per season,but it's such a big money spinner over £120 per full kit

Sadly football is a business

Just looking at Evertons website and the prices for the 3rd Kit are as follows(Adult)

Shirt (short sleeves) £55

Shirt (long Sleeves) £60

Shorts £25

Socks £12

So with a long sleeve shirt the cost of the full kit is £97

With short sleeves £97

Not bad but still expensive

And we know some people especially kids always wants the latest one ,if anything covid has taught football it isn't the same game without supporters in the grounds cheering,moaning etc,so stop using us as a arm,at Spurs I pay £1500 just for league games then anything up to £98 a game after that ,my first standing season ticket in 1976 was £76 that was for 21 league games,5 cup ties and all reserve and youth games,I wish my wages had gone up by the same percentage 

26 minutes ago, james 71 said:

And we know some people especially kids always wants the latest one ,if anything covid has taught football it isn't the same game without supporters in the grounds cheering,moaning etc,so stop using us as a arm,at Spurs I pay £1500 just for league games then anything up to £98 a game after that ,my first standing season ticket in 1976 was £76 that was for 21 league games,5 cup ties and all reserve and youth games,I wish my wages had gone up by the same percentage 

James 71 I always feel sorry for London fans because they pay so much for Season Tickets or individual games.  My Season Ticket for this coming season 2020/21 is £565.  And I think Everton have kept it at this same price for about 4 seasons.  Having said that if we still managed to build our new stadium. We might start seeing the prices go up

Yes mine went up by £350 when we moved to new stadium,it's the way they so called don't put the cost up but cut down on the extra games,we used toget 5 cup games then 3 now none ,and they can really add up over a season especially with European games as well,I reckon on average time I buy a programme and match ticket it must be nearly £2000 a season,absolutely stupid 

On 28/08/2020 at 11:38, blue1878 said:

Sadly football is a business

Just looking at Evertons website and the prices for the 3rd Kit are as follows(Adult)

Shirt (short sleeves) £55

Shirt (long Sleeves) £60

Shorts £25

Socks £12

So with a long sleeve shirt the cost of the full kit is £97

With short sleeves £97

Not bad but still expensive

Not bad:unsure:, its bloody extortionate, best part of £100 for something they make for a fraction of the cost.

Sad fact is people still buy them so as far as the kit manufacturers go thats all that matters, i wont say people are gullible because fans have always paid through the nose for replica kits and they aint going to stop now, but they`re being ripped off big time!

Everton have agreed a deal with Napoli to sign midfielder Allan for a fee of €25m, plus an additional €3m.

14 hours ago, davidge said:

Everton have agreed a deal with Napoli to sign midfielder Allan for a fee of €25m, plus an additional €3m.

Looks like a good signing

It could be good signing but to be honest he done average in last year la league but he could be more suitable for EPL and hopefully he can shows Brazilian magic in EPL.

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2020/09/01/transfer-latest-james-rodriguez-to-call-time-on-career-with-everton-move/

914C8906-3585-4B3B-BE0E-2A095FD7FBB1.jpeg

James Rodriguez is preparing to call time on his top-level career as he eyes a move to the Everton.

The 29-year-old has struggled to establish himself at Real Madrid since joining the club back in 2014, being farmed out to various European clubs in recent seasons, but with a move to the blue half of Merseyside on the cards it looks like his years of travelling are coming to a close.

Current warden of the Everton Retirement Community, Carlo Ancelotti – who kicked back with Rodriguez Real and Bayern Munich – has given him the call to come and put his feet up in the north-west of England.

Ancelotti is thought to have sold the Goodison Park Home to the Colombian, as it “oozes vintage, creaking, classical charm from the 19th century,” while Rodriguez was said to be taken by the “easy-going” pace of life at the club, and is also understood to be “very interested” in earning over £100,000-a-week to do f**k all.

“No pressure. No targets. No worries,” has been the Blues’ sales pitch in recent years, with the likes of Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott and Morgan Schneiderlin having decided Goodison Park was the perfect place to see out their final days near the top of the game. Rodriguez has been “completely sold” on the tranquil vibes emitting from Everton, one source reports.

And such is the playmaker’s enthusiasm to wind-down his career he’s already requested the Portland Timbers Lodge 2023 brochure from Rooney, who eventually left Merseyside to head to the MLS “Gated Community and 24-Hour Self-Service Crematorium” across the pond.

Meanwhile, testimonials from previous residents are said to have blown the Colombian’s socks off as he contemplates the move.

Former alumni Tony Hibbert spent 26 years at the club achieving, well, nothing much. In a telegram sent to us from 1926 where the former Evertonian now resides, he said, “Dear sirs, I must heartily recommend the Goodison Park home as the perfect place to relax, unwind and while away the hours. Sure, the facilities may be in need of an upgrade, but if rustic charm is your thing, you’re in the right place.”

And celebrity fan and inmate of the retirement home, Sly Stallone, 74, opened his eyes from an afternoon nap before mumbling: “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can avoid any fight and how long you can keep your head down for; how much you can take without giving anything back. That’s how winning is done!”

This incoherent contribution looks to have sealed the deal for Rodriguez.

Everton 'very close' to agreeing James Rodríguez fee! | Transfer Talk