Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Well we got a win on Monday night so just one more match left before the season ends.  It'll be interesting to see if fans will be allowed into the stadiums when the new season starts as I really miss going the game

Sheffield United 0-1 Everton | Match Reaction

BRILLIANT BY RICHARLISON! | SHEFF UTD 0-1 EVERTON

Sheffield United 0-1 Everton | Three Talking Points

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

11 hours ago, davidge said:

davidge I love the video clip:Laugh1:

Its half time at Goodison Park and we are getting beat 2 - 1 by Bournemouth.  Apart from the goal which I believe was well worked and finished well we have been disappionting.  I hope our manager has a right go at them during the break

On 16/07/2020 at 18:02, davidge said:

Is Ancelotti going to be given money to spend in the transfer window?

I imagine he’d like at least 6 signings.

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Its half time at Goodison Park and we are getting beat 2 - 1 by Bournemouth.  Apart from the goal which I believe was well worked and finished well we have been disappionting.  I hope our manager has a right go at them during the break

At least 6 signings!

1 hour ago, davidge said:

At least 6 signings!

Hi davidge I wont pick a number

I have faith in our new manager and I believe he will be given the money to bring in new players.  So hopefully he will bring in some good new signings

Like Thailand, Everton is stuck in the middle rung, not poor but not rich either.

................................................................................................................

Everton's Leighton Baines has announced he is retiring from playing at the age of 35.

8 hours ago, davidge said:

Everton's Leighton Baines has announced he is retiring from playing at the age of 35.

He had done a great services for the club with his defending , assists and few great goals . Very hard to find a replacement. 

On 26/07/2020 at 22:18, davidge said:

On 27/07/2020 at 06:20, jocky king said:

He had done a great services for the club with his defending , assists and few great goals . Very hard to find a replacement. 

He is still a vey good player and very fit.  Everton wanted him to sign a new 1 year contract.  Sadly he felt he couldnt go on anymore.  Hopefully we can find a roll for him in the club

ALLAN TO EVERTON | SARAH HALPIN JOINS BLUE BOYZ NETWORK

Edited by blue1878

• 2 weeks later...

EVERTON SIGNING ZOUMA , DOUCOURE, ZAHA AND ALLAN? | PASSION!

• 2 weeks later...

Strange times 

The new season normally starts about now but it isnt.

I miss going the game

When the season does start it'll be awhile before fans are allowed back :unsure:

What seems to be mentioned at my club is that reduced capacity to 20000,then ideally family groups who can sit next to each other,they have said us single lads can be put into a ballot and maybe allocated a seat at some games,not saying how many and where in the ground that maybe,sounds like I'm not going to sit in my season ticket for a long time 

On 18/08/2020 at 14:51, james 71 said:

What seems to be mentioned at my club is that reduced capacity to 20000,then ideally family groups who can sit next to each other,they have said us single lads can be put into a ballot and maybe allocated a seat at some games,not saying how many and where in the ground that maybe,sounds like I'm not going to sit in my season ticket for a long time 

Hi James I go the game with a mate but sit in different parts of the ground. I can see me and my mate going to different games.  And I hope that the game(s) I get picked to go to see I get my normal seat

I love this video

Toffees Defender Linked With Sensational Barca Move | Everton News Daily

Toffees In For Doucoure? | Everton News Daily

Lukaku At His Peak? | Footy Show Daily

Well the fixtures are out for 2020/21 season.  And our first match of the season is on Saturday 12th September away to Spurs

A week later we play our first home game against West Bromwich Albion.  I'd love to be at the game but sadly me and 39,000 other fans won't be there :ThumbDown1:

We have 2 friendlies

Sat 22nd August: Away to Blackpool

Tues 1st Sept Home to Blackburn Rovers

And for a change the first game against Liverpool will be played at home on Saturday 17th October

COYB 

ETID

NSNO